Are you looking for some fun ways to practice skip counting? Check out these free printable skip counting worksheets to practice counting by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, and 8s.
FREE Skip Counting Activities
- Free Skip Counting Worksheets (1x-15s)
- Skip Counting by 2s & 3s Clip Cards
- Winter Skip Counting Puzzles
- Cute Skip Counting Posters – each with their own cute theme
- FUN Skip Counting Lacing Plates (self checking)
- Skip Counting Visual for Kids
- Printable Skip Counting Mazes 2s-10s
Skip Counting Worksheets
Sometimes it’s hard for kids to “get” counting skip counting. And even once kids understand the concept they need to master skip counting to make the transition to multiplication go easier.In these math worksheets you will find fun, themed Skip Counting Paths. These Skip Counting Worksheets are intended as a supplement to your homeschool math program for kids Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade and more.
You can download each pack separately below to ensure you can quickly and easily download the skip counting you need. I suggest laminating or sticking in a page protector and using a dry erase marker so you can reuse these worksheets over and over!
Counting in 2s
Each pack has 10 worksheets that are increasingly more difficult.
More Skip Counting Printables
Download Skip Counting Worksheets FREE
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!