Kids are going to love practicing fractions with these fun, hands on pizza fraction games for Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students.
Kids are going to love learning about fractions with these fun, free printable pizza fraction games.
These are great for kids from Preschool, Kindergarten, to 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade kids.
Pizza Fraction Games
For both of the following Pizza Fraction Games you are going to need this:
Depending on your children’s preferences, you can use either:
- both printable dice
- paper clip spinner
#1 – Coloring Pizza Fractions Activity
This activity uses less color ink and has practically no prep.
To play this coloring pizza fractions activity just print off a sheet for each person playing. (works great for groups, centers, or independent learning).
Students roll or spin to find out how much of which pizza they are making and will color the pizza accordingly.
At the end of both pizza fraction games there are optional printables for kids to graph the pizzas they’ve made:
- Coloring pizza fractions – students will graph whole pizzas
- Hands on pizza fractions – students will graph quarter inch slices of pizza
#2 – Hands on Pizza Fractions
This pizza fractions game is great for hands on learners. Kids will use pizza cut outs (in packet) to build pizzas and graph their results.
Get a close up view of both pizza fraction games:
Download Pizza Fraction Games
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836 and Whimsical Inklings
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!