These FREE Alphabet Playdough Mats are super cute and great practice for kids learning their alphabet letters. These FUN alphabet worksheets are perfect for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten kids.
More FREE Playdough Mats
- THR Playdough mats
- Human Body Playdough Mats
- Christmas Playdough mats
- Parts of a Book Playdough Mats
- Shape Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Playdough PLAYmats
FREE Alphabet Playdough Mats
These FREE Alphabet Playdough Mats are the cutest ones you’ll find. They have a spot for making an uppercase and lowercase letter, lines for writing both uppercase and lowercase letters, and a simple alphabet sentence with a picture cue.
Playing with playdoh helps strengthen little hands to prepare them for writing. Playdoh is also a lot of fun and allows children to be creative and use their senses. We like to make Kool Aid play doh, Amazing 2 ingredient Playdough, or DIY Chocolate Play doh to make it a multi sensory activity.
Plus practice forming letters correctly and tracing upper and lower case letters is great practice.
These are NO PREP! Just print the black and white alphabet worksheets you need for the letter of the week you are working on. You can laminate to make these sturdy and reusable; use a dry erase marker to practice writing letters.
Other Ways to Build Letters with Playdough Mats:
- Shape homemade pretzels.
- Fill with dot stickers
- Use Legos to build the letter [see more lego games]
- Fill with colored pasta
- Coat wit glue and add glitter
- Glue yarn on
- Put stickers over the letter
- Cut & paste pictures that start with the same letter
- Stamp with corresponding letter stamps
Alphabet Books for Kids
Download FREE Alphabet Playdough Mats
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ScrappinDoodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!