Add some fun to your homeschool this December with these free printable Christmas greater than less than math worksheets. These Christmas worksheets help kids in kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade practice comparing numbers to figure out which one is greater than, less than, or equal to with a fun, engaging holiday themed math activity.
Christmas Greater Than Less Than
Sometimes it can be difficult to keep motivated to “do school” during December. We like to add in fun educational activities for December that make learning fun while reviewing newly learned skills. This Christmas greater than less than printable makes it fun for kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students to review this math skill focusing on comparing numbers while having fun! Simply print the Christmas worksheets and you are ready for Christmas math in December.
Christmas Math Worksheets
Greater than less than worksheets for kindergarten
Simply print the 6 pages of free printable greater than less than worksheets in color on cardstock for durability or laminate if you prefer.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love that this math activity for December is reusable to allow your children to practice over and over again or to use it in a math center in your classroom.
Greater than less than worksheets
There are four ways you can complete the greater than and less than worksheets:
- Simply write the less than, equal to, or greater than alligator sign to show which Christmas tree has the most ornaments. You can use pencils, crayons, markers, or colored pencils.
- Laminate the pages (or stick in a page protector) and complete with a dry eraser marker. When done simply use paper towel to wipe it clean and you are ready to practice again later.
- Complete the Christmas cut and paste worksheet by gluing the Santa Clause whose sack has the correct comparison sign in between the trees you are comparing to make the math equations correct
- To use the activity multiple times, simply place the correct Santa over the empty box to complete the activity without glue. When you are done simply put the cute Santa pieces in a ziplock bag for the next student to try the activity later.
No matter which way you choose to use this math activity for December, this is such a fun way to keep kids engaged and having fun during the holiday season!
Looking for more fun, FREE, engaging Christmas themed math activities and worksheets for kids? You will love these:
- Christmas Word Problems – solve the Christmas addition and subtraction problems using hands-on, printable Christmas tree and ornament manipulative
- Christmas Hundreds Chart Mystery Picture color by code to practice counting to 100 while revealing the holiday image
- Solve and Stamp Christmas Math Worksheets using bingo dauber markers
- Christmas Math 4th Grade solve addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division problems to add pretty ornaments and presents to your Christmas tree.
- Gingerbread Addition – Practice addition three ways with this fun Gingerbread addition game
- Christmas Fact Families practice addition and subtraction with 1st Grade Math Christmas Worksheets
- Roll and Cover Math Christmas Tree activity for preschool and kindergarten age children
- Cut and Paste Christmas Math Worksheets – practice adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing to complete the Christmas tree with festive decorations.
- Bingo Dauber Christmas Math Worksheets to help 1st grade and second grade students practice addition and subtraction in December
- Christmas Math Activities for prek and kinder age students working on patterns. Use the task cards and these Christmas playdough mats to decorate the gingerbread houses with this Christmas math printable.
- Christmas Skip Counting Puzzles make practicing math fun during the holidays with kindergartners
- Christmas Counting Book – help children practice counting to 30 as they add the correct number of decorations to the math trees and write numbers 1-30.
- Count to 20 with these super cute, free printable Math Christmas Tree Puzzles
- Magical How to Grow a Candy Cane Activity
- Polar Express Worksheets
- Free December Writing Prompts
- Alphabet Gingerbread Printables
- Count to 20 Christmas Playdough Mats
- Free Elf on the Shelf Printables
- Christmas BINGO Printable Game
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets for Kids
- Sight Word Christmas Coloring Pages
- Free Gingerbread Math Puzzles
- Grinch Worksheets
- Christmas Printables Word Family Activity
Greater than less than worksheet
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers and coops please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply