Kids will have fun practicing fractions with these free printable flower fraction worksheets and spring fraction puzzles. These are perfect for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students.
More Flower Printables
- Flower Theme – week long educational activities for Prek-6th
- 22 Flower Projects for Kids
- Sunflower Lifecycle Worksheets
- Sunflower Craft for Kids
- Sunflower Seed Counting Activity
- Spin Art Flower Craft
- Lift-the-Flap Flower Life Cycles
Make practicing fractions fun with these super cute spring fraction puzzles and black and white flower fraction worksheets perfect for 3rd grade and 4th grade kids.
This printable comes with two different activities for flower fraction practice. Choose the colorful fraction puzzles or black and white fraction worksheets.
To use the black and white flower fraction worksheets students will color in the petals to reflect the fraction shown on each flower. There are a couple that require students to do a little thinking to figure out what 1/4 of the petals are when there are 8 petals.
This flower fractions game can be used along with the worksheets or on its own. Laminate (for durability) and cut apart the puzzles. Students will read the flower card to find out what fraction of the petals they are looking for and match it with the pie graph showing that amount.
Spring Activities for KidsThis beautiful painted flower crafts is such a fun spring activity for kids!
Kids will have fun practicing identifying word families with these Free Flower Word Family Cut & Paste activity.
Kids will be amazed learning about Chromatography with this beautiful Flower Science Project.
Practice sight word with this fun, free printable Flower Sight Words Game
Don’t miss all our free 2nd grade worksheets and our other printable worksheets for prek-12th grade students. We have free printable math worksheets, english worksheets, history for kids, cool science experiments, and even fun activities for kids to go with every season and holiday throughout the year!
Download Flower Fractions
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!