These Free Christmas Sight Words Coloring Sheets are such a fun way for kids to practice reading sight words while having some seasonal fun.
Free Christmas Printables
- Printable Christmas Ten Frame Activity
- Shapes Christmas Game
- Roll & Cover Christmas Tree Math
- Christmas Tree Word Problems
- Free Decorate the Christmas Math Tree
- Rudolph Races: A Physics Activity
- Christmas Color by Kindergarten Sight Words
- Fun Christmas Rhymes Activity
- Free Christmas Phonics Puzzles
Christmas Sight Words
You will love these Free Christmas Sight Words Coloring Sheets that come in two different designs. This is such a fun educational activity for preschool and kindergarten age kids during the month of December.
Simply print off one of the 4 black and white sight word worksheets. These are NO PREP! Just print and pass out to your student.
Students will read the words in the word bank and then find the same word in the picture. After reading the sight word, they will color the picture. This makes such a fun way to practice sights with a cute theme.
More FUN and FREE Christmas Learning for Kids
Download Christmas Sight Words Coloring Sheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!