Kids are going to love this fun alphabet activities that will allow them to practice alphabet letters with alphabet sounds while building Alphabet Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches.
Alphabet Activities for Kids
- Alphabet Hats (one for each letter)
- Cute A to Z Letter Find
- Free Alphabet Book, Cut & Paste
- Simple Alphabet Dot to Dot
- Fun Alphabet Playdough PLAYmats
- Printable Alphabet Practice Worksheets (A to Z)
- Simple Alphabet Wallcards & Flashcards
- Bingo Marker Letter Find
- Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Phonics Coloring Sheets
Alphabet Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
Early learners benefit from lots of hands on practice! Here is a fun educational game that will help kid practice matching alphabet letters with their sounds in a silly, fun game making Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches.
This Alphabet Printables activity is geared towards preschool and kindergarten age kids.
Print pages below in color. I recommend using a laminator for durability. Cut apart.
Kids will them match up the jelly alphabet side of the sandwich with the correct letter sound picture on peanut butter bread to make a sandwich. continue until all the sandwiches have been made.
Note: This can also be played as a memory game too.
Alphabet Books for Kids
Download Alphabet Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!