Do your kids struggle with the concept of skip counting? Here is a math worksheets that will help your student visualize skip counting.
More Fun, FREE Skip Counting Activities
- Free Skip Counting Worksheets (1x-15s)
- Skip Counting by 2s & 3s Clip Cards
- Skip Counting Puzzles (2s-10s)
- Cute Skip Counting Posters – each with their own cute theme
- FUN Skip Counting Lacing Plates (self checking)
- Skip Counting Visual for Kids
- Number Trains
- Printable Skip Counting Mazes 2s-10s
Skip Counting Visuals
Sometimes it is hard for kids to understand the concept of skip counting. I made these simple Skip Counting Visuals to help kids grasp the concept of skip counting.
There is a visual for Counting by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s.
Skip counting is the first step in teaching kids multiplication. Kids who know their skip counting quickly and effortlessly, will have a smoother transition into multiplication and will know those multiplication facts quickly for better math fluency.
Download Skip Counting Visual for Kids
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!