There are more than 200 Christmas crafts for kids and kids Christmas activities on this list to try, so you are sure to have a fun holiday season as you try all these fun kids activities for December. Because there are so many, we have grouped them by type: Christmas sensory, Reindeer, Snowman, Santa, Nativity, Christmas tree, Christmas Snacks, Christmas ornaments for kids to make, and educational Christmas activities. This truly is your one-stop-shop for Christmas Craft ideas for kids from toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and families.
Christmas Crafts and Activities
Are you looking for fun ideas to have an epic December? We have scoured the web to find the BEST Christmas crafts and Christmas activities for Kids and we’ve found some amazing, fun, creative, and unique Christmas crafts for kids of all ages, from toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners and elementary age students.
There are more than 200 preschool Christmas crafts, recipes, learning activities and ideas to try with your kids this festive season. There are cute gingerbread and reindeer crafts, a huge list of Christmas ornaments to make, and so many Christmas snacks and recipes you won’t know what to make first. There is also a huge list of holiday themed learning ideas to keep the kids happily learning all season. Your family will love trying these Christmas craft, recipes and ideas for families.
So get ready to be wowed by 200 creative ideas to help you craft, play, create, and eat your way through an intentional December! Which Christmas crafts for toddlers will you try first?
Christmas Craft Ideas for kids
With Christmas just around the corner, here are some Christmas craft activities to help you spend some quality time creating precious memories with your kiddos! The kids will love creating Christmas art, making their own Christmas decorations, and even crafting Christmas gifts that everyone would love to receive. Get ready to be inspired by these Christmas craft activities for kids.
Fun Christmas Crafts
- Gingerbread Pirates from 123 Homeschool For Me.
Use this recipe for cinnamon salt dough to make these cute pirate decorations.
- Life Size Gingerbread from Artsy Momma.
How fun to make a life sized gingerbread person!
- Painted Christmas Wreath from Nurture Store
The kids will love making this colorful, simple, Christmas wreath craft.
- Easy Sharpie Christmas Suncatcher Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Kids of all ages will love making these beautiful Sharpie Christmas suncatchers.
- Jingle Bell Ribbon Stick from Playground Parkbench
The kids will love making these simple jingle bell instruments as well as dancing around to come Christmas music.
- Pinecone Christmas Elves from One Little Project.
These little Christmas elves are just adorable!
- Christmas Fridge Magnets from CraftoArt
Make your fridge festive with this fun Christmas craft.
- Rolling Pin Printed Wrapping Paper from Childhood 101
This is a fun, festive way to make your own Christmas wrapping paper
- Melted Peppermint Candy Ornaments from One Little Project.
The kids will love helping to make this fun peppermint candy craft.
- Handprint Christmas Wreath from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Make this gorgeous Christmas wreath to decorate your home.
- DIY Christmas Countdown Blocks from See Vanessa Craft.
Once you’ve made this lovely Christmas countdown you’ll be able to use it year after year.
- Printable Hat Christmas Crafts for Preschoolers from Preschool Play and Learn.
Everyone will love making these fun Christmas hats.
- Christmas Shadow Box Ornaments from Edventures with Kids
These gorgeous vintage style Christmas decorations will look lovely on the tree.
- Simple Cereal Candy Canes by Creative Connections for Kids
This easy craft is perfect for little hands to make, and it will look lovely hung on the tree.
- How to Make a the Grinch From a Gourde Fun with My 3 Sons
This is such a fun and unusual craft idea, you have to give it a try!
- Christmas Around the World Crafts from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Try these six unique crafts to help kids learn about countries around the world
- Paper Wreath Christmas Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This Christmas wreath is simple to make craft using construction paper
- Decorate a Stocking from Kids Activities Blog.
Decorate your own Christmas stocking with this fun printable.
- Peppermint Candy Canes from Teach Preschool
Make some candy canes with peppermint scented paint!
