Make learning about US presidents for kids fun with this printable presidents of the united states printable book! Presidents of the United States Book for Kids. All 46 presidents are included in order with room for your student to add important and interesting information. Perfect for homeschool social studies for 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade kids. Simply print pdf file with presidents of the united states for kids, print in color or black and white and you are ready to learn!
Presidents for kids
Kids will have fun learning about US Presidents with this fun mini book about the American Presidents they can make themselves. Children will add facts like birthdate, birth place, intersting facts, year of presdiency, what the president was known for and more to learn about the 46 Presidents of the United States. This printable presidents of the united states is perfect for kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students learning about US Presidents for kids or the US STates for kids. Includes all presidents from George Washington to Joe Biden and every president in between.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this presidents printable to make learning about the United State Presidents fun, engaging, and easy for kids. Use this as extra practice, summer learning, study of American History, center in your classroom, independent project, homeschool co-op, or supplement to your homeschool curriculum.
US Presidents for Kids
Printable presidents of the united states
This is such a practical, fun, meaningful, and LOW PREP way for kids in K-6th grade to learn about the United States Presidents.
- Just print in COLOR or BLACK & WHITE
- Leave in stack
- Cut in half
- Put top stack on top of bottom and staple
President list in order
- George Washington (1789-97)
- John Adams (1797-1801)
- Thomas Jefferson (1801-09)
- James Madison (1809-17)
- James Monroe (1817-25)
- John Quincy Adams (1825-29)
- Andrew Jackson (1829-37)
- Martin Van Buren (1837-41)
- William Henry Harrison (1841)
- John Tyler (1841-45)
- James K. Polk (1845-49)
- Zachary Taylor (1849-50)
- Millard Fillmore (1850-53)
- Franklin Pierce (1853-57)
- James Buchanan (1857-61)
- Abraham Lincoln (1861-65)
- Andrew Johnson (1865-69)
- Ulysses S. Grant (1869-77)
- Rutherford B. Hayes (1877-1881)
- James Garfield (1881)
- Chester Arthur (1881-85)
- Grover Cleveland (1885-89)
- Benjamin Harrison (1889-93)
- Grover Cleveland (1893-97)
- William McKinley (1897-1901)
- Theodore Roosevelt (1901-09)
- William Howard Taft (1909-13)
- Woodrow Wilson (1913-21)
- Warren Harding (1921-23)
- Calvin Coolidge (1923-29)
- Herbert Hoover (1929-33):
- Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-45)
- Harry S. Truman (1945-53)
- Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-61)
- John F. Kennedy (1961-63):
- Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-69)
- Richard Nixon (1969-74)
- Gerald Ford (1974-77)
- James Carter (1977-81)
- Ronald Reagan (1981-89)
- George H.W. Bush (1989-93)
- William J. Clinton (1993-2001)
- Geroge W. Bush (2001-2009)
- Barack Obama (2009-2016)
- Donald J. Trump (2016- 2021)
- Joe Biden (2021- )
US presidents printable
History Lessons for Kids
Check out one of or MANY engaging, Free history lessons for kids
- Explore American History for kids including lots of fun, hands on activities and free printables
- Dive into Mesopotamia History to learn about Gilgamesh
- 4 week lesson about Early Explorers for Kids
- Learn about castles, knights, and more in this exciting Middle Ages for Kids
- Make a teepee, dig for arrowheads, color our printable books and more in this Native Americans for Kids lessons
- The Colonial America for Kids lesson takes kids on a journey back to the first permanent settlement in America – Jamestown. Students will learn about colonial life with lots of hands on projects like eating Gruel, making a Wattle & Daub house, and creating a tin lantern will make the settlement come alive.
- We will make westward expansion for kids come alive for kids as they learn facts about the time period from about 1783-1898. In addition to learning about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, students will also learn to match animal trails, map the united states, and learn about North American animals too.
- Civil War for Kids – students will learn about slavery, famous Americans from the Civil War, famous battles, and how our nation stayed together. Lesson includes printable worksheets, mapping activities, printable civil war board game and more!
