These adorable free Christmas Skip Counting Puzzles are the perfect way to add some fun Christmas Math for your Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade student.
Four beautiful puzzles aimed at skip counting for early elementary kids give a little bit more of a challenge than this set of skip counting puzzles.
The set that I’m sharing today uses numbers that all have the hundreds place value included.
More Skip Counting Practice:
- Mazes: Skip Counting by 2s-10s
- Fun Skip Counting Paths (2s-8s)
- Cute Skip Counting Posters (2s-10s)
- Free Skip Counting Puzzles (2s-10s)
- Printable Skip Counting Visuals for Kids
Christmas Skip Counting Puzzles
Materials needed for the Free Printable Christmas Skip Counting Puzzles:
- Laminator (optional for durability)
- Scissors or paper cutter
To prepare the puzzles, simply print and laminate if desired (if you want to use the puzzles more than once, I highly recommend laminating.)
Then cut them out on the lines.
Note: For even more of a challenge they start with different numbers than most kids think of when they start skip counting. This will show you if your kids really have a strong grasp of skip counting.
As you introduce the activity, you can give the child one puzzle at a time.
For an child who needs a challenge, I give them 2-3 puzzles mixed together and have them sort the puzzles as they assemble them.
These puzzles are especially great because it’s easy for the kids to see where the missing pieces should go. That way, when they miss a number, they can easily see that “130 goes in between 125 and 135” because the picture doesn’t look right.
(I love activities that are self-correcting!)
Plus, who can resist a little “Christmas on the Beach”?!?!? I love that puzzle in particular. Anyway, I’ll stop gushing about these cute puzzles and let you download them to use with your kids this Christmas.
Download Christmas Skip Counting Puzzles
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.