- Candy Cane Still Life by TinkerLab
This simple drawing activity is great for kids of all ages.
- Fingerprint Christmas Cards from Hands On: As We Grow
Everyone will love these cute and crafty kid-make Christmas cards.
- Christmas in Norway Craft by Kid World Citizen
Learn about how they celebrate Christmas in Norway with this traditional craft.
- Candy Cane Collage Art from I Heart Crafty Things.
Kids of all ages will have fun making this candy cane art.
- Handprint Christmas Wreath from Messy Little Monster.
This wreath will look gorgeous on your front door.
Reindeer Crafts for Kids
- Double Handprint Reindeer from Reading Confetti
Make this cute reindeer from cute handprints!
- Hands & Feet Reindeer Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
These cute reindeer are also lovely Christmas keepsakes.
- Handprint Reindeer Frame from The Educators’ Spin on it.
This hand print craft would make a lovely Christmas give for family or friends.
- Yarn Wrapped Craft Stick Reindeer from Buggy and Buddy.
Even toddlers can help make this cute reindeer craft.
- Big mouth reindeer printable from Easy Peasy and Fun.
Send this fun coloring craft to family and friends to make them smile this Christmas.
- Toilet roll reindeer from The Craft Train.
Can you make all the reindeer who pull Santa’s sleigh?
- Flying Paper Cup Reindeer Craft from Kids’ Craft Room.
Pull the string at the bottom and Rudolf shoots upwards – this is such a cool craft!
- Pinecone Reindeer from One Little Project.
Collect some natural materials to make this cute reindeer craft.
- Magic Reindeer Food from East Coast Mommy
This magical recipe is not for people to eat, it’s for the reindeer!
Snow and Snowman Crafts for Kids
- Playdough Snowman in a Jar from Playdough to Plato
This sparkly snow playdough and snowman accessories would make a fabulous gift.
- Snowman Printing by Domestic Goddesque
Save your bottle caps and give this fun art project a try.
- Cupcake Wrapper Snowflakes from Domestic Goddesque
Make a gorgeous Christmas wreath from this fun cupcake wrapper craft.
- Sock Snowman from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
The kids will love this super cute and fun-to-make sock snowman project
- Toilet Roll Snowman by East Coast Mommy
This toilet roll snowman is totally adorable and perfect for a cold winter day.
- Puffy Snow Paint Recipe from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This amazing puffy snow paint recipe is perfect for creating Christmas art.
- Pom Pom Snowman from Mummy..Mummy..Mum!
Even if you don’t have snow at Christmas you can still make this snowman!
- Christmas Village from Nurture Store.
Make a snowy Christmas village scene with this fun craft.
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Craft from Coffee and Carpool.
Make this fun Christmas craft so your kids will always know how many days until Christmas!
- Handprint Snowman Christmas Card from Emma Owl.
These little hand print snowmen make adorable Christmas cards.
Santa Crafts for Kids
- Shape Santa Craft by Non Toy Gifts.
Learn about shapes while you make these cute little Santas.
- Paper Santa Lantern from Red Ted Art
Your kids will love making these jolly Santa paper lanterns.
- Newspaper Santa Claus craft from I Heart Crafty Things.
This cute Santa craft will look gorgeous up on your wall this Christmas.
- Paper Plate Santa from Glued to My Crafts.
This cute Santa has a hand print beard!
- Santa Craft with Printed Beard from Buggy and Buddy.
Try this super fun printing technique to make Santa and his fluffy beard.
- Toilet Roll Santa Craft from Simple Everyday Mom
Save your cardboard tubes to make this adorable Santa craft.
- Rocking Paper Plate Santa from Easy Peasy and Fun.
This cute little rocking Santa is fun to make and fun to play with.
Nativity Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Nativity Story Stones from Rainy Day Mum.
These DIY nativity story stones are a great way to help kids remember the story of the very first Christmas
- Pushpin Nativity Scene from The Educators’ Spin on It.
