Practice counting by twos, counting by 3s, counting by 4s, counting by 5s, counting by 6s, counting by 7s, counting by 8, skip counting by 9, and counting by 10s with these skip counting worksheets. These free skip counting worksheets include a variety of over 100 pages of increased difficulty for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th graders too. Simply print skip counting printables pdf file with free skip counting worksheets and you are ready to play and learn!
Skip Counting Worksheets
Sometimes it’s hard for kids to “get” counting skip counting. And even once kids understand the concept they need to master skip counting to make the transition to multiplication go easier. These Skip Counting Paths include over 100 pages of skip counting worksheets easily broken down by – skip counting by 2s, skip counting by 3s, skip counting by 4s, skip counting by 5s, skip counting by 6s, skip counting 7, counting by 8s, counting by 9s, and skip counting by 10s. For each of the free skip counting worksheets there are 10 pages getting increasingly more difficult. The engaging themes with clipart like knighs, Egyptian, kids on vacation, life on the farm, , fishing, firefighters, and more – kids will be excited to try these skip couting activities. Parents, teachers, and homeschoolers will love using these Skip Counting Worksheets free as a supplement to elementary math, in math centers, summer learning, extra practice, and more! These skip counting printables are perfect for kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students.
Skip Counting Worksheets FREE
Skip counting Printables
You can grab each skip counting worksheets for grade 1 pack separately below to ensure you can quickly and easily find the skip counting you need. I suggest laminating or sticking in a page protector and using a dry erase marker so you can reuse these worksheets over and over!
Skip counting by 2
Througout the 10 page pack of counting by 2 worksheets children will start with simply filling in the numbers 2, 4,6,8,10,12, 14 with the knight and horse to help them get to their castle and work up to the Egyptial trying to get to the pyramid by skip counting 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44,and 46. Don’t worry, their are number helps along the count by 2s worksheet paths in case kids need a little help.
Skip Counting by 3 Worksheets
When your child is ready to start counting by 3s, these counting in 3s worksheet will help them practice while having fun. In this 10-worksheet pack children will keep adding on numbers as they count by 3 until they can skip count from 3 to 99. The same cute themes will be on their pages such as helping the firefighter get tot he firetruck, castles, and mayan temple.
Skip counting by 4 worksheets
Add these counting in 4s worksheet pages to your day to practice the less common skip counting by 4s. Again, each page gets more and more difficult so your child can easily master a set of numbers, then add on a few more, master those, etc. Children will ultimately master skip counting from 4 – 116.
Skip counting by 5 worksheets
Students will start with a simple Skip Counting by 5 Worksheets going from 5-35. As they master how to count by 5s they will work through the ten pages including a variety of themes like mini golfing, pirate, and South Americna Explorer and ending by counting by 5s from 5-145.
Skip Counting by 6 Worksheets
Counting by 6s is another less practiced set, but immensly helpful as a foundation for multiplication, Working on counting 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, etc. will help your child gain needed fluency to master multiplication facts with ease. Just work through the ten pages of counting by 6 worksheet pages to be on your way!
Skip Counting by 7 Worksheets
As with all these pages, I highly recommend laminating or sticking in a page protector and completing with a dry erase marker. This allows students to practice the same page over and over again without printing. This will save you on paper and printer ink while giving your child the opportunity for lots of repitiion which leads to mastery and fluency!
Skip Counting by 8 Worksheets
You are almost there, don’t stop now! While everyone works on skip counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s, and only some add 3s and 4s, if you work all the way to 10s, 12s, or 15s you will be form a solid foundation for future math fluency with multiplying! So work through these set of ten counting by 8s printables to help your child get familiar with and gain fluency.
Skip Counting by 9 Worksheets
Almost there! This set of 10 pages works on counting by 9s. Children will fill in the stepping stones along the path to count by 9 through the maze. There are helpful numbers along the way to make sure they are on the right track and make the task seem less daugnting. In no time they will be counting by 9s from 9-180.
Counting by Tens Worksheets
Practice how to count by 10 with these free printable skip counting by 10 worksheets. Starting by counting from 10-70, children will work through the pack of skip count 10 pages that get increasingly more difficult as they go, ending with counting by 10 from 10-200. There are lots of engaging pages with cute clipart along the way like the whack-a-mole pages, helping the farmer get to the barn, and helping the fisherman in the boat to catch the green fish.
Skip Counting Activities
Looking for more fun skip counting activities to make learning to skip count fun? Check out these fun and FREE resources!
- Printable Skip Counting Paths
- Free Skip Counting Worksheets – follow the path
- Free Printable skip counting worksheets
- Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets
- Fun Skip Counting Mazes
- Craft Stick Skip Counting Activity
- Hands-on Skip Counting Puzzles
- Reusable Skip Counting Write & Wipe
- Under the Sea Skip Counting Dot to Dot
- Free Skip Counting Visuals
- Christmas Skip Counting Printable
- Cute Skip Counting Activity – Lacing Plates
- Free Printable Skip Counting Posters – fantastic visual for elementary age students
- Printable Kite Skip Counting Craft
Free skip counting worksheets
- Free Printable Skip Counting Puzzles 2s-10s
- Cute Christmas Skip Counting
- Christmas Skip Counting Puzzles
- Skip Counting Chart Worksheets 1s-15s
- Famous Landmarks Around the World Skip Counting Puzzles
- Cute Summer Skip Counting Puzzles
- Fun Winter Skip Counting Puzzles
- Counting by 2s and counting by 3s clip cards
- Skip Counting Activity Counting by Lacing Plates (self-checking activity)
- Oregon Trail Themed Skip Counting Game
- Smores Skip Counting Printable
- Constellations Skip Counting Worksheets – dot to dot activity
- Yummy Sundae Skip Counting Ativities for Kindergartners
- Fall Skip Counting Worksheets
- Hands-on skip counting activity with craft sticks – great visual!
Free printable skip counting worksheets
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Clipart purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Mini Golf by The Crafty Clip © MYGRAFICO.COM
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!