Students will love practicing counting by 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, and 10s in this fun Oregon Tail themed file folder game. This goes great with our hands on homeschool history unit – Westward Expansion.
Skip Counting Game
Hands on Homeschool Fun with History and Math
Here is a great game for kids to practice math skills they are learning at school. This game is geared at Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd graders. Practice counting by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, and 10s. Just pick the level appropriate for your child.
This game is great practice and enrichment. It is a great file folder game that can be played while you are working with other kids, for fun, or simply for enrichment. Kids learn better when they are having fun!
- Lewis and clark for kids – Start out the way with wild west did with the journey of Louis and Clark after the Lousiana Purchase in 1803.
- Oregon Train for Kids – learn about the dangerous Oregon Trail and make a salt dough map, covered wagon model, and learn how hard life was for settlers traveling west.
- Pony Express for Kids plus the gold rush and first transcontinental rail road are just a few of the fun topics explores in this final week of our wild west for kids unit!
- Free Wild West Worksheets – over 70 pages of math and liteacy skills for kids 2-7 years old with a fun cowboy theme! Perfect to do alongside this history lesson and to keep younger siblings engaged at the same time
- Oregon Trail Skip Counting Game allows children to practice skip counting with a fun themed activity
- Dig in to history with this engaging, Wild West History Sensory Bin ideas
- Geography is Fun with a Salt Dough Map – learn about US geography and features as you mark the path the westward travelers took
Skip Counting Activities
Try these fun, skip counting activity ideas to make practicing counting by 2, counting by 3, counting by 5, and counting by 10 fun!
- Free Printable Skip Counting Puzzles 2s-10s or Famous Landmarks Skip Counting Puzzles, Where in the World Skip Counting Puzzles, Monster counting by 4s, Summer Skip Counting Puzzles, Winter Skip Counting puzzles, Thanksgiving counting puzzles, festive Christmas Skip Counting or Christmas Skip Counting Puzzles)
- Printable Kite Skip Counting Craft
- Dab the Turkey Math Counting by 10s
- Clip Cards: Counting by 2s and counting by 3s clip cards, bunny skip counting by 2 activity, Count by 3s Halloween math for kindergarten, penguin skip counting strips, animal Counting in 2s and 3s
- or holiday Kindergarten Christmas math activities
- Free Printable Smores Skip Counting Activities
- Printable Skip Counting Activities completing the Sundaes
- Skip Counting Lacing Plates Activity (self-checking)
- Oregon Trail Themed Skip Counting Game
- Hands-on skip counting activities with craft sticks – great visual!
- Skip Counting Number Train Printable
- Pumpkin seed counting activity
- Free Printable Skip Counting Board Game
Skip Counting Worksheets
- Skip Counting Chart Worksheets 1s-15s
- How to teach skip counting with songs, activities, and a counting in 2s, 3s, and 5s game
- Skip count to complete the connect the dots constellations worksheet pdf
- Follow the Path Skip Counting Worksheets
- Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets
- Fun Skip Counting Mazes
- Holiday themed – Christmas Skip Counting Worksheets, Fall Math Worksheets to practice skip counting
- Vegetable Skip Counting Dot to Dot Worksheets
- Star Wars Skip Counting Worksheets
- Under the Sea Skip Counting Dot to Dot
- Free Skip Counting Visuals
- Skip Counting Worksheets – counting by 1s to 15s
- Free Printable Skip Counting Posters 1-12 or these skip counting printables posters 1-15s – fantastic visual for elementary age students
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ScrappinDoodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!