Try this fun nativity craft or one of the other great ideas on this list.
- Sheep Craft from This Reading Mama
Learn about the shepherds in the Christmas story with this lovely sheep craft.
- Easy Wooden Peg Nativity from Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls.
Make this adorable homemade nativity set, perfect for imaginative play, or as a decoration.
- Cork Bottle Nativity from Domestic Goddesque
Collect some corks to make this gorgeous nativity set.
- 3D Nativity Scene from Messy Little Monster
This printable nativity scene is such a fun nativity craft for kids!
- Christmas Card Nativity Craft from Kids’ Craft Room
You can use this nativity craft to make a card, decoration or wall art.
- Baby Jesus in the Manger Nativity Craft from Messy Little Monster.
Kids of all ages will love making this nativity craft from a paper plate!
- Paper Plate Christmas Angel from Nurture Store
Make this cute and easy angel craft for Christmas
Christmas Tree Crafts for Kids
- Pom Pom Christmas Trees by Learning 4 Kids
These cute Christmas trees are so simple and so much fun to make.
- Paper Strip Christmas Tree Ornament from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This simple craft is great for young kids and looks gorgeous.
- Christmas Tree Puffy Paint from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This homemade Christmas Tree Puffy Paint is sure to be a hit at your house!
- Christmas Tree Suncatcher Craft from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Kids will love making this beautiful, clever Christmas Tree sun catcher craft.
- Gumdrop Tree from Time for Play
The kids will love making this candy Christmas tree.
- Fun-to-Make Yarn Christmas Tree from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Try this super cute textured paper craft for December
- Craft Stick Christmas Tree from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Kids will have fun making this easy Christmas craft out of popsicle sticks
- Paper Plate Christmas Tree Craft from Toddler Approved.
Even the youngest crafters will have fun making this Christmas tree.
- Christmas Tree Painting by The Educators’ Spin on It
This cool Christmas tree painting would look gorgeous hung on the wall.
- Footprint Christmas Tree from Fun Handprint Art.
Make a Christmas tree from one footprint!
- Christmas Tree Banner by Creative Family Fun
This sparkly Christmas banner will look gorgeous hung in your home.
- Upcycled Christmas Tree by Hands on as We Grow
This is super fun and creative Christmas craft that preschoolers will love.
- Egg Carton Christmas Tree Craft from Fantastic Fun and Learning.
These cute Christmas trees are a wonderful Christmas craft to make with kids of all ages.
- Straw Christmas Tree from Reading Confetti
This Christmas tree craft is easy for kids to make and uses supplies you probably already have on hand.
- Yarn Wrapped Christmas Tree Twig Ornament from I Heart Crafty Things.
Your Christmas tree will look gorgeous with these mini tree ornaments decorating it.
- Woven Paper Christmas Tree from Buggy and Buddy.
This simple Christmas tree craft is a great way to introduce weaving paper to children
- Standing Christmas Tree Craft from I Heart Crafty Things.
These 3D Christmas trees are a beautiful paper craft to make for the holiday season
- Paper Punch Trees from Reading Confetti
Give those fine motor skills a work out with this fun Christmas craft.
- Pyramid Christmas Tree from Meaningful Mama.
This fun Christmas craft is great for kids of all ages.
- Handprint Christmas Tree from The Imagination Tree.
Make a keepsake Christmas tree decoration using the children’s handprints.
- Spin Art Christmas Tree Cards from Messy Little Monster
Toddlers and preschoolers will love using this spin art technique to make a fun Christmas card.
- Paper Cone Christmas Tree from Projects for Preschoolers
You can decorate these Christmas trees with whatever craft materials you have on hand.
Christmas Snacks and Recipes to Make with Kids
Get the kids into the kitchen and helping to make some of these delicious Christmas snacks and recipes. There are lots of sweet holiday treats to make, as well as some fun Christmas themed meal ideas.
