Teach the 10 Commandments for kids while creating this fun and colorful cootie catcher! This ten commandments activity uses a free printable ten commandments craft teach these kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade students while having fun. Simply grab the ten commandments printable and you are ready to play while learning this Bible principle!
10 commandments activity
While completing this fun craft, children can read the story about Moses and the Ten Commandments. They can then retell the story in their own words and even write it or draw it in pictures to learn more about these Commandments. Learn the ten commandments for kids by crafting a vibrant and captivating free printable cootie catcher. This lively 10 commandments activity effortlessly engages kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and up while immersing them in the teachings of the Bible. Enhance their understanding while having a blast with this printable 10 commandments craft. Let the fun-filled learning begin!
- See our 10 commandments for kids lesson
Ten Commandments Printable
10 commandments for kids
Teach your little ones these important principles to live by:
- Worship only one true God.
- Avoid worshipping idols or putting anything before God.
- Use God’s name with respect and refrain from swearing.
- Keep the Sabbath day holy, dedicated to God and rest.
- Honor and respect your parents.
- Do not harm or hurt others.
- Stay faithful to your spouse when you grow up.
- Do not steal anything that belongs to others.
- Speak the truth and avoid lying.
- Be content and grateful for what you have.
Ten commandments activity
To create this craft:
- Included in this printable pack, are the instructions on how to cut out and create a cootie catcher.
- Once the template has been cut out, then there is a bit of folding that will need to be done.
Ten commandments for kids
- Get a friend to choose one of the top four squares.
- Open and close the Cootie Catcher – 10 times for the Ten and Ten Commandments squares and nine times for the Moses and Nine squares.
- Have the friend to choose a number and open up the panel they choose.
- Ask them to choose a number between one and four and ask the question on the panel.
- Answers are in blue.
Ten commandment craft
These craft pages come completely in color.
You may also like these activities: Ten Commandments Printables
- Free printable books of the bible bookmarks templates
- Printable Bible Verses (verse cards for kids and families)
- Free Printable Sermon Notes for Kids (works with any sermon)
- Creation BINGO Printable Game
- Printable Jelly Bean Gospel for Kids
- Creation Crafts for Kids
- Free Printable Scripture Cards pdf
- Bible Verse Copywork
- Cain and Abel Craft
- Sin Entered the World Sin Craft for Kids
- Beatitudes Sunday school lesson
- Jesus Feeds the 5000 Craft
- Lost Sheep Craft
- See all our many Free Sunday School Lessons
Learn the Books of the Bible
- Free Printable books of the Bible bookmark
- Pool Noodle Books of the Bible Games for Kids
- Hopscotch Books of the Bible Games
- 66 Books of the Bible Game for Kids
- Cup Books of the Bile Games
- Leaves Books of the Bible Games
- Learning the books of the bible with Lego
- Discs Books of the Bible Games
- Army of Spoons Books of the Bible Games
- Free Bible Bookcase Printable
Ten commandments printable activities
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Thank you! I teach 1st & 2nd grade Sunday school. This activity looks like just the thing to keep their little hands busy while listening to the lesson.