Is your child tired of drilling their multiplication tables with multiplication worksheets and multiplication flashcards? Multiplication hopscotch is a fun multiplication math games that elementary school kids can play by themselves while learning and reviewing multiplication facts.
Free Multiplication Math Games
Learning your multiplication facts takes a lot of time and TONS of practice! Instead of having children dream math time, get them excited about practicing multiplicaiton with math games! What I like so much about this multiplication games for kids is that is can be played on their own or with friends so that you aren’t dependent on another student to play.
This multiplication games for 3rd grade is perfect for classroom teachers, parents, and homeschoolers to make learning math fun! Use it as extra practice, seat work, a math center, or summer learning – either way you will have excellent results as kids engage with the game and improve retention and speed doing multiplication.
Multiplication Facts Games
Other supplies you will need for this multiplication board games include a paperclip, pencil, and a manipulative to move up and down the hopscotch board (although you could use your hand if you prefer).
Now put the paper clip in the middle of the wheel with your pencil holding the edge of the paperclip in place and with your other hand spin the paper clip. Students will go as many spaces up and back the board as they spinned in this fun multiplication games. Continue playing until you’ve gone up and back down the hopscotch path. Repeat with a different board to reinforce other multiplication facts. This is a fun way to improve multiplication for kids in grade 2 math, grade 3 math, grade 4 math, and grade 5 math.
The free printable math game is easy to learn and play. There are 10 game boards in all. Just print and follow the included directions.
More Fun Multiplication Activities for Kids
Free Multiplication Games
- Spring Multiplication Math Craft
- Hot Chocolate Math (Multiplication & Division)
- Leap Frog Multiplication Game
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Multiplication Game
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Candy Corn Math Puzzles: Multiplication & Division
- Valentines Day Multiplication Activity
- Skip Counting Posters
- Lego Multiplication Flash Cards
- Deck of Cards Multiplication Worksheets
- Multiplication Practing with Mini Book Printable
Did you know we have over 1 million pages of free printable worksheets for kids – including math activities for preschoolers, kindergarten math, first grade math, 2nd grade math and alphabet worksheeets to help make learning FUN. Plus find our history lessons and amazing easy science experiments for kids
Prefer to just look at our math games by grade level? You’ll love this post!
Download Multiplication Math Games
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!