- Family Favorite Cookie Recipes from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Try one of these family favorite Christmas cookie recipes.
- Santa Hats from Reading Confetti.
This no-cook recipe is perfect for the kids to make.
- Grinch Christmas Cookie from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
Celebrate this classic Christmas book with this fun recipe.
- Angel Snacks from Teach Me Mommy
These kids can make these cute angel treats as Christmas gifts.
- Candy Cane Marshmallow Pops from See vanessa Craft.
Even toddlers can help make these Christmas treats.
- Oreo Balls from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This is a great no-bake treat to make as gifts.
- Chocolate Pretzel Christmas Wreaths from Things to Share and Remember.
These pretzel wreaths are simple to make and delicious!
- Edible Christmas Ornaments by Red Ted Art
The kids will have lots of fun making these edible ornaments!
- Snowman Lunch from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
The kids will adore this fun snowman lunch idea.
- Snowman Pizza by The Educators’ Spin on It
This is an easy recipe the kids can make for lunch or dinner.
- Christmas Popcorn from Lil’ Luna.
Crushed candy canes make this popcorn taste just like Christmas!
- Reindeer Cupcakes from In the Kids’ Kitchen.
These cute cupcakes are perfect for a Christmas party.
- Reindeer Marshmallow Pretzel Pops from Somewhat Simple.
These cute reindeer pops are super easy to make.
- Little Red Hen Cookies from Kindergarten & Preschool for Parents and Teachers
Try this traditional Christmas recipe with your family.
- Ornament Cake Balls from A Step in the Journey
This is such a fun Christmas treat to make with your kids.
- Rudolph Pancakes from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
This is the perfect breakfast idea for Christmas morning!
- Christmas Tree Quesadilla from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
Try this fun Christmas themed dinner idea for kids.
- Coconut Cream Christmas Ornament from Hungry Happenings
These would make a beautiful sweet gift for family or friends.
- Krispie Snowballs from Domestic Goddesque
These simple no bake treats are fun to make with the kids.
- Santa Cookie Pops from Hungry Happenings
These cookie pops are simple adorable!
- Festive Winter Bark from Happy Hooligans
Get the kids to help make this Christmas bark as gifts for friends and helpers.
- Dutch Cookies from Kid World Citizen
Learn about Christmas In the Netherlands and bake these traditional Christmas cookies.
- German Googly Eye Cookies from Kid World Citizen
These fun cookies are a traditional Christmas treat in Germany.
- Homemade Candied Nuts from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These sugar coated pecans are perfect for a great gift or eat them all yourself!
- Ice Cream Cone Christmas Trees from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
Making an ice cream cone Christmas tree is a great family tradition.
- Candy Cane Bark from Mess for Less
The kids will love smashing up candy canes to make this sweet holiday treat.
Christmas Ornaments for Kids to Make
There is nothing more beautiful that a Christmas tree decorated with handmade ornaments. Which one of these lovely christmas ornament craft for elementary students will you make with your kids?
- Marbleized Crayon Ornament from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These fun-to-make crayon ornaments are stunning!
- Gingerbread Ornaments from Housing a Forest.
Decorate your tree with these fun gingerbread ornaments.
- Colorful Pom Pom Ornament from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Use colorful pom poms to make a beautiful Christmas Ornament.
- Felt Christmas Tree Ornament by Kitchen Counter Chronicles.
These handmade ornaments are quick and easy to make and look lovely hanging on the tree.
- Salt Dough Ornaments by 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Salt Dough Ornaments are a great gift kids can make themselves and give to grandparents, family, and friends.
- Angel Ornament by Red Ted Art.
Learn how to make this gorgeous traditional Christmas ornament.
- Snowman Keepsake Ornament from 123 Homeschool For Me.
This Christmas craft will make a precious keepsake or a great homemade Christmas gift
- Pine Cone Elves from Red Ted Art.
These cute little ornaments will look gorgeous hanging on your Christmas tree.
