This free printable Skip Counting Game is a great way to practice how to skip count by 2s, skip count by 3s, and skip count by 5s while playing a fun game. Use these skip count games as part of a number or math study or for extra work for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders who are working on counting by 2, counting by 3, and countin g by 5. Simply print skip counting printables and you are ready to play and learn with a free math game.
Skip Counting Game
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low-prep skip counting activity for helping students learn skip counting in 2’s, 3’s and 5’s. One of the easiest ways to help kids learn and remember is to have them learn while having fun. This skip counting games printable will allow children in grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, and kindergartners to practice while having fun!
Skip count games
Skip counting games printable
- All three of the skip counting games are played in the same way.
- Print out the game boards and laminate for durability.
- Choose the game board that you would like to use.
- Place one counter or game piece for each player on the start circle.
Counting in 2s game
- Roll a die and move the game piece forward, the number to spots shown on the die.
- If you land on a number, say the number. If you land on a picture, say the missing number.
- If the number is said correctly, they may continue on in the game. If the number is said incorrectly, they lose their turn and need to return to the previous spot they were on when they started their turn.
- Continue until the first person lands on the finish dot and wins.
Skip counting online games
This fun and free printable game comes in color. There are three different board games included. The first one with an ocean theme, focuses on learning to skip count in 2’s. The second game which has a construction theme focuses on learning to skip count in 3’s while the third game has a space theme and focuses on learning to skip count in 5’s.
Skip Counting Activities
Try these fun, skip counting activity ideas to make practicing counting by 2, counting by 3, counting by 5, and counting by 10 fun!
- Free Printable Skip Counting Puzzles 2s-10s or Famous Landmarks Skip Counting Puzzles, Where in the World Skip Counting Puzzles, Monster counting by 4s, Summer Skip Counting Puzzles, Winter Skip Counting puzzles, Thanksgiving counting puzzles, festive Christmas Skip Counting or Christmas Skip Counting Puzzles)
- Printable Kite Skip Counting Craft
- Dab the Turkey Math Counting by 10s
- Clip Cards: Counting by 2s and counting by 3s clip cards, bunny skip counting by 2 activity, Count by 3s Halloween math for kindergarten, penguin skip counting strips, animal Counting in 2s and 3s
- or holiday Kindergarten Christmas math activities
- Free Printable Smores Skip Counting Activities
- Printable Skip Counting Activities completing the Sundaes
- Skip Counting Lacing Plates Activity (self-checking)
- Oregon Trail Themed Skip Counting Game
- Hands-on skip counting activities with craft sticks – great visual!
- Pumpkin seed counting activity
- Free Printable Skip Counting Board Game
Skip Counting Worksheets
- Skip Counting Chart Worksheets 1s-15s
- How to teach skip counting with songs, activities, and a counting in 2s, 3s, and 5s game
- Skip count to complete the connect the dots constellations worksheet pdf
- Follow the Path Skip Counting Worksheets
- Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets
- Fun Skip Counting Mazes
- Holiday themed – Christmas Skip Counting Worksheets, Fall Math Worksheets to practice skip counting
- Vegetable Skip Counting Dot to Dot Worksheets
- Under the Sea Skip Counting Dot to Dot
- Free Skip Counting Visuals
- Skip Counting Worksheets – counting by 1s to 15s
- Free Printable Skip Counting Posters 1-12 or these skip counting printables posters 1-15s – fantastic visual for elementary age students
Skip counting for kids
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!