This Christmas Slime is a MUST this December. Unlike other Christmas Slime Recipe, this fun slime recipe is wonderfully a Christmas FLUFFY slime. This sensory play activity is sure to delight toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grad, and 2nd grade students. Simply whip up this easy slime recipe for the perfect Christmas activities for kids.
Christmas fluffy slime
Making fluffy slime couldn’t be easier, let me teach you how to make fluffy slime! All you need are a few simple materials and you will be ready to whip up a batch of this amazing sensory dough – way better than playdough! The fluffy slime ingredients you will need are:
- 4 ounces glue (1/2 cup)
- green food coloring
- 4 Tablespoons regular (versus sensitive eye) contact solution
- 1/2 can of white shaving cream (low scent ones are best in my opinion)
Start off by pouring a 4 oz bottle of glue in a bowl. That’s 1/2 cup.
Fluffy slime recipe
Add green food coloring to the glue and mix well.
HINT: You want it to be a very dark green color as it will lighten up considerably later.
Add in 4 tablespoons contact solution and mix well; it will start to thicken. Make sure you use regular contact solution, not a sensitive eye solution.
Add in about 1/2 can of white shaving cream and mix well. The cheap stuff is fine, just make sure you don’t mind the smell!
Best fluffy slime recipe
Now you have some beautifully stretchy, slimy, fluffy slime!
This slime not only moves and flows in a fun-to-play-with-way, but it is so fluffy!
Christmas Activities for Kids
How beautiful is this shaving cream slime? It moves so beautifully!
This slime recipe makes beautiful sheets too. It is just so beautiful to watch flow!
This is such an easy slime recipe that kids will love making!
Making slime is fun, but playing with it is even BETTER!
Sorry, I just can’t stop sharing pictures of this slime because it is just so beautiful to watch flow through my kiddos hands!
And if your kiddo ever gets tired of watching the slime move through their fingers, we love using these mini ornaments to decorate it as a Christmas tree or wreath.
Looking for ideas for fun Christmas learning with free Christmas printables? Check out these fun resources:
- Fun Christmas Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Ornaments to trace and erase
- HUGE Pack of Christmas Worksheets for Preschool
- Christmas Science Experiments
- Stringing Lights Christmas Math Activities learning Patterns with playdough
- Free Christmas Tracing Sheets
- Ornaments-Go-Round Christmas Science Experiments
- Find the Letter Free Christmas Worksheets
- Gingerbread Man Rhyme Puzzles
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Online Free
- Cute Christmas Sight Word Worksheets
- Free Christmas Hundreds Chart Mystery Picture Worksheets
- Christmas Dot to Dot
- Christmas Alphabet Game
Christmas Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun Christmas printables, Christmas Crafts, and Christmas activities to fill your holiday calendar? Check out these fun ideas!
- Free Christmas Bingo Printable
- Printable Christmas Pictionary
- This Puffy Gingerbread Paint smells AMAZING!
- FUN Rudolph Race Game for kids with balloons
- Christmas Crafts for Kids book with over 100 Christmas Activities, Crafts, and Recipes for families to enjoy together during the month of December.
- Easy-to-Make Puffy Snow Paint
- Printable Hat Preschool Christmas Crafts
- Precious Snowman Handprint Ornament
- Beautiful Melted Crayon Ornaments
- Printable Christmas Names Cards with jokes
- How to Make Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- Simple Paper Strip Christmas Tree Ornament
- Epic Grinch Themed Party
- Puffy Gingerbread Ornament Recipe
- 100+ Christmas Crafts and Activities
- See all of our Christmas for kids crafts, activities, recipes, and printables here!
Free Christmas Worksheets
Looking for more huge Christmas Worksheets to make practicing math and literacy fun for kids? You will love these huge, free printable packs for December!