Kids of all ages will love making this beautiful Sharpie Christmas Tree Suncatcher. There are so many options for creating a truly beautiful Christmas craft for kids.
Looking for Christmas activities for kids? Check these fun ideas out:
- Whip up a batch of this fluffy Christmas Tree Slime
- Kids will love this free printable Christmast Story Scavenger Hunt activtiy
- Pull out the playdough to use with these Free Christmas Playdough Mats
- Learn about traditions around the world with our Free Christmas Around the World printables & activities
- Sneak in some science with this epic Rudolph Races Activity
Start out by drawing your Christmas tree with a sharpie on a sealed laminator sheet or projector sheet.
Cut a circle out of construction paper. Then cut the inside out Set two ornaments in a laminator pouch and seal. Then cut the ornament out.
Christmas Craft Preschool
Using sharpie, color in the tree to make a beautiful Christmas Sharpie Suncatcher Craft for Kids.
As much as we loved decorating the Christmas Tree craft, I think we enjoyed making our own personalized ornament craft for kids more. You could make one per child.
These came out so pretty decorating our windows in December. This is the perfect simple preschool Christmas craft.
EASY Christmas Crafts
This Christmas Suncatcher craft is easy to make and so beautiful! Looking for more fun Christmas crafts for kids? Check these out:
- Yarn Christmas Tree Craft for Kids
- Craft Stick Christmas Tree Craft
- Paper Strip Christmas Tree Craft
- Jingling Christmas Bell Craft
- O Little Star Christmas Ornament Craft
- My Favorite Christmas Tree Craft