Halloween Lego Challenge
Boo! It’s almost October which means that it is almost time for Halloween. Do your kids like dressing up in costumes to go trick-or-treating, visiting your local pumpkin patch, carving jack-o-lantern, and decorating your home with spooky spiders and silly ghosts? Add some extra fun to your fall by adding in this no prep Halloween Lego Challenge. There are 31 challenges but you can feel free to do more than one a day if you child so desires. This is such a fun Halloween activity or October activities for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this fun activity for October to spend the month creating and enjoying the season!
October Brick Challenge
If you are having a Halloween party you can use the challenge as fun activity or game. Here are some ways to incorporate it in your event:
- Post it and provide a large table with a box of building bricks to kids to use at their leisure.
- Cut out each challenge and place in a bowl. Have the kids blindly pick out a challenge and create it.
- Divide the kids into teams. Give each team cards with the challenges. One person picks a challenge and then creates it while the other members have to guess what it is. If someone can guess correctly within in a specified time they get a point! You can set the number of points and rounds as you see fit.
- Divide the kids into teams. Give each team cards with the challenges. Each member must pick a challenge and complete it in a specified time. Players get a point for each one who accomplishes the goal. You can set the number of points and rounds as you see fit.
October Activity Calendar
Don’t forget that you can also use the challenges during extra time between subjects, as writing prompts, drawing prompts or with Minecraft as well. Have a Happy Halloween!
Looking for more free lego printables for kids of all ages? Try these resources
- Numbers Mats using Lego bricks
- Lego Challenge Cards of Famous Landmarks
- US States Lego Challenge
- Lego Multiplication Flashcards
- Tons of Lego themed printable spelling tests
- Teaching Fractions with Lego
- Learning the Books of the Bible with Lego
- Build and Tell Lego Challenge Cards
- Lego All About Me Printable
- Community Helpers Lego Challenge
- Lego Minifigure Spelling Game
- Journaling with Lego is a fun creative writing idea
- Non Newtonian Experiment with Lego
- 100 Ideas for Learning with Lego
Spider Activities for Kids
- Spider Counting Activities for Preschoolers
- Spider Shape Sorting Activity – help the spider trap the items in his web that are the same shape as his web
- S is for Spider Handprint art
- Spooky Spider Counting Game
- Spider Shapes Worksheets for Preschool
- Life Cycle of a Spider Worksheet
- Fun, hands on Spider for Kids unit
- Easy Spider Slime Slime
- Glow in the Dark Spider Web
- Animal classification worksheets
- Animal Classification Cootie Catchers
- Free pumpkin activity printables that uses Pumpkin Candy to Count and Trace
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Activity
- Pumpkin Letter Tracing – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Super cute parts of a pumpkin craft to help kids learn the parts of a pumpkin
- Improve reading with this fun Word Family Pumpkin Activities for Kindergarten
- Fall Addition Sticker Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Practice sight words with this fun Pumpkin Sight Word Game
- These super cute Pumpkin Alphabet puzzles allow children to practice letter tracing as well as working on beginning sounds
- Lots of FUN October Activities for Kids
- Make practicing math fun with this super cute, Pumpkin Patch Math Game
- These fun pumpkin addition task cards are super cute and make practicing fun for kids
- Sneak in some fun practice with these homophone puzzles
FREE Brick Challenge
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!