Make practicing skip counting fun with these super cute, free printable, Under the Sea skip counting dot to dot. This skip counting math worksheets are such a clever way to practice counting by 2s, counting by 3s, counting by 4s, counting by 5s, and counting by 10s with children. As pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grde students connect the dots they will not only practice skip counting, but will finish a cute ocean themed page to color as well. Simply print pdf file with skip counting dot to dot free printables and you are ready to play and learn!
Skip Counting Dot to Dot
Skip Counting is an important math fact kids should learn. Not only does it allow kids to count quickly, more importantly it lays the foundation for multiplication and will help kids to solve multiplication equations quickly. This skip counting dot to dot activity is a great way to get in some practice with preschoolers, kindergartnesr, grade 1, and grade 2 students. Children will count by 2, count by 3, count by 4, count by 5, and count by 10 to complete the skip counting connect the dots printable. As they complete teh pages they will make ocean animals like a shark, sea star, dolphin, fish, and more under the sea animals.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love adding these skip counting worksheets to your math centers and extra practice. Using skip counting activities makes learning fun and helps kids retain the material better too!
Skip counting connect the dots
Skip counting dot to dot free printables
Just print the skip count dot to dot worksheets for the skip counting you are working on:
- Counting by 2s
- Counting by 3s
- Counting by 4s
- Counting by 5s
- Counting by 10s
Dot to dot skip counting
Start out by completing the connect the dots for kids. Then, color the fish and ocean background.
This is such a fun way for kids to practice skip counting.
Skip counting dot to dot worksheets
After you’ve completed your skip counting practice with these free skip counting printables you can display them together to make a large panoramic under the sea picture. Plus as the pictures are displayed your students can trace the dot to dot with their fingers to practice skip counting over and over.
Ocean Activities for Kids
Looking for more ocean activities for kids? You will love these clever, free resources and ideas:
- Ocean Color by Number Printable
- 50 Amazing Ocean Crafts for Kids
- Build an Ocean Scene with this fun Fractions Activity
- Simple Under the Sea Coloring Pages
- Pearl Color Matching Ganes
- Try this Watercolor and Crayon Ocean Craft
- Breeding Guppies – an outrageously FUN Fish Science Experiments
- Read and Dab Kindergarten Sight Word Worksheets pdf
- Ocean Animal Counting and Trace Do a Dot Printables
- Alphabet Go Fish Game
- Color Matching Octopus Activity for kids
- Cute Hands & Feet Lobster Craft
- Shell Letter Matching Ocean Activities for Preschoolers
- Sharks for Kids Reader
- Sea Turtles for Kids Reader
- Free Printable Whale Writing Prompts
- All About Fish Printable Reader
- Ocean Counting Clip Cards
- Cupcake Liner Octopus Craft
- O is for Ocean Weekly Theme for Prek / K
- Tons of ideas for a weeks worth of fun learning with an Ocean Theme
- Cute One Fish Two Fish Pdf
- Ocean Printable Multiplication Game
- Fun to play with Ocean Slime
- FREE Ocean Coloring Pages
- Cut and Paste Fish Craft
- Printable Crab Contraction Ocean Activity for Kids
- Kid favorite Goldfish Printable Counting Activity
- Goldfish Subtraction Games for Kindergarten
- Sand Volcano – EASY Summer Science Experiment for Kids
- Disolving Seashell Activities – a Summer Science Experiment
- Super Simple Sand Slime
- Crack the Code Worksheets with ocean themed pages
- Under the Sea Lego Challenge Printables
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- Fun Sandcastle Letter Matching – Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Hands-on Sandcastle Colour Matching Activities
- Sandcastle Letter tracing Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Count and Trace Numbers 1-10 Sandcastle Summer Activities for Preschoolers
- Sandcastle Number Playdough Mats to count and trace
- Summer STEAM – Sandcastle engineering with tp rolls
- Ice Cream Sandcastle Summer Snack Idea
- Sand Bucket & Shovel Letter Matching – Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Beach Summer Experiment with a Density Tower
- Free Beach Worksheets for Preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1
Don’t miss the other animal studies we’ve created!
- Discover All About Whales Worksheets pdf
- All About Pinnipeds – seals, sea lions, walrus life cycle, and more
- Learn About Herps – sea turtle worksheets, sea snakes, aquatic frogs, toads, salamander, and more!
- All About Fish, Sharks, and Rays
- Get to know Mollusks, Cephalopods, & Crustaceans for Kids (crabs, lobsters, octopus, bivalves, clams)
- All About Echinoderms and Cnidarians (Jellyfish, Sea Stars, Sand Dollars, Coral)
- Huge Ocean Animals for Kids Unit (250+ pages)
Skip counting dot to dots free
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836, Teachers Resource Force, and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
I am a relief teacher and I use your free worksheets, thanks a ton for sharing them. May God bless you abundantly
Beth, thank you so much once again. May our Heavenly Father provide for all your needs and continually bless the work of your hands. I just want to tell you once again what a blessing you have been by sharing such good and creative work. Not only does it bless me and my son, but my one and only remaining ESL/EFL student. Seeing pictures help her learn better.