This is the easiest Christmas Ornament for Kids you’ll ever make! Kids of all ages will enjoy the beauty and simplicity of this super colorful, easy to make, Perler Bead Ornament. It makes a great kid made gift for grandparents too!
Christmas Ornament Crafts for Kids
- Molded Crayon Ornament Craft for Kids
- O Little Star Christmas Ornament Craft
- Gingerbread House Ornament (stain glass window style)
- Puzzle Piece candy Cane Ornament
- Q-Tip Snowflake Ornament Craft
- Salt Dough Ornament Recipe
- Puffy Gingerbread Ornaments (recipe included!)
- Snowman Keepsake Ornament
- Marbleized Crayon Ornament Craft
Perler Beads Easy
This ornament craft for kids couldn’t be any easier! Here are the supplies you’ll need:
Basically you just put a handful of perler beads in each of the muffin tins. It will be several layers because you want your ornmanet to be at least a 1/2” thick. Hint: Use a shaped silicon pan for the best results!
Put pan in oven that has been preheated to 375 F. Bake for about 20 minutes (or until beads have completely melted without any holes)
Melted Beads Ornaments
Allow the beads to cool and set for about 5 minutes. Pushing from the bottom just pop the Melted Perler Bead Silicon Ornaments out.
Press an ornament hook in the top to hang.
Christmas Books for Kids
More FUN Ornament Crafts for Kids