Practice counting by twos, counting by 3s, counting by 4s, counting by 5s, counting by 6s, counting by 7s, counting by 8, skip counting by 9, and counting by 10s with these skip counting worksheets. These free skip counting worksheets include a variety of over 100 pages of increased difficulty for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th graders too. Simply print skip counting printables pdf file with free skip counting worksheets and you are ready to play and learn!
Skip Counting Worksheets
Sometimes it’s hard for kids to “get” counting skip counting. And even once kids understand the concept they need to master skip counting to make the transition to multiplication go easier. These Skip Counting Paths include over 100 pages of skip counting worksheets easily broken down by – skip counting by 2s, skip counting by 3s, skip counting by 4s, skip counting by 5s, skip counting by 6s, skip counting 7, counting by 8s, counting by 9s, and skip counting by 10s. For each of the free skip counting worksheets there are 10 pages getting increasingly more difficult. The engaging themes with clipart like knighs, Egyptian, kids on vacation, life on the farm, , fishing, firefighters, and more – kids will be excited to try these skip couting activities. Parents, teachers, and homeschoolers will love using these Skip Counting Worksheets free as a supplement to elementary math, in math centers, summer learning, extra practice, and more! These skip counting printables are perfect for kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students.
Skip Counting Worksheets FREE
Skip counting Printables
You can grab each skip counting worksheets for grade 1 pack separately below to ensure you can quickly and easily find the skip counting you need. I suggest laminating or sticking in a page protector and using a dry erase marker so you can reuse these worksheets over and over!
Skip counting by 2
Througout the 10 page pack of counting by 2 worksheets children will start with simply filling in the numbers 2, 4,6,8,10,12, 14 with the knight and horse to help them get to their castle and work up to the Egyptial trying to get to the pyramid by skip counting 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44,and 46. Don’t worry, their are number helps along the count by 2s worksheet paths in case kids need a little help.
Skip Counting by 3 Worksheets
When your child is ready to start counting by 3s, these counting in 3s worksheet will help them practice while having fun. In this 10-worksheet pack children will keep adding on numbers as they count by 3 until they can skip count from 3 to 99. The same cute themes will be on their pages such as helping the firefighter get tot he firetruck, castles, and mayan temple.
Skip counting by 4 worksheets
Add these counting in 4s worksheet pages to your day to practice the less common skip counting by 4s. Again, each page gets more and more difficult so your child can easily master a set of numbers, then add on a few more, master those, etc. Children will ultimately master skip counting from 4 – 116.
Skip counting by 5 worksheets
Students will start with a simple Skip Counting by 5 Worksheets going from 5-35. As they master how to count by 5s they will work through the ten pages including a variety of themes like mini golfing, pirate, and South Americna Explorer and ending by counting by 5s from 5-145.
Skip Counting by 6 Worksheets
Counting by 6s is another less practiced set, but immensly helpful as a foundation for multiplication, Working on counting 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, etc. will help your child gain needed fluency to master multiplication facts with ease. Just work through the ten pages of counting by 6 worksheet pages to be on your way!
Skip Counting by 7 Worksheets
As with all these pages, I highly recommend laminating or sticking in a page protector and completing with a dry erase marker. This allows students to practice the same page over and over again without printing. This will save you on paper and printer ink while giving your child the opportunity for lots of repitiion which leads to mastery and fluency!
Skip Counting by 8 Worksheets
You are almost there, don’t stop now! While everyone works on skip counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s, and only some add 3s and 4s, if you work all the way to 10s, 12s, or 15s you will be form a solid foundation for future math fluency with multiplying! So work through these set of ten counting by 8s printables to help your child get familiar with and gain fluency.
Skip Counting by 9 Worksheets
Almost there! This set of 10 pages works on counting by 9s. Children will fill in the stepping stones along the path to count by 9 through the maze. There are helpful numbers along the way to make sure they are on the right track and make the task seem less daugnting. In no time they will be counting by 9s from 9-180.
Counting by Tens Worksheets
Practice how to count by 10 with these free printable skip counting by 10 worksheets. Starting by counting from 10-70, children will work through the pack of skip count 10 pages that get increasingly more difficult as they go, ending with counting by 10 from 10-200. There are lots of engaging pages with cute clipart along the way like the whack-a-mole pages, helping the farmer get to the barn, and helping the fisherman in the boat to catch the green fish.
Skip Counting Activities
We have lots of fun skip counting activities and free worksheets for elementary age students!
- Free skip counting games, spring Skip Counting Games, printable skip counting mazes, Oregon Trail math game
- Skip Counting Worksheets 1s-15s, Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets, free skip counting dot to dot, fun connect the dots constellations worksheet pdf, follow the path skip counting printables, hundreds chart skip counting chart
- Skip counting charts 1-15, skip counting anchor chart, or these cute Skip Counting posters
- Kite skip counting craft, 50+ skip counting puzzles, ocean skip counting dot to dot
- Bunny skip counting printable clip cards, monster skip count by 4 clip cards, penguin skip counting strips, sundae skip counting activities for kindergarten, fairy tale counting in 2s
- Seasonal skip counting: christmas worksheets, free christmas skip counting puzzles, fun fall worksheets, easter math, pumpkin seed skip counting, turkey math, winter math skip counting puzzles
- Smores skip counting activities, hands-on skip counting ideas like self-checking lacing plates, world landmarks skip counting puzzles, number train skip counting activity, skip count star wars worksheets
- Math Checkers – multiplication games printable pdf or Lego free printable multiplication flash cards pdf
- Printable math frog multiplication, Apple Picking Multiplication Game, Deck of Cards Free Multiplication Worksheets
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Multiplication Games, Interactive free multiplication worksheets
- Printable multiplication hopscotch activity, 15 Multiplication Table, or Multiplication tic tac toe Game
- Knights Quest division games printable amd Home Run printable division games
- Science Multiplication Color by Number Worksheets or Free Multiplication Wheel Printable
- Multiplication Puzzles to introduce grouping or Multi Digit multiplication spinner game
- Lots of multiplication games printables and activitites to make learning FUN, apple multiplication activity
- Hands-on Introduction to Multiplication with Equal Groups Multiplication
- Quick and easy Multiplication Booklet PDF make practicing more fun than worksheets for multiplication
- Candy Corn Math multiplication puzzles, Pumpkin Multiplication puzzles
- Multiplication Math Christmas tree math game for kids and printable Math Christmas worksheets
- Multiplication snowman puzzles, Winter multiplication worksheets
- Valentine’s day multiplication worksheets with self-checking lacing activity, St patrick’s day math 4th grade – multiplication cards, spring showers Multiplication Craft, and easter Math activities Challenge
- See over 250 Multiplication Games and all our Free Multiplication Printables!
Did you know we have over 1 million pages of free printable worksheets for kids – including math activities for preschoolers, kindergarten math, first grade math, 2nd grade math and alphabet worksheeets to help make learning FUN. Plus find our history lessons and amazing easy science experiments for kids
Prefer to just look at our math games by grade level? You’ll love this post!
Free printable skip counting worksheets
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work! Perfect for my little grandies who LOVE practising these skills in a fun way!
Very good way to learn multiplication