Your child will love this hands-on easter egg fractions that allows them to practice identifying fractions with a simple game with plastic Easter Eggs. This fun Easter Math makes practicing fractions lots of fun for first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders. You will love this educational easter egg activity for sneaking in some learning to April with a Easter Activities for Kids.
Easter Fraction Activities
Gather your stash of plastic Easter eggs and a sharpie pen.
Bonus if you make this activity after Easter you can buy the plastic Easter eggs on clearance!
Begin setting up the activity by drawing out a picture of a fraction on the top half of a plastic Easter egg and the numeric fraction on the bottom.
So for instance, you may draw a shape divided into thirds on top and shade in two parts, and your fraction that you would write on the bottom would be 2/3.
HINT: You can either set up the fractions to match by color to provide an element of self-correction, or you can mix and match the colors. It is up to you!
Easter Activities for Kids
Once all the Easter eggs have a pictorial and corresponding numeric fraction, invite your child over to find the matches.
Have fun with this festive Spring fractions matching activity! You can easily adapt this activity for any math concept such as counting, adding, multiplication, division, etc!
Easter Activities for children
Have more fun with plastic Easter eggs doing these activities, too!
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Crafts
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Activities and Crafts – lots of fun Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Easter Bunny Craft
- Paper Roll Bunny Craft
- Stained Glass Art for Kids – simple, yet stunning craft for kids of all ages!
- Easter Cross Craft at showing the cross at sunrise
- Lots of super cute Jesus Resurrection Craft Ideas
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Bunny Crafts for Toddlers
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft for Elementary students
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt for at home or neighborhood
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Fun Easter Bingo (religious)
- Easter Egg Activity for Toddlers – egg hunt and color sorting activity
- Alphabet Matching Easter Egg Activity
- Simple Easter Activity for Kindergarten Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes – are a fun print and go activity
- Jelly Bean Gospel Printable
- Visual Discrimination Easter Egg Activities
- Easter Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Spring Activity for Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Number Trace
- Alphabet Mats Easter Activity for Preschoolers
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Worksheets for Preschoolers Reader
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Activities for Preschool
- Preschool Math Puzzle Egg Puzzle Printables
- Easter activity for Kindergarten practicing sight words
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Homophone Puzzles Easter Activitiy for Kids
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Word Family Easter Worksheets or Word Family Easter Egg Word Families
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Easter Egg Phonics Printables
- Practice patterns with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Matching Easter Activity for Preschool
- Letter Tracing Easter Alphabet Letters
- Easter Math Challenge
- Count and Clip Easter Math Game
- Create-a-Word Easter Spelling Activities
- Easter Egg Activity Matching Fractions
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- Easter Math Worksheets where students will color by Hundreds Chart
- Fun Easter sight word activities
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt for pre-k and kindergarten
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment Worksheet
- Amazing Air Presssure Experiments using an Egg
- Fun Egg Drop Project Ideas
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment hypothesis for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter science experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Looking for more fun fraction games for kids? You will love these free printable fraction printables for kids of all ages.
- Converting Fractions to Decimals Worksheet
- No-Prep, Free Printable Fraction Games
- Super cute Pizza Fraction Games
- Fractions Decimals and Percents Worksheets
- Hands on Easter Fractions Activity
- Apple Fractions Game
- Printable Fraction Games
- Connect 4 Fractions Game
- Teaching Fractions with Lego
- Back to School Fraction Activity
- Free Printable, Colorful Fraction Bingo
- Pizza Fraction BINGO
- Fraction Flower Puzzle & Worksheets
- Build an Ocean Scene Fraction Activity
- Pirate Reducing Fractions Game for Kids
- Free Printable Decimals to Fractions Worksheets
- 30+ FUN and FREE Fraction Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages!