Make learning fun in December with these Nativity Printables to help preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students work on math and literacy skills. This HUGE pack of Christmas Worksheets includes more than 50 pages of alphabet matching, learning vocabulary about Jesus birth from Luke 2, I spy games, counting activities, and more. These free nativity printables remind children that Jesus’ birthday is on December 25th.
This fun printable pack of themed worksheets has a fun nativity theme to help kindergarteners, preschoolers, and grade 1 students enjoy some Christmas learning. These nativity printables can be used to learn reading, writing and math skills as well as for reviewing these same skills. There are also some activities in which they can work on their fine motor skills as well. Included are cute clipart of Jesus in the manger, star over Bethlehem, Mary, Joseph, Shepherds with their sheep, camel, angel, sheep, gifts from the three wise men (gold, frankincense, and myrrh), stable where Jesus was born, and more.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love making learning extra fun during the holiday season with these free preschool worksheets, free kindergarten worksheets, and free 1st grade printables. Use them as extra practice, centers in your classroom, supplement to your homeschool curriculum, or a special themed week.
Free Nativity Printables
Nativity Worksheets Printables
In this pack, there are a variety of activities, including:
- Nativity Tracing – Trace the Lines in these super cute pre-writing pages
- Paths – Follow the Paths to complete the maze
- Alphabet Matching – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Nativity Vocabulary Cards – Improve handwriting skills by tracing these key words and learning to spell too.
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet – work on alphabet tracing the upper and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Nativity I Spy Printable – Count the Objects and work on visual discrimination
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
Nativity activity sheets
- Nativity Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Practice – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Which one is Different – Cross the Odd one Out
- Christmas Cut and Paste the Pattern – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
Nativity activities for preschoolers
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Shape Matching Worksheet –Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Match the Pictures –Draw a line to match the pictures.
- Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
- More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers which one comes next and which one comes before
- Alphabetical Order – Cut and paste in abc order
- Make a Word – Make as many words as you can from the words at the top of the page.
- Telling Time Printable – Shade in the correct time as shown on the clock.
- Write the Numbers – Trace the number words.
- Drawing Preschool Shapes – Trace the name of the shapes.
- Let’s Add – Complete the addition equations.
- I Can Subtract – Complete the subtraction equations.
Looking for ideas for fun Christmas learning with free Christmas printables? Check out these fun resources:
- Fun Christmas Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Ornaments to trace and erase
- HUGE Pack of Christmas Worksheets for Preschool
- Christmas Science Experiments
- Stringing Lights Christmas Math Activities learning Patterns with playdough
- Free Christmas Tracing Sheets
- Find the Letter Free Christmas Worksheets
- Gingerbread Man Rhyme Puzzles
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Online Free
- Cute Christmas Sight Word Worksheets
- Free Christmas Hundreds Chart Mystery Picture Worksheets
- Christmas Dot to Dot
- Christmas Alphabet Game
Christmas Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun Christmas printables, Christmas Crafts, and Christmas activities to fill your holiday calendar? Check out these fun ideas!
- Free Christmas Bingo Printable
- Printable Christmas Pictionary
- This Puffy Gingerbread Paint smells AMAZING!
- FUN Rudolph Race Game for kids with balloons
- Christmas Crafts for Kids book with over 100 Christmas Activities, Crafts, and Recipes for families to enjoy together during the month of December.
- Easy-to-Make Puffy Snow Paint
- Printable Hat Preschool Christmas Crafts
- Precious Snowman Handprint Ornament
- Beautiful Melted Crayon Ornaments
- Printable Christmas Names Cards with jokes
- How to Make Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- Simple Paper Strip Christmas Tree Ornament
- Epic Grinch Themed Party
- Puffy Gingerbread Ornament Recipe
- 100+ Christmas Crafts and Activities
- See all of our Christmas for kids crafts, activities, recipes, and printables here!
Free Christmas Worksheets
Looking for more huge Christmas Worksheets to make practicing math and literacy fun for kids? You will love these huge, free printable packs for December!
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets
- Polar Express Worksheets
- Super Cute FREE Christmas Worksheets
- Gingerbread Pirates Worksheets
- Nativity Preschool Printables
- Nativity Size Sequencing
- 100+ Christmas Activities and Printables
- Gingerbread Man Worksheets
- Snowman Worksheet Pack
- Nativity Worksheets Printable Pack
- Nutcracker Worksheets for Kids
Free Nativity Worksheets
By using the printable below you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a classroom or coop please buy the correctly licensed product from my TPT Store.)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, copied or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!