Grab some coffee filters and get ready to make some super cute coffee filter crafts. We have over 50 of the best coffee filter art projects for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders to make. From coffee filter flowers to a stunning coffee filter flowers, a coffee filter turkey to coffee filter Christmas crafts we have lots of clever ideas for crafts using coffee filters.
Coffee Filter Crafts
Coffee filters are inexpensive and easy to get, and you can make all kinds of beautiful Coffee Filter Crafts with them. You can buy coffee filters from most supermarkets, or order some from Amazon. Most of these crafts only requite a few supplies and many are easy enough for everyone to enjoy.
There are lots of easy coffee filter crafts on this list, with ideas for all ages and all occasions. There are lots of coffee filter art projects to make for each of the seasons and to celebrate the holidays as well lots of ideas for coffee filter crafts and activities to fit many learning areas and themes. Plus there is also a long list of coffee filter flower crafts so you can make a huge bouquet of beautiful coffee filter crafts! Try a coffee filter craft with your toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students this week!
Crafts with Coffee Filters
Get ready to make lots of fun and simple coffee filter crafts for kids; many of these art and craft activities also combine science and other learning areas.
- Coffee Filter Hot Air Balloon Craft from Look We’re Learning.
This is a simple, low-mess, craft to try with your kids.
- Coffee Filter Snowflakes from One Little Project.
This is a classic winter themed craft to try with your kids.
- Hanging Watercolor Jellyfish craft from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds.
Use watercolors on coffee filters to make this colorful hanging decoration.
- Coffee Filter Peacock Craft from Darcy Brian.
Coffee filter art makes a gorgeous colored peacock’s tail!
- Tie Dye Coffee Filter Monster from ABCs of Literacy.
How fun is this tie-dyed monster craft! The kids will love it.
- Watercolor Luminaries from Crafts By Amanda.
This technique makes a gorgeous luminary to light up your home.
- Coffee Filter Butterfly Craft from Red Ted Art.
These colorful butterflies would look lovely displayed on a wall or window.
- How to Make Coffee Filter Dancers from One Little Project.
These little dancers are just so pretty with their bright and colorful dresses.
- Coffee Filter Planets Suncatchers from Mombrite.
What a fun way to learn about the solar system!
- Coffee Filter Suncatchers in Fun Shapes from Artsy Momma.
This coffee filter art activity is easy enough for little hands to do, and has beautifully colorful results.
- Coffee Filter Dragonfly Craft from Darcy Brian.
Create these colorful dragonflies by tie dyeing coffee filters with markers!
- Coffee Filter Watermelon from Glued to My Crafts.
This would make such a fun summer themed kids craft.
- Coffee Filter Ladybug Craft from Non-Toy Gifts.
Your kids will love making this cute little ladybug.
- Coffee Filter Sun Art from I Heart Crafty Things.
Make this bright happy sun to warm you day!
- Coffee Filter Rainbow Fish from A Crafty Morning.
This gorgeous fish craft is a great match for the Rainbow Fish books.
- Fall Tree Coffee Filter Craft from A Little Pinch of Perfect.
Make these colorful trees to celebrate Fall.
- Coffee Filter Fall Leaves from Fun at Home with Kids.
This fall leaf suncatcher craft is so beautiful you’ll want to fill your windows with them.
- Coffee Filter Umbrellas – Kid Craft from Glued to my Crafts.
Make this cute umbrella craft to celebrate spring rain showers.
- Apple Coffee Filter Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This fun craft would be perfect for a letter A activity, for back to school season, or to celebrate apple season!
- Coffee Filter Snail Suncatchers from No Time for Flashcards.
Make a whole bunch of these cute snails to display on your windows.
- Coffee Filter Rainbow Craft from Little Bins for Little Hands.
Learn about solubility while you do this cute rainbow craft and science activity.
- Coffee Filter Snowman Craft from Look We’re Learning.
This cute coffee filter craft is a great winter themed activity.
- Try this Are a Permanent Markers Permanent? Coffee Filter Science Experiment for kids
Holiday Coffee Filter Crafts
Coffee filter crafts are perfect for the holidays! You’ll find a craft idea or art activity for just about every holiday on this list, so thee is no excuse not to get crafting with your kids.
- DIY Chinese Fan Craft from Happy Mothering.
Learn about Chinese New Year as you make this gorgeous paper fan.
- Simple Coffee Filter Heart Craft from No Time for Flash Cards.
This classic Valentine’s Day Craft is easy enough for toddlers and fun for older kids, plus it has gorgeous results.
- Coffee Filter Heart Snowflakes from Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls.
Give the classic snowflake craft a Valentines Day twist.
- Coffee Filter Easter Wreath from Happy Hooligans.
The pretty pastel colors of this craft make a perfect Easter decoration.
- Coffee Filter Eggs from Simple Fun for Kids.