- Pasta Christmas Ornaments from The Best Ideas for Kids.
Turn macaroni into a wreath or a Christmas tree ornament.
- Dried Orange Ornaments from Red Ted Art
These ornaments are simple to make and yet so cheerful and Christmassy.
- Jingle Bell Wreath Ornament from CraftoArt.
Use an old bangle to make this cute Christmas tree decoration.
- Paper Photo Bauble Ornament by Red Ted Art
This photo decoration is easy to make is a lovely keepsake.
- Plastic Cup Shrinky Dink Ornaments from The Chaos and the Clutter
Recycle plastic cups into fun Christmas decorations.
- Snowflake Garland from Kitchen Counter Chronicles
Hang a garland of gorgeous snowflakes on your tree or your mantel.
- Button Jingle Bells from CraftoArt.
Use up your button stash to make these cute bell holiday decorations.
- Beaded Candy Cane Ornaments from Glued to My Crafts.
This is a classic Christmas kid craft idea that never gets old!
- Nativity Ornament Craft from Homeschool Preschool.
These simple nativity ornaments will look beautiful on the tree.
- Snowman Homemade Ornament from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Kids of all ages will love making these snowman decorations.
- O Little Star Christmas Ornament from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This will be a favorite ornament on your tree for years and years to come.
- Clay Ornaments from My Little Bookcase.
You’ll want to make a whole tree full of these lovely ornaments.
- I Spy Name Ornament from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Kids will love searching for this special ornament, and also trying to find the letters of their name inside the ornament.
- Craft Stick Snowman Ornament from Arty Crafty Kids.
if you’re looking for an easy Christmas craft to try with the kids, give this adorable snowman a go.
- Pom Pom Christmas Pinecone Ornament from Tinkerlab.
Try making this easy and fun Christmas craft.
- Felt Stocking Ornament from East Coast Mommy.
These little felt stockings are so simple and inexpensive to make.
- Handprint Reindeer Ornament from I Heart Crafty Things.
This little reindeer ornament is adorable.
- Mistletoe Footprint Ornament from Fun Handprint Art
Use salt dough to make this keepsake holiday ornament.
- Stained Glass Window Ornament from Creative Family Fun.
This is a fabulous, low-mess, Christmas craft to try with the kids.
- Tissue Paper Wreath Ornament from Happy Hooligans
Try this simple Christmas craft or one of the others on this great list.
- Gingerbread Paper Bag Ornament from The Educators’ Spin on It.
This cute little gingerbread man is sure to make you smile.
- Bead Ornaments for Kids from Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas.
Your kids will love making these so much that you may need an extra Christmas tree to hold them all!
- Mickey Mouse Snowman Ornament from Busy Kids Happy Mom.
If you are a Disney fan you’ll love making this holiday ornament.
- Kid Made Star Ornaments from Mess for Less.
With a few simple supplies, you can make some fun and whimsical Christmas ornaments.
- Spaghetti Christmas Ornament Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This is such a fun and unusual Christmas craft, you simply have to try it with your kids!
- Snowflake Ornament from Happiness is Homemade.
These snowflakes are elegant and beautiful, but also quick and easy to make.
- Woven Cookie Stars from The Crafty Crow
Kids of all ages will have fun making these easy decorations.
- Ecuadorian Clay Ornaments from Kid World Citizen
This traditional craft uses a clay made from bread and glue!
Christmas Learning Activities for Kids
Make Christmas learning fun with these fabulous learning ideas and activities. There are lots of hands-on learning ideas, as well as Christmas themed maths and language activities, Christmas science experiments, and lots of fun Christmas sensory play to try. The kids will have so much fun with these Christmas activities they won’t even notice they are learning.
Hands-On Christmas Learning Activities for Kids
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
The kids will have a blast completing one of these scavenger hunts in December.
- Free Polar Express Printable Pack from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These polar express worksheets make practicing math and literacy fun for preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade kids.