- Learn about US States for Kids – state coloring pages, president coloring pages, state report forms, states and capital printables, and so much more!
- Pennant History Posters to see US History At-a-Glance
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- Rosa Parks for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Martin Luther King Jr for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Titanic for Kids Reader to Color and Learn
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- 1930s for Kids – Printable Book about the Golden age of Hollywood, Great Depression for Kids and more to read, color, and learn
- Life in the 1940s America for Kids Reader
- Anne Frank for Kids Printable Reader to read, color, and learn about this Jewish girl who lived behind the wall in Holland during World War 2
- 1950s for Kids Reader to Color, Learn and read about what life was like in America in 1950
- Life in the 1960s for Kids Printable book to read, color and learn about life in the 1960s
- Learn about platform shoes, disco, the beginning of Star Wars and more with this 1970s for kids Reader
- 1980s for kids Reader to read, color, and learn!
- 1990s for Kids Printable Reader filled with information about fashion, technology, Presidents, and more!
- Learn about life for early 2000s Kids with these american history printables to read, color, and learn!
- Review what you’ve leanred with these American History Worksheets (Notebooking)
Geography for Kids
- Grab this realistic looking Free Printable Passport for Kids
- Free Printable Maps including world map, continents, and country maps with and without labeling
- Ready to dive more in depth? Check out Country Study for Kids – look at 16 countries around the world up close
- Kids can research to learn about other countries with these country worksheets.
- Around the World I Spy Worksheets – learn about 36 countries
- Use Lego to explore famous landmarks in countries for kids
- Research and learn with these free Children around the World Worksheets
- Roll into Geography – Printable Geography Games
- Geography Treasure Hunt Activity
- Landforms Worksheets pdf free
- Snap Geography Games for Kids
- Read, Color and Learn about other countries with FREE country studies including: Vietnam For Kids and Greece for Kids and Peru for Kids and Kenya for Kids and Israel for Kids, plus many more!
- You can find all our FREE printable country coloring pages covering over 36 different nations – or jump right to Spain Coloring Pages, China Coloring Pages, Italy Coloring Pages, Chile Coloring Pages, Germany Coloring Pages, and Costa Rica Coloring Pages
United States Lesson for Kids
Help children learn about the great country of the United States with these free printables and resources:
- Free Presidents of the United States for Kids
- Cute, Free Printable State Coloring Pages
- Printable USA Presidents Coloring Pages
- Voting for Kids – How Americans elect a new president
- Free Presidents Worksheets – Learn about all the American presidents
- US States I Spy Worksheets
- Help kids understand where do I live with this clever printable activity
- Learn about American symbols with these Patriotic American Symbols for Kids
- United States I Spy Worksheets
- How much do you know about USA for Kids? Color the flag, look at a map, discover famous landmarks like the statue of liberty,and more!
- American Symbols Worksheets
- Fireworks Patriotic Craft
- 50 States Worksheets
- State Animals USA Printables Scavenger Hunt
- United States Scavenger Hunt of State Birds
- FREE USA State Flowers Scavenger Hunt Printables for Kids
Free printable u.s. presidents worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Day Designs.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
This is a wonderful Presidential resource. Thank you for sharing.
Do you have an updated version with President Trump included? 🙂
Wow, God bless you and your work on this site! I am homeschooling my 4 year old (something i never though I’d ever be doing) and your site is a truly a life saver! Thank you so much, Beth! Everything is wonderful!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this resource. Thank you. I am a first year homeschool mama of an autistic 5th grader and an 8th grader with major ADHD and an anxiety disorder. These are wonderful for both kids. I paired these cards with presidential notebooking pages. I chose the black and white version. So, we do the research on the notebooking pages, fill out pre lesson and lesson questions and then we fill in the blanks and color. There is only one thing that could possibly makes these better… their ladies! We research the first ladies in addition to the presidents because they were a team. Please let me know if you decide to make FLOTUS cards.
All in all, this is one of the very few resources, paid and free, that I give a 10/10. Very well put together.