Are you looking for Bible games for preschoolers? Along with letter names and numbers, Bible stories and themes are some of the most important lessons to teach your children. These preschool bible games and hands-on activities are valuable tools to teach preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students about the Bible. These bible games for kids make learning fun!
Bible Games for Preschoolers
Teaching Bible stories and lessons to preschoolers will help them learn about the Bible at an early age. Use these bible games for preschoolers to teach your children about the books of the Bible, famous Bible characters, Bible verses and so much more. You and your children will have fun together learning about the Bible.
You can find all our hands on Sunday School Lessons for kids of all ages arranged by Old Testament, New Testament, learning the Books of the Bible, and more!
Preschool Bible Games
Kids will have a great time playing these Bible-themed games and activities. You can play them with your children at home or a whole class at church, a preschool classroom, or parties!
- Use this Leaves of the Bible activity for a creative way to teach the books of the Bible.
- Books of the Bible Hopscotch is a fun way for your kids to learn the books of the Bible while staying active.
- This Jesus feeds the 5000 activity is a great hands-on activity for kids to learn the story of Jesus feeding 5000.
- Kids will have fun pretending to collect manna with this Wondering in the Wilderness activity.
- This Jesus Heals the Blind Man activity is a fun way for kids to learn the story of Jesus healing the blind man.
- These glow in the dark games are great activities to teach how John the Baptist prepared the way for Jesus.
- This God Loves You art project is a beautiful way to teach God’s love.
- This Lazarus craft for kids is a fun way to teach the story of Lazarus.
- This set of Abraham activities and crafts will keep kids engaged as they learn about Abraham.
- Kids can color and assemble this Creation craft to learn all about Creation.
- Kids can make Jesus’s sandal with this free sandal printable and learn the lesson of how Jesus is greater than us.
- Kids will have fun learning the parable of the lost sheep with this sheep craft.
- This Snow Globe activity is a creative and fun way for kids to learn what “Washed White as Snow” means.
- This Four Friends craft for kids to create to help them learn about the four friends that took their friend to see Jesus.
- Check out these games and crafts to teach about Jesus being tempted in the desert.
Bible Games for Kids
These Bible games are a variety of familiar games with a Bible twist as well as new games for you and your children to play together.
- This colorful game of Bible bingo is a great way to teach basic Bible vocabulary to preschoolers.
- Our Daily Bread for Kids Matching Game is a great way for kids to have fun while they learn Bible stories.
- This Melissa and Doug On the Go Water Wow! is a great activity for kids to learn Bible stories at home or when you are out and about.
- Kids can have endless opportunities to learn and retell Bible stories with this Melissa and Doug Bible Stories Reusable Sticker Pad.
- This All Aboard the Ark Memory Matching Game is a fun way for the whole family to learn the story of Noah’s Ark together.
- Kids will love putting together this 24 piece puzzle to learn about how Jesus loves children.
- This Creation blocks set is a fantastic way to teach the days of creation as kids also practice building skills.
- Noah’s Ark Animal Rescue is a fun team building board game for kids.
Preschool Bible-themed Activity Books
Amazon has many great resources for Bible activities and workbooks available. Check out this list of Bible activity books for preschoolers.
- This book of Bible-themed mazes is a fun addition to Bible lessons.
- The Humorous Book of Preschool Ideas for Children’s Ministry is full of fun activities and crafts for kids for a variety of Bible stories.
- These alphabet and Bible verse coloring flashcards are a great way for kids to learn Bible verses that correspond to letters of the alphabet.
- This book of Hidden Bible pictures has hidden pictures for many different Bible stories.
- The Beginner’s Bible Super Heroes of the Bible Sticker and Activity Book is full of stickers and activities to teach Bible stories.
- This Bible Dot-to-Dot, ABC workbook is a great way to practice letter identification and learn Bible stories.
- This Bible Color and Shapes workbook is full of educational activities with a Bible theme.
Enjoy teaching your children valuable Bible lessons with these creative and exciting Bible Games for Preschoolers. Your children will have a blast while learning with these games and activities.