Help kids practice addition and subtractions in a fun, playful way this December with these super cute, free printable Solve & Stamp Christmas Math Worksheets. These Christmas worksheets are perfect for kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students to work on math fluency while using a bingo dauber marker to solve math equations and reveal hidden picture of holiday items like candy canes, Christmas trees and more. Simply download pdf file with printable holiday math worksheets for Christmas do a dot printables that makes practicing fun!
Christmas Math Worksheets
Kids need lots of practice adding and subtracting numbers 0-10! These free Christmas Math worksheets make it fun for kids to practice using bingo markers. Kindergarteners, grade 1, and grade 2 students will get excited about practicing Christmas math and gaining math fluency as they try to figure out the mystery picture in these free Christmas Worksheets. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these no prep math worksheets for December that make learning fun! Use them as extra practice, math center in your classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Christmas Math Sheets
Free Christmas math worksheets for first grade
Children need to know addition within 10 and subtraction within 10 equations quickly and accurately to build a solid foundation for all future math. Think about it, if you can’t add and subtract single digit numbers, how will you do so with double or triple digit addition & subtraction problems. Plus they will need those skills when adding the carried over numbers in multiplication or subtracting numbers in long division.
Adding and Subtracting numbers 0-10 is one of the most pivotal math skills kids need to learn!
Free Christmas math worksheets
So why are these math worksheets fun for kids and great at helping kids review?
- FUN – They are fun because as kids solve equations they will get to use bingo markers and stamp according to the key at the top of each page. When they finish the worksheet they will have made a mystery puzzle. Kids love color by code worksheets!
- EDUCATIONAL – These worksheets do an amazing job helping kids review because each page is chocked full of addition and subtraction 0-10.
These math worksheets are great for kids from Kindergarten – 4th grade. Sure, the equations may seem simple for older children, but the repetition of so many problems will cement in this essential math skill. The better at the equations they get, the quicker they will get.
1st grade math Christmas worksheets
When you first introduce these christmas mystery picture worksheets you may want to give Kindergarten and 1st grade students a block of 10 unifex cubes for them to manipulate and count. By 2nd grade for sure kids will no longer need the counting tool, but should be able to add and subtract numbers mostly in their head with maybe some finger help. The goal with 3rd & 4th graders is for them to memorize all these equations so they can quickly and accurately solve these simple equations.
Christmas Maths Worksheets
See this fun Christmas themed math activity in action!
Looking for more fun, FREE, engaging printable holiday math worksheets? You will love these:
- Christmas Word Problems – solve the Christmas addition and subtraction problems using hands-on, printable Christmas tree and ornament manipulative
- Gingerbread Addition – Practice addition three ways with this fun Gingerbread addition game
- Christmas Fact Families practice addition and subtraction with 1st Grade Math Christmas Worksheets
- Christmas Hundreds Chart Mystery Picture color by code to practice counting to 100 while revealing the holiday image
- Solve and Stamp Christmas Math Worksheets using bingo dauber markers
- Christmas Math 4th Grade solve addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division problems to add pretty ornaments and presents to your Christmas tree.
- Roll and Cover Math Christmas Tree activity for preschool and kindergarten age children
- Cut and Paste Christmas Math Worksheets – practice adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing to complete the Christmas tree with festive decorations.
- Bingo Dauber Christmas Math Worksheets to help 1st grade and second grade students practice addition and subtraction in December
- Christmas Math Activities for prek and kinder age students working on patterns. Use the task cards and these Christmas playdough mats to decorate the gingerbread houses with this Christmas math printable.
- Christmas Skip Counting Puzzles make practicing math fun during the holidays with kindergartners
- Christmas Counting Book – help children practice counting to 30 as they add the correct number of decorations to the math trees and write numbers 1-30.
- Count to 20 with these super cute, free printable Math Christmas Tree Puzzles
Looking for ideas for fun Christmas learning with free Christmas printables? Check out these fun resources:
- Fun Christmas Playdough Mats
- Gingerbread Pirates Christmas Worksheets
- Alphabet Ornaments to trace and erase
- HUGE Pack of Christmas Worksheets for Preschool
- Christmas Science Experiments
- Stringing Lights Christmas Math Activities learning Patterns with playdough
- Free Christmas Tracing Sheets
- Find the Letter Free Christmas Worksheets
- Gingerbread Man Rhyme Puzzles
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Online Free
- Cute Christmas Sight Word Worksheets
- Free Christmas Hundreds Chart Mystery Picture Worksheets
- Christmas Dot to Dot
- Christmas Alphabet Game
Christmas Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun Christmas printables, Christmas Crafts, and Christmas activities to fill your holiday calendar? Check out these fun ideas!
- Free Christmas Bingo Printable
- Printable Christmas Pictionary
- This Puffy Gingerbread Paint smells AMAZING!
- FUN Rudolph Race Game for kids with balloons
- Christmas Crafts for Kids book with over 100 Christmas Activities, Crafts, and Recipes for families to enjoy together during the month of December.
- Easy-to-Make Puffy Snow Paint
- Printable Hat Preschool Christmas Crafts
- Precious Snowman Handprint Ornament
- Beautiful Melted Crayon Ornaments
- Printable Christmas Names Cards with jokes
- How to Make Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- Simple Paper Strip Christmas Tree Ornament
- Epic Grinch Themed Party
- Puffy Gingerbread Ornament Recipe
- See all of our Christmas for kids crafts, activities, recipes, and printables here!