This free printable Skip Counting Game is a great way to practice how to skip count by 2s, skip count by 3s, and skip count by 5s while playing a fun game. Use these skip count games as part of a number or math study or for extra work for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders who are working on counting by 2, counting by 3, and countin g by 5. Simply print skip counting printables and you are ready to play and learn with a free math game.
Skip Counting Game
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low-prep skip counting activity for helping students learn skip counting in 2’s, 3’s and 5’s. One of the easiest ways to help kids learn and remember is to have them learn while having fun. This skip counting games printable will allow children in grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, and kindergartners to practice while having fun!
Skip count games
Skip counting games printable
- All three of the skip counting games are played in the same way.
- Print out the game boards and laminate for durability.
- Choose the game board that you would like to use.
- Place one counter or game piece for each player on the start circle.
Counting in 2s game
- Roll a die and move the game piece forward, the number to spots shown on the die.
- If you land on a number, say the number. If you land on a picture, say the missing number.
- If the number is said correctly, they may continue on in the game. If the number is said incorrectly, they lose their turn and need to return to the previous spot they were on when they started their turn.
- Continue until the first person lands on the finish dot and wins.
Skip counting online games
This fun and free printable game comes in color. There are three different board games included. The first one with an ocean theme, focuses on learning to skip count in 2’s. The second game which has a construction theme focuses on learning to skip count in 3’s while the third game has a space theme and focuses on learning to skip count in 5’s.
Skip Counting Activities
We have lots of fun skip counting activities and free worksheets for elementary age students!
- Free skip counting games, spring Skip Counting Games, printable skip counting mazes, Oregon Trail math game
- Skip Counting Worksheets 1s-15s, Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets, free skip counting dot to dot, fun connect the dots constellations worksheet pdf, follow the path skip counting printables, hundreds chart skip counting chart
- Skip counting charts 1-15, skip counting anchor chart, or these cute Skip Counting posters
- Kite skip counting craft, 50+ skip counting puzzles, ocean skip counting dot to dot
- Bunny skip counting printable clip cards, monster skip count by 4 clip cards, penguin skip counting strips, sundae skip counting activities for kindergarten, fairy tale counting in 2s
- Seasonal skip counting: christmas worksheets, free christmas skip counting puzzles, fun fall worksheets, easter math, pumpkin seed skip counting, turkey math, winter math skip counting puzzles
- Smores skip counting activities, hands-on skip counting ideas like self-checking lacing plates, world landmarks skip counting puzzles, number train skip counting activity, skip count star wars worksheets
Skip counting for kids
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.