Dive under the set to learn all about fish! In this super cute fish printables preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th graders will learn fish facts for kids. In this fish for kids activity students will learn that fish are fertebrates, how fish breathe, the body temperature of a fish, about fish scales what fish eat, and so much more! Simply print the ocean printable activity created in the shape of a pond to read, color, and learn about fish.
All About Fish
This fish reader is one of our many no prep, printable readers for kids to print, read and learn! This is a great resource for science and fish or ocean animal studies and more! Our free printable readers for kids books are a fun, no prep way to help teach students about the world around them.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low prep activity for helping students learn about fish as well as how they are able to survive in water. We love teaching our preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade students about plants, animals and objects around the world! These mini books would be great used as part of a unit study on fish, or ocean animals or as a way for children to practice their reading while learning about fish.
Fish Facts for Kids
This mini book contains a cover page. After this, there are nine half pages all about fish to add behind this. While reading these books, children will learn about:
- How many species?
- Fish are Vertebrates
- How fish breathe
- The body temperature of a fish
- The scales of a fish
- Cleaner fish
- Animals with fish in their name
- Where fish live
- What fish eat
Fish for Kids
First, you will need to download the pack. Now simply print the bright and cheerful pages on plain printer paper and cut the pages in half before stapling the book together. This book is completely in color for children to look at while they read about the life cycle of the ladybug.
Ocean Activities for Kids
Looking for more ocean activities for kids? You will love these clever, free resources and ideas:
- Ocean Color by Number Printable
- 50 Amazing Ocean Crafts for Kids
- Build an Ocean Scene with this fun Fractions Activity
- Simple Under the Sea Coloring Pages
- Pearl Color Matching Ganes
- Try this Watercolor and Crayon Ocean Craft
- Breeding Guppies – an outrageously FUN Fish Science Experiments
- Read and Dab Kindergarten Sight Word Worksheets pdf
- Ocean Animal Counting and Trace Do a Dot Printables
- Alphabet Go Fish Game
- Color Matching Octopus Activity for kids
- Cute Hands & Feet Lobster Craft
- Shell Letter Matching Ocean Activities for Preschoolers
- Sharks for Kids Reader
- Sea Turtles for Kids Reader
- Free Printable Whale Writing Prompts
- All About Fish Printable Reader
- Ocean Counting Clip Cards
- Cupcake Liner Octopus Craft
- O is for Ocean Weekly Theme for Prek / K
- Tons of ideas for a weeks worth of fun learning with an Ocean Theme
- Cute One Fish Two Fish Pdf
- Ocean Printable Multiplication Game
- Fun to play with Ocean Slime
- FREE Ocean Coloring Pages
- Cut and Paste Fish Craft
- Printable Crab Contraction Ocean Activity for Kids
- Kid favorite Goldfish Printable Counting Activity
- Goldfish Subtraction Games for Kindergarten
- Sand Volcano – EASY Summer Science Experiment for Kids
- Disolving Seashell Activities – a Summer Science Experiment
- Super Simple Sand Slime
- Crack the Code Worksheets with ocean themed pages
- Under the Sea Lego Challenge Printables
- 50+ pages of Ocean Worksheets for practicing math and litearcy with pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- Fun Sandcastle Letter Matching – Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Hands-on Sandcastle Colour Matching Activities
- Sandcastle Letter tracing Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Count and Trace Numbers 1-10 Sandcastle Summer Activities for Preschoolers
- Sandcastle Number Playdough Mats to count and trace
- Summer STEAM – Sandcastle engineering with tp rolls
- Ice Cream Sandcastle Summer Snack Idea
- Sand Bucket & Shovel Letter Matching – Summer Activities for Kindergarten
- Beach Summer Experiment with a Density Tower
- Free Beach Worksheets for Preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1
Don’t miss the other animal studies we’ve created!
- Discover All About Whales Worksheets pdf
- All About Pinnipeds – seals, sea lions, walrus life cycle, and more
- Learn About Herps – sea turtle worksheets, sea snakes, aquatic frogs, toads, salamander, and more!
- All About Fish, Sharks, and Rays
- Get to know Mollusks, Cephalopods, & Crustaceans for Kids (crabs, lobsters, octopus, bivalves, clams)
- All About Echinoderms and Cnidarians (Jellyfish, Sea Stars, Sand Dollars, Coral)
- Huge Ocean Animals for Kids Unit (250+ pages)
Emergent Readers for Kids
Learn about science, history, reading, music, and more with these cute mini books for kids to colour, read, and learn!
- Patriotic Symbols for Kids – read, color, and learn!
- WW1 for Kids Printable to read, color, or Learn. (World War I Flip Book)
- Hungry Caterpillars Days of the Week Printables
- Animals and Their Young Reader
- Trigraph Emergent Readers – scr, shr, spl
- Trigraph Emergent Reader Books – spr, squ, str
- Human Body Printables Emergent Reader
- Sea Turtle for Kids Emergent Reader
- Martin Luther King Jr Printable Book
- Colombia for Kids Emergent Reader Books (or see all our countries for kids mini books)
- Introduction to Music Booklet for Kids
- Short a Word Emergent Readers
- Short i Words Emergent Readers
- Whale Printable Book for Preschoolers
- Plant Life Cycles Printable Emergent Reader and Worksheets
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.