This is an easy Easter art activity that is perfect for all ages.
- Coffee Filter Shamrock from Housing a Forest.
This easy St Patrick’s Day craft will be a great hit with the kids.
- Red, White, and Blue Coffee Filter Stars from Simple Fun for Kids.
This is a great process art activity for the Fourth of July.
- Poppy Art with Coffee Filters from ArtBar
These beautiful poppies would be a lovely Memorial Day craft.
- Cinco De Mayo Garland from Coffee Filters from ArtBar.
These colorful and super festive “Papel Picado” garlands for Cinco de Mayo will look gorgeous strung around your house.
- Halloween Shadow Suncatcher Craft from A Little Pinch of Perfect.
Make Halloween shadows appear on the window day or night with this coffee filter suncatcher craft.
- Make Halloween Spider Web from Coffee Filters from The Artful Parent.
Decorate your house for Halloween with these cool spider webs!
- Dip Dyed Pumpkin Garland from ArtBar.
Make this gorgeous Halloween decoration to hang on your mantel.
- Coffee Filter ‘Stained Glass’ Pumpkins from I Can Teach My Child.
Decorate your home for Halloween or Thanksgiving with these gorgeous pumpkins
- Coffee Filter and Paper Plate Turkey Craft from Messy Little Monster.
Use a coffee filter to create a gorgeous colorful tail for your turkey.
- Coffee Filter Christmas Trees from Kitchen Table Classroom.
These pretty frilly Christmas trees will make a gorgeous holiday display.
- Easy Coffee Filter Angel Craft and Ornament from Happy Hooligans.
Decorate your Christmas tree with this gorgeous holiday craft idea.
- Chromatography Christmas Ornaments from Inspiration Laboratories.
This Christmas science activity also makes a gorgeous holiday craft.
- Coffee Filter Christmas Tree Suncatchers from A Crafty Morning.
This coffee filter Christmas craft looks like so much fun, and the results are gorgeous.
Coffee Filter Flowers
Coffee filters are perfect for making flowers because their light texture makes great petals. You can use them in so many ways to make so many different coffee filter flowers.
- Coffee Filter Flower Craft from Messy Little Monster.
These gorgeous pink frilly flowers would make a beautiful display.
- Coffee Filter Poinsettia Craft from Darcy Brian.
Coffee filters and washable markers transform into gorgeous poinsettia flowers for Christmas.
- 4th of July Coffee Filter Flowers from Crafts By Amanda.
Make a bunch of these patriotic flowers to celebrate the 4th of July.
- Coffee Filter Sunflower Craft from Rainy Day Mum.
This easy sunflower is a perfect summer craft to do with your kids.
- Chromatography Flowers from Buggy and Buddy.
This is a fun spring themed science activity for kids.
- Coffee Filter Art Flowers from Fun A Day.
These gorgeous process art flowers look beautiful displayed on a window.
- Painted Coffee Filter Poppy Craft from Happy Hooligans.
These paper poppies are just gorgeous.
- Vibrantly Colored Coffee Filter Flowers from Fun At Home With Kids.
These simple flowers are so beautifully bright and colorful!
- Coffee Filter Roses Craft from Kids Activities Blog.
Make a bouquet with these beautiful coffee filter roses.
- Coffee Filter Flowers in a Cardboard Tube Craft from A Crafty Morning.
These little standing flowers would make a lovely, kid-made, Mother’s Day gift.
It is amazing what gorgeous art and crafts you can make from regular old coffee filters! Which one of these gorgeous coffee filter crafts will you make with your kids?
Science for Kids
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children:
- 100 Amazing Food science experiments for kids – arranged by type of science
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water)
- Amaze kids with these 12 Hands on Science experiments with batteries
- 24 Epic Solar system science projects to try this week
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density
- 50 Fun Preschool science experiments the whole family will want to try
- Simple Galaxy science project
- Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins Experiment
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Eye opening Eye science experiments
- Easy-to- make Air pressure science project
- Amazing POP rocks science experiment is one of our all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers are so pretty you’ll forget it was as science project!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- 30 Simple machines science projects kids will want to try
- Easy, fascinating, and colorful project answering Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment
- Free Printable Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- 19 Edible science experiments – which delicious project will you try first?
- HUGE Free Solar System Unit (coloring pages, hands on science projects, worksheets, and more!)
- Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity (As seen on Good Housekeeping!)
- Teach kids about conductivity with this fun squishy circuits projects
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
- Life Cycles for Kids (from penguin to sunflower and spider to turkey we have LOTS of life cycles to explore and learn about)
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Science Experiment
- Kids will be amazed as you change colors of white flowers with this Dying Flowers Science Experiment
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make
- Human Body Project
- Check out this super cool look INSIDE a Volcano Project
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Memorable Life Size Skeletal system science project – includes free printable template
- Find LOTS more Easy Science Experiments for kids of all ages!