These subtraction worksheets turn the chore of practicing subtracting into a fun, clever subtraction activity for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd graders! Thse free subtraction worksheets have always-changing equations because they are made by drawing a playing card from the deck. Fill in the equatinos using the cards, subtract to figure out the sum, and have fun with subtraction practice. Simply grab printable subtraction worksheets to play and learn with FREE Deck of Cards Subtraction activity.
We love making learning fun! Kids will not only have a better time learning, but students will remember the material better too! I feel math worksheets are important for helping kids achieve math fluency … so we decided to create very different and fun Subtraction Worksheets! These Free printable Deck of Cards Subtraction worksheets are great to help kids practice. Use these free math worksheets with kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students to make math practice more fun! Filp a card, write the number in the next open spot and repeat until you’ve created the free printable subtraction worksheets. Now solve the problems! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this engaging subtraction activity for kids of all ages!
FREE Subtraction Worksheets
We are really enjoying this math worksheet twist using playing cards. My kids thought it was so cool how they were constantly changing – the math equations will be different each and every time we played!
To play, just flip over a card and write the two numbers in the top boxes. Then flip over another number and write it in the third box. Finally,solve the equation and write the difference.
Printable Subtraction Worksheets
These black and white worksheets can be used once or they can be laminated and used with a dry erase markers to use over and over as needed.
There are 9 different themed Deck of Cards Math – Subtraction worksheets including snowflakes, clovers, apples, pumpkins, ornaments and more to add some seasonal fun to your school day.
Looking for more subtraction worksheets and subtraction games to make learning to subtract fun? Check out these subtraction math ideas and free resources:
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- Fun Addition and Subtraction Math Mystery Printables
- Subtraction within 5 Printable Board Game
- Fluency within 5 Subtraction Games for Kids
- Patriotic Subtraction Mats
- Subtraction Worksheets you turn into a mini book
- FUN Subtraction BINGO
- Thanksgiving Math Worksheets – Cut and Paste Subtraction Turkeys
- Gumball Math – practice adding and subtracting
- Goldfish Kindergarten Subtraction Games
- Build a Snowman Math Activity
- Candy Corn Subtraction Puzzles
- Subtraction Worksheets with a deck of cards
- Toy Story Subtraction Flash Cards Printable
- See even more FREE subtraction games worksheets!
Have other children you are homeschooling? You will want to check out our pre k worksheets, free printable worksheets for kindergarten and free alphabet printables. Plus find our history for kids and easy science experiments for kids or all our free printable worksheets for kids.
Deck of Cards Subtraction Games
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Parents Set <<
>> TEACHERS Set <<