Add some fun to your homeschool this December with these free Christmas math worksheets to help kids elementary kids practice greater than and less than. This is perfect for Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade homeschoolers.
Greater than Less than Worksheets
Sometimes it can be difficult to keep motivated to “do school” during December
. Here is a really fun way for kids to practice math while helping Santa figure out which tree has more lights (greater than and less than). If you prefer NO PREP black and white math practice pop over and see our 2000+ page of free math worksheets
Just print pages in color (and laminate for durability if you like). Cut apart the Santas and place them between the Christmas trees to help Santa can identify which tree has more light bulbs on it.
This Christmas Math activity is great for Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade students.
Looking for more fun, FREE, engaging christmas themed math activities and worksheets for kids? You will love these:
- Christmas Math Word Problems
- Printable Christmas Hundreds Chart Coloring
- Solve & Stamp Christmas Math Worksheets
- Decorate the Math Christmas Trees
- Roll & Cover Chrsitmas Tree
- Chrsitmas Cut & Paste Worksheets
- Bingo Dauber Christmas Math Worksheets (addition / subtraction)
- Christmas Patterns Activity
- Skip Counting in December Printable
- Christmas Counting Book
- Count to 20 Christmas Tree Puzzles
Download Christmas Greater Than Less Than Fun
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers and coops please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!