Kids will love this pocket size, printable mini book that they can fill with multiplication facts. Not only will filling it out reinforce multiplying 0-13, but kids can then use the mini book when they are stumped with multiplication facts.
More Multiplication Practice for Kids
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Deck of Cards: Multiplication
- 35 Multiplication Activities for Kids
- Interactive Multiplication Mats
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Multiplication Game
- Hopscotch Multiplication Practice
- Hot Chocolate Math: Multiplication & Division
- Leap Frog Multiplication game
- Lego Multiplication Flashcards
- Multiplication Pumpkin Puzzles
- Mazes: Skip Counting by 2s-10s
- 2000+ page of free math worksheets
FREE Multiplication Mini Book
If you are looking for a fun, simple way for kids to learn and practice their math, this free printable mini book is perfect! Because practice makes perfect in learning multiplication. This free printable, black and white book is quick and easy to make plus geared at kids in 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade kids.
This simple to make mini book will help kids practice multiplying numbers from 0-12.
Not only will filling in the book help kids practice and learn their multiplication facts, but this easy to reference mini book will help kids practice and reference on the go.
To make each book all you need is to print one page in black and white. Just watch the video below for a step-by-step assembly instruction – not tape or glue required.
How to Make & Use Math Mini Books
Check out our other Math Mini Books:
- Multiplication Math Mini Book
- Addition Math Mini Book
- Subtraction Math Mini Book
- Money Math Mini Book
- Division Math Mini Book
Download Multiplication Mini Book
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!