Kids of all ages will have fun making this cheerful Bunny Craft perfect for springtime or as an easter bunny crafts. You will love the clever way this toilet paper roll bunny uses a paper roll in a completely different way than most bunny crafts for preschoolers! This easter craft for kids is perfect for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students.
Paper roll bunny craft
Spring is right round the corner here in the United States! As the temperature warms and the flowers begin to bloom, the cutest littles creatures will start to emerge. Bunnies are a wonderful sign of spring. You will see them hopping around the parks and near wooded areas looking for food. Cotton tail bunnies are particularly cute with their white fluffy tails. As their names suggest, their tails look just like cotton balls! Recreating easter bunny crafts for preschoolers with cotton is a great craft for your littlest family members. Try this bunny craft idea with toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students alike. For the younger kiddos, you may need to assist with the glue and scissors; however, the painting and placement of cotton balls can be an independent activity. This easter bunny craft is perfect for an easter arts and crafts or a spring craft for preschoolers.
Toilet paper roll bunny crafts for kids
To Create Your Own easter toilet roll craft, you will need these materials:
- Paper rolls
- Hot glue or white glue
- White paint
- Green Paint
- Pink paint
- Paint brushes
- Googly eyes
- Pink paper
Easter toilet paper roll crafts
Cut rings from the paper roll. To do so, simply flatten the roll and cut pieces off. Now cut out a piece of cardboard to use as your background.
Toilet paper roll crafts easter
Glue the rings onto the cardboard background. Use five rings to create the bunny. Stack three rings on top of each other for the bunny feet and body. Use two rings for the ears. Use the picture for reference.
Toilet paper roll easter crafts
Add rings to create tall grasses on either side of the bunny. YOu can also add rings to the top of the cardboard background to create clouds.
Paint the bunny and background white. Add pink paint the inside of the ears and around the paper roll sides. Then add green paint to the grass. Allow the paint to dry.
Toilet paper roll crafts easter
Once the paint has dried, add cotton balls to the bunny and clouds. Glue googly eyes on the bunny face. Cut a circle from the pink construction paper for the nose. Glue on.
Easter crafts with toilet paper rolls
No step back and enjoy your most adorable bunny! Happy Springtime!
For more crafts from Brainy Beginnings Network, follow these links: Asteroid Belt Art, or Dancing Fish or Hot Chocolate Pop Art
Easter Arts and Crafts
Looking for some cute and clever easter crafts? You will love these fun ideas! Plus don’t miss Over 50 Creative Ideas To Fill Easter Eggs , our cute bunny pancakes, or our traditional bunny cake.
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Paper Roll Bunny Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Stained Glass Craft for Kids
- Easter Cross Craft at Sunrise
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Corting
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Jelly Bean Gospel Printable
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
Looking for free Easter worksheets or educational easter activities? Check out these resources and don’t miss our Easter Lesson Plan for Preschool or our Easter Books for PReschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Homophone Puzzles Easter Worksheets for 1st Grade
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Word Activity
- Word Family Easter Worksheets or Word Family Easter Activity
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Word Families Activity with Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Challenge
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Create-a-Word Spelling Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Egg Fractions
- Count to 20 Easter Math Activities
- Easter Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Sight Word Easter Worksheets
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Leave a Reply