Do something meaningful with your family this Christmas season by memorizing Luke 2 for kids. Simply download our pdf file with Luke 2 printable to help your family read and memorize the Luke Christmas story with the birth of Jesus. This is such a fun Christmas activity for kids! Use this simple method to help families with kindergartners, elementary age kids, middle school kids, high schoolers to memorize Luke 2 together.
Luke 2 for Kids
Help your family read the Luke Christmas story with this fun, free Luke 2 printable that will help families, classrooms, and more memorize the story of Jesus’ birth. This Luke 2 for kids activity is an easy way for your to memorize scripture in an easy format. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this easy activity.
Luke 2 printable
Luke Christmas Story
Why Memorize Verses as a Family
The Bible tells us to hide God’s word in our heart. At Christmas, our family works daily on memorizing Luke 2 as a family. It is quick and simple, but so meaningful to do together.
Kids are like sponges! They memorize things easily. Let’s saturate them with God’s word instead of the things the world has to offer!
When I was a 2nd grader I memorized Luke 2 and as an adult I still remember it! I am trying to give this same gift to my kids!
By memorizing scripture as a family you are not only setting a great example yourself, but you are helping to instill Godly character and patterns in your children!
Luke 2 Christmas Story
Memorizing Luke 2 for Families
I’ve broken down Luke 2:2-20 into short bit size pieces that your entire family can memorize in a day [even my 3 year old memorized Luke 2 last year!].
- Step 1 – Download free printable (below)
- Step 2 – Print according to directions, cut strips out, and make into chain using stapler
- Step 3 – Spend 4 minutes every day learning the day’s line. [we repeat it 3-4 times out loud]. Then say the entire passage you’ve learned up to that point.
- Step 4 – Repeat Step 3 daily. On December 24th say the entire passage you memorize together – Luke 2:2-20
Meaningful Christmas Experience for Families
If you are looking for more ways to make this Advent season a meaningful wan for your family, you will want to take a peak at my book Craft & Pray Around the World: A Christmas Experience for Families. This book will help your family explore countries around the world: their traditions, a simple craft, and most importantly how to pray for these people God loves.
This unique experience is a wonderful way for families to celebrate Christmas together.
Luke 2 Printable
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!