Students will love practicing counting by 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, and 10s in this fun Oregon Tail themed file folder game. This goes great with our hands on homeschool history unit – Westward Expansion.
Skip Counting Game
Hands on Homeschool Fun with History and Math
Here is a great game for kids to practice math skills they are learning at school. This game is geared at Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd graders. Practice counting by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, and 10s. Just pick the level appropriate for your child.
This game is great practice and enrichment. It is a great file folder game that can be played while you are working with other kids, for fun, or simply for enrichment. Kids learn better when they are having fun!
FREE Skip Counting Printables
Looking for more fun skip counting activities to make learning to skip count fun? Check out these fun and FREE resources!
- Printable Skip Counting Paths
- Free Skip Counting Worksheets – follow the path
- Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets
- Fun Skip Counting Mazes
- Craft Stick Skip Counting Activity
- Hands-on Skip Counting Puzzles
- Reusable Skip Counting Write & Wipe
- Under the Sea Skip Counting Dot to Dot
- Free Skip Counting Visuals
- Christmas Skip Counting Printable
- Cute Skip Counting Activity – Lacing Plates
- Free Printable Skip Counting Posters – fantastic visual for elementary age students
- Printable Kite Skip Counting Craft
- Free Printable Skip Counting Puzzles 2s-10s
- Cute Christmas Skip Counting
- Christmas Skip Counting Puzzles
- Skip Counting Chart Worksheets 1s-15s
- Famous Landmarks Around the World Skip Counting Puzzles
- Cute Summer Skip Counting Puzzles
- Fun Winter Skip Counting Puzzles
- Counting by 2s and counting by 3s clip cards
- Skip Counting Activity Counting by Lacing Plates (self-checking activity)
- Oregon Trail Themed Skip Counting Game
- Smores Skip Counting Printable
- Constellations Skip Counting Worksheets – dot to dot activity
- Yummy Sundae Skip Counting Ativities for Kindergartners
- Fall Skip Counting Worksheets
- Hands-on skip counting activity with craft sticks – great visual!
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ScrappinDoodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!