If you are learning about the life cycle of a watermelon you will love this handy, free printable Watermelon Life Cycle spinner to help kids learn and review. This is such a fun science printable for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students.
Watermelon Life Cycle
Whether you are doing a Letter W is for watermelon weekly theme for a letter of the week program, are diving into fascinating life cycles for kids, or are doing a watermelon theme for summer learning – this Watermelon Life Cycle printable is the perfect addition to sneak in some science with a fun activity for preschoolers, kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, and grade 5 students.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this hand science activity for kids to make, read, and learn!
Life Cycle of a Watermelon
If you are using the black and white watermelon template, use crayons markers or colored pencils to decorate the pictures of the watermelon life cycle.
Now cut out the life cycle circle and the pacman life cycle cover. Place the paceman cut out on top of the life cycle circle and insert a brad in the middle over the black circle.
Students can spin their watermelon printable around and around to see watermelons go from a tiny black seed to a seedling to a vining plant, develop a small green fruit, and finally into a large juicy watermelon.
Don’t forget to try some of our other fun watermelon activities with a juicy slice of the red watermelon.
Looking for more watermelon activity ideas or two to make a week long watermelon theme or dive into the letter w is for watermelon? You will love these fun activities and free printables:
- Count playdough “seeds” with these adorable, Free Watermelon Printables
- Rows and rows of Watermelon Math Number Lines
- Fun-to-play with Fluffy Slime Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Cute Suncatcher Watermelon Craft
- W is for Watermelon HandArt Project
- Scented, Watermelon Kool Aid Play Dough Recipe for summer
- Slime Watermelon Activityies for Kids
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Watermelon Volcano Experiment – Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Work on Counting with these Watermelon worksheet
- Hands-on Alphabet practice with this Watermelon Activity
- Watermelon All About Me Poster
- Find the Letter Watermelon Worksheets
- Watermelon Printable Counting Clip Cards
- Free Watermelon seed counting Activity with printable
- Hands-on Watermelon Activity adding seeds with kids fingerprints
- Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Addition within 10 Watermelon Printable Math Activity
- Number Puzzles Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Ryming Words Watermelon Activity
- Watermelon Letter Matching Game
- Fact Family Watermelon Worksheets
- Watermelon Life Cycle Spinner
- Squish Bag Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Plus don’t miss these Watermelon Activities
Life Cycle Worksheets for Kids
- Butterfly Life cycle Worksheet
- Ladybug Life cycle Worksheet
- Life cycle of a Frog Worksheet
- Plant Life cycle Worksheet
- Chick Worksheets (chicken life cycle)
- Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet
- Plant Life Cycle Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Turkey Worksheets
- Apple Life Cycle Printable
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Sunflower Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Penguin
- Life Cycle of a Spider Worksheet
Download Watermelon Life Cycle Printable
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.