- Turning Christmas Crafts into Montessori Learning Activities from Living Montessori Now.
Use these Christmas activities to work on daily living skills.
- The Best Christmas Books from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
There are so many magical Christmas books on this list you’ll want to read them all!
- Candy Cane Patterns from This Reading Mama.
Use bingo markers or loose parts to work on these free printable Christmas themed patterning worksheets.
- Christmas Around the World Series from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Your kids will love taking a journey around the world with these free printable Christmas Around the World Worksheets.
- Grow a Candy Cane Activity from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This is a fun imaginative play activity, with free printables to match.
- Reindeer Friend Learning Activity from Playing with Words 365.
Practice letters and numbers while feeding the reindeer with this fun activity.
- Snowball Fight Learning from A Dab of Glue Will Do.
This letter or number learning activity involves lots of movement and fun, the best way for kids to learn.
- Wildlife Christmas Songs by Wildlife Fun 4 Kids.
The kids will love singing these wildlife themed Christmas songs to celebrate the season.
- Free Christmas BINGO from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Bingo is great game to play with all ages, perfect for a class or family party.
- FREE Christmas Mazes from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These printable mazes are perfect to keep the kids busy in the lead up to Christmas.
Christmas Language Arts Activities for Kids
- Alphabet Ornaments Trace & Erase from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
This is a fun way for kids to practice writing both uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Free Printable Christmas Stationery from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Print this cute Christmas stationary and write a letter to Santa!
- Free Christmas Sight Word Games from Preschool Play and Learn.
Improve reading fluency with these super cute, printable Christmas Sight Word Games.
- Gingerbread Alphabet Activity from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Kids will have fun practicing letters with this free gingerbread alphabet activity.
- Reindeer Letter Matching Game from Mama Smiles.
Practice the letters of the alphabet with this fun reindeer letter matching game.
- Christmas Tree ABC Game from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Your kids will be so excited to work on letter recognition and beginning sounds with this fun matching game!
- Christmas Early Learning Pack from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These free printables are a fun way to sneak in some math and literacy learning for preschool, kindergarten, and first graders.
- Reindeer Spin Games from Playing with Words 365
This Christmas themed activity is great for fine motor skills as well as literacy learning
- Tracing Christmas Sheets from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These free printables are great for working on pre-writing skills for preschoolers.
- Gingerbread Rhyming Puzzles from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This printable game is so fun the kids won’t notice they are learning.
- FREE Christmas Pictionary for Families from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This is a great Christmas game to play with the whole family.
- Christmas Stocking Traceable Letters from Preschool Play and Learn.
Have fun practicing writing ABCs with these super cute, free Christmas stocking worksheets.
- Christmas Phonics Puzzles from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These Christmas phonics puzzles are the perfect addition to learning centers or homeschool table work during December!
- Christmas Present Sight Word Mats from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This is a fun, hands-on, idea for practicing sight words this Christmas.
Christmas Math Activities for Kids
- Christmas Hundreds Chart Coloring from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Kids will love practicing counting to 100 with these free Christmas worksheets.
- FREE Christmas Tree Math – Roll and Cover from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Print out this fun math game to play with your kids.
- Twas the Night Before Christmas Reader from Preschool Play and Learn.
This printable Christmas themed counting book is a great way for young children to practice counting from one to ten.
- Free Shapes Christmas Game from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Work on shape words and recognition with this fun printable game.
- Christmas Roll and Cover Game from Picklebums
Dress Santa and decorate the tree with this fun free printable maths game.
- FREE Christmas Patterns from Preschool Play and Learn.
This is a great hands-on Christmas themed math activity.
- 12 Days of Christmas Coloring Sheets from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These free printable coloring pages make a lovely holiday themed counting activity.
- Reindeer Antlers Number Match from JDaniel4’s Mom.
Everyone will have fun finding the antlers that match the numbers on this printable activity.
