Families will have fun together with this free printable Christmas Pictionary game for families to play together. This Christmas games is perfect for kids of all ages and even includes simple cards for non-reader too (preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and elementary age students). This is such a fun Christmas activity for family fun in December during the holidays.
Get ready for some holiday fun with this free printable Christmas games. Simply print the cards for this low prep Christmas Pictionary and grab some paper or a white board and get ready to have fun guessing as your family draws (or acts out charade style) these popular December items. There are even picture clue cards for non readers to draw a Christmas tree, gingerbread man, candy cane, star, snowflake, ornaments, snowman, gift / present, bells, sleigh, Santa, bell, Polar express, soup, snow, cinnamon, lights, chestnuts, Santa’s workshop, hot chocolate, manger, elf and more!
Christmas games for families printable
Free printable pictionary cards
This free printable Christmas Pictionary is such a fun way for families to have fun together this December. Simply print the black and white cards and cut them apart. There are four pages of word clues and one page of visual clues so younger kids can play too!
This is such a fun, LOW PREP Christmas Game for families to play during December or on break. Works for nuclear or extended family get togethers.
Christmas Games for Families
Your family will love that this activity is low prep and perfect for the whole family from preschoolers to grandparents! Make some memories and have fun!
Christmas Activities for Kids
Looking for more free printable worksheets and epic Christmas Activities for kids? Check these out:
- Holiday Tree Letter Find Christmas Worksheets
- FUN Rudolph Race Game
- Free Christmas Alphabet Game
- Super cute Free Printable Christmas Worksheets for prek-2nd graders
- Gingerbread Christmas Alphabet Game
- Free printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Color by Hundreds Chart Christmas Worksheets
- Christmas Worksheets for going around the world in December
- Free Christmas Games Pictionary
- Christmas Dot to Dot Printables
- BINGO – a printable Free Christmas Games
- 12 Days of Christmas Coloring Pages
- Free Christmas Worksheets for Preschool – HUGE pack of super cute pages!
- Decorate the Gingerbread House – Christmas Patterns with Playdough
- Grow your own tree with this Christmas Science Experiments
- 200 EPIC Christmas Crafts and Activities
- Amazing Puffy Snow Paint
- Easy Paper Strip Christmas Tree Ornament Craft
- Stunning Melted Crayon Ornaments
- 31 December Activities for Kids
- How to Make Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- Christmas Tree Playdough Mats
- Snowman Handprint Ornament – super cute keepsake craft
- Growing Candy Canes – a magical Christmas Activity for kids with FREE printable!
- Christmas Word Family Activities
- Make learning fun in December with this Santa’s Sleigh CVC Word Christmas Worksheets
- Free Christmas Playdough Mats
- Hands-on Christmas Patterns Activities
- Christmas Tree Mat to practice counting with playdough
- Free Hat Craft for a fun Preschool Christmas Crafts
- Best Gingerbread Cookie Recipe – soft cookie!
- Our families traditional Wassail Recipe with apple cider, pineapple juice, and spices!
- Melt-in-your-Mouth Best Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Amazing Snickers Cookies
- Delicious Yeastless Bread
- Best ever Twice Baked Potatoes with cream cheese and bacon on top
Free printable Christmas games
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!