Kids will have fun practicing fractions with these super cute fraction flowers. This flower fraction activity includes two free fraction printables – fraction flowers worksheet and hands-on fraction game for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students. The spring flower fraction puzzles are a LOW PREP fraction matching activity and the fraction worksheets have children color the flower petals to reflect the correct fraction. Simply print pdf file with fraction activities and you are ready to play and learn!
Make practicing fractions fun with these super cute spring fraction puzzles and black and white flower fraction worksheets perfect for 3rd grade and 4th grade kids.
Fraction flowers template
This printable comes with two different activities for flower fraction practice. Choose the colorful fraction puzzles or black and white fraction worksheets.
To use the black and white flower fraction worksheets students will color in the petals to reflect the fraction shown on each flower. There are a couple that require students to do a little thinking to figure out what 1/4 of the petals are when there are 8 petals.
This flower fractions game can be used along with the worksheets or on its own. Laminate (for durability) and cut apart the puzzles. Students will read the flower card to find out what fraction of the petals they are looking for and match it with the pie graph showing that amount.
Looking for more fun fraction games for kids? You will love these free printable fraction printables for kids of all ages.
- No-Prep, Free Printable Fraction Games
- Super cute Pizza Fraction Games
- Earth Day Fraction Pack
- Hands on Easter Fractions Activity
- Printable Fraction Games
- Connect 4 Fractions Game
- Teaching Fractions with Lego
- Back to School Fraction Activity
- Free Printable, Colorful Fraction Bingo
- Pizza Fraction BINGO
- Fraction Flower Puzzle & Worksheets
- Build an Ocean Scene Fraction Activity
- Pirate Reducing Fraction Game for Kids
- 30+ FUN and FREE Fraction Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages!
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- Hands-on Flower Digraph Activity for Kindergarten and Grade 1 Kids
- Flower Number Printable Writing Numbers 1-30
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!