- 5 Little Snowmen Felt Set & Song from Kitchen Counter Chronicles
Preschoolers will love working on their counting with this cute song and felt board activity.
- FREE Christmas Tree Count to 20 Puzzles from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
This cute Christmas themed activity is perfect for practicing number words and counting.
- Christmas Dot to Dot Printables from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These free printables are an easy, no-prep, math activity that’s perfect for kids to practice counting from 1-50.
- Stockings Christmas Color Game from Preschool Play and Learn.
Sort and count Christmas stockings with this fun free printable activity.
- FREE Christmas Tree Playdough Mats from Preschool Play and Learn.
Practice counting skills while you decorate these Christmas trees with playdough.
- FREE Christmas Counting Book from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
This free Christmas Counting Book is a great way for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade kids to practice counting from 1-30.
- Roll a Christmas Mr. Potato Head from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This fun Christmas math game will be a hit with kids of all ages.
- Solve and Stamp Christmas Math Worksheets from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Help kids practice addition and subtractions in a fun way with these solve & stamp mystery Christmas pictures.
Christmas Science Activities for Kids
- Rudolph Races Christmas Game from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This is a super fun Christmas game that teaches some basic science at the same time.
- Fizzing Trees Christmas Science Experiment from Little Bins for Little Hands.
This is the perfect chemistry experiment for the holidays!
- Fizzy Ornaments Christmas Science Experiment from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
This simple science experiment is a great hands-on Christmas learning activity.
- Fluffy Christmas Slime from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This fluffy slime is so cool, and it has the most amazing cloud like texture!
- Christmas Bow Magnetic Play by Teach Preschool
This is such a wonderful way to explore magnetism during the holidays!
- Borax Crystals Christmas Tree Science Experiment from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Grow your own crystal Christmas tree with this simple science experiment.
- Magnet Christmas Tree Game from Go Science Kids.
This Christmas tree magnet maze activity explores the physics of magnetic force and is lots of fun too.
- No Stick Gingerbread Slime Recipe from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
The kids will love doing simple chemistry and making this gingerbread slime.
- Growing a Crystal Christmas Tree from Playdough to Plato.
This magical science experiment makes a perfect snowy Christmas tree.
Christmas Sensory Activities for Kids
Sensory play is fun year round, but it’s even better when it’s Christmas themed!
- Christmas Playdough Mats from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These cute printable play dough mats are a great Christmas themed sensory experience.
- Easy Christmas Sensory Bin from Natural Beach Living.
This brightly colored sensory activity will be a hit with little ones.
- Peppermint Scented Water Play from Fantastic Fun and Learning.
This is a lovely, simple, festive Christmas activity for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Christmas Scented Cloud Dough from Growing a Jeweled Rose.
Whip up a batch of Christmas scented cloud dough for fabulous sensory play this holiday.
- Peppermint Playdough from Natural Beach Living.
Your house will smell like Christmas when you make a batch of this easy, no-cook playdough.
- Peppermint Shaving Cream from Learn Play Imagine.
This Christmas themed sensory activity is quick, inexpensive, and so much fun!
- Gingerbread Playdough from Buggy and Buddy.
This gingerbread playdough recipe is the perfect holiday themed sensory play activity.
- Christmas Edible Playdough from Messy Little Monster.
The kids will love making and playing with this taste-safe Christmas playdough.
- Christmas Tree Putty from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
The kids will love playing with this homemade silly putty recipe.
- Christmas Sensory Bin from How Wee Learn.
This Christmas sensory bin is so fun and full of learning for all ages
- Gingerbread Puffy Paint Recipe from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Use this scented puffy paint recipe to turn art into a sensory experience.
- Christmas Playdough Mats from Preschool Play and Learn.
This is a super fun set of free printable holiday themed playdough mats
With 200+ Christmas crafts, recipes and activities on this list, there are so many fun, unique and easy Christmas ideas to try you’ll be busy all festive Season!