You are going to love these clever, reusable, and ever changing math worksheets! These multiplication worksheets use a deck of cards to make them not only fun, but excellent for developing math fluency with 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students.
Who said math worksheets had to be boring? These printable multiplication worksheets are FUN, engaging, and because they are ever changing they are excellent for practicing multiplication and building math fluency.
These are a great resources for classroom teachers to add to a math center, seat work, extra practice, or even homework. Parents and homeschoolers will also love using these to make learning math fun! However you choose to use them, these are a great addition to grade 3