Students will love practicing counting by 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, and 10s in this fun Oregon Tail themed file folder game. This goes great with our hands on homeschool history unit – Westward Expansion.
- Cool Math Games
- Favorite K/1st File Folder Games
- Printables Page (by subject)
- Homeschooling Plan – 1st Grade
- Printable Number Mats
- DIY Felt Apple Counters – multisensory math learning for preschoolers
- Bug Unit #2 – Spiders
- Valentine’s Day Candy Heart Estimation Math Activity
- Number Trains – Skip Counting Activity
- Velcro Craft Sticks – Logic Fun for Preschoolers with FREE Printable Idea Book
Oregon Trail Skip Counting Game
Hands on Homeschool Fun with History and Math
Here is a great game for kids to practice math skills they are learning at school. This game is geared at Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd graders. Practice counting by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, and 10s. Just pick the level appropriate for your child.
This game is great practice and enrichment. It is a great file folder game that can be played while you are working with other kids, for fun, or simply for enrichment. Kids learn better when they are having fun!
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ScrappinDoodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!