If you are learning about the life cycle of a watermelon you will love this handy, free printable, Watermelon Life Cycle spinner to help kids learn and review. This watermelon life cycle printable is such a fun sway to explore summer science with preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students. Simply print watermelon printables and you are ready to play and learn with this watermelon activities for kids.
Watermelon Life Cycle
Whether you are doing a Letter W is for watermelon weekly theme for a letter of the week program, are diving into fascinating life cycles for kids, or are doing a watermelon theme for summer learning – this Watermelon Life Cycle printable is the perfect addition to sneak in some summer science for kids with a fun watermelon activity for preschoolers, kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, and grade 5 students. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this watermelon life cycle printable for kids to make, read, and learn!
Watermelon Life Cycle Printable
Life Cycle of a Watermelon
You can either print the life cycle of a watermelon printable in black and white or color.
If you are using the black and white watermelon template, use crayons markers or colored pencils to decorate the pictures of the watermelon life cycle.
Now cut out the life cycle circle and the pacman life cycle cover. Place the paceman cut out on top of the life cycle circle and insert a brad in the middle over the black circle.
Students can spin their watermelon printable around and around to see watermelons go from a tiny black seed to a seedling to a vining plant, develop a small green fruit, and finally into a large juicy watermelon.
Don’t forget to try some of our other fun watermelon activities with a juicy slice of the red watermelon.
Looking for more watermelon activity ideas or two to make a week long watermelon theme or dive into the letter w is for watermelon? You will love these fun activities and free printables:
- Count playdough “seeds” with these adorable, Free Watermelon Printables
- Rows and rows of Watermelon Math Number Lines
- Fun-to-play with Fluffy Slime Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Cute Suncatcher Watermelon Craft
- W is for Watermelon HandArt Project
- Scented, Watermelon Kool Aid Play Dough Recipe for summer
- Slime Watermelon Activityies for Kids
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Watermelon Volcano Experiment – Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Work on Counting with these Watermelon worksheet
- Hands-on Alphabet practice with this Watermelon Activity
- Watermelon All About Me Poster
- Find the Letter Watermelon Worksheets
- Watermelon Printable Counting Clip Cards
- Free Watermelon seed counting Activity with printable
- Hands-on Watermelon Activity adding seeds with kids fingerprints
- Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Addition within 10 Watermelon Printable Math Activity
- Number Puzzles Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Ryming Words Watermelon Activity
- Watermelon Letter Matching Game
- Fact Family Watermelon Worksheets
- Watermelon Life Cycle Spinner
- Squish Bag Watermelon Activities for Preschoolers
- Plus don’t miss these Watermelon Activities
See all our watermelon activities for kids, watermelon activities (for older kids) and our watermelon activities for preschoolers
Life Cycle Printables
Looking for more free printables to help you learn about life cycles? You will love these resources:
- 🐜 Ant life cycle for kids printable activity
- 🍎 Apple life cycle printable plus worksheets for working on early literacy and math too
- Spin and learn with this apple life cycle printable
- 🦇 Life cycle of a bat worksheets or these bat life cycle worksheets
- 🐝 life cyle of a bee worksheets
- 🦋 Hatching Butterflies with butterfly life cycle worksheet
- Learn math and literacy along with these butterfly life cycle worksheet free download
- Butterfly worksheets to learn science plus math and literacy skills or try these cute life cycle butterfly crafts
- 🐔 Life cycle of a chicken worksheet, printable, and activity
- 🌼 Lift-the-Flap Flower Life Cycle printable activity
- Learn about the Life Cycle of Frogs for kids and grab the life-cycle wheel
- 🐸 Life cycle of a frog worksheet
- Grab this spinner to learn about the frog life cycle for kids
- Insect life cycle printable book to read, color, and learn
- 🐞 Ladybug life cycle worksheet or use these pages with ladybug life cycle for kids
- 🐼 Panda life cycle worksheets or these panda worksheets
- 🐧 Penguin life cycle worksheet are the perfect addition to you winter theme!
- 🌿 Plant life cycle worksheet or this Plant Life Cycle Printable Lift-the-Flap
- Read, color, and learn with these plant life cycle worksheets
- Plant Life Cycles Printable Emergent Reader and Worksheets
- 🎃 Pumpkin life cycle worksheet pdf – lots of fun activities for learning about pumpkin life cycle
- Cut and Paste Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet
- 🐰 Life cycle of a Rabbit worksheet or themed math, literacy and science in these rabbit worksheets
- 🐟 Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet pack with not only life cycle of salmon, but math and literacy activities too
- Plus don’t miss our experiment breeding guppies to learn about life cycles up close!
- 🐢 Sea Turtle Worksheets to make a book to read, color, and learn about their life cycles
- 🕷 Spider life cycle worksheet is a fun way to learn about the life cycle of spiders with an insect theme or during Octoboer
- 🌻 Life cycle of a sunflower worksheet – fun sunflower life cycle printables
- 🦃 Turkey life cycle – is fun to learn about around Thanksgiving
- 🍉Watermelon Life Cycle Printable Spinner
- Worm Life Cycle worksheets and activity
- 💧 Free Water Cycle Worksheets for Kids
Watermelon Life Cycle Printable
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Leave a Reply