Here is a fun way to turn a trip to the zoo into a fun, educational sceince field trip! These Zoo Fieldtrip Animal Reports will help your kids to explore the zoo more in-depth. These are great for Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten, and elementary age kids.
More Fun Activities
- Frozen Paint Sensory Fun
- Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet!
- 2 Ingredient WOW Slime
- DIY Lava Lamp
- Pop Rock Science Experiment
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Simple Machines Mini Book
- Color Changing Milk Science Experiment for Kids
- Water Balloon Density Experiment
- Free Alphabet Hats
FREE Zoo Fieldtip Animal Reports
Is your family enjoying some fun summer trips to the zoo? Or maybe your homeschool coop is heading for a zoo fieldtrip this fall. Either way you will love these Zoo Fieldtrip Animal Reports that help make the zoo not only fun, but educational too! There are various choices for toddler, preschool, kindergarten, and 1st-6th graders.
Zoo Fieldtrip Book for Toddler & Preschool
Toddlers and preschoolers will enjoy this simple My Zoo Visit Book. They will feel like a big kid with their very own animal report. The book is filled with 8 pages of your child’s favorite zoo animals. They can color in the pictures and trace the animal names. Print this front and back to make a special book.
Zoo Fieldtrip Reports for Preschool & Kindergarten
There are two Zoo Fieldtrip Books to choose form for Preschool & Kindergartners. I Saw a…. Zoo Book allows early readers to read a simple sentence and then draw a picture of an animal they saw that fits the sentence. The My __________ Report option is great for at the zoo or at home to explore one animal in depth. Children will draw pictures of where animals eat, sleep, live, and more.
Note: Print sheets front and back to make a simple book.
Zoo Fieldtrip Animal Reports for 1st – 6th Graders
There are several choice for your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade homeschoolers on their zoo fieldtrip.
- Zoo Map – practice mapping skills by having children draw a zoo map
- Simple Zoo Fieldtrip Animal Report – draw the animal picture, color where on the map they are from, write some basic facts, and note animal behaviors.
- Zoo Fieldtrip Animal Report – animal classification, diet, behavior, zoo adaptations, population in the wild, behavior observations, and draw a picture
- Comparing Animals – compare the similarities of two different animals
More Kids Activities
- WORMS: 10 Fun Activities for Kids
- 40 Zoo Animal Crafts for Kids
- Paper Flower Craft for Kids
- Coloring Carnations: Science Fun for Kids
- 17 FREE Zoo Scavenger Hunts
- Hatching Butterflies with FREE Printable
- FREE Princess Readers (Toddler – 2nd Grade)
- 300+ Worksheets for Kids
- Ultimate Guide to Disney World from a Mom that’s been there done that
Download FREE Zoo Field Trip Animal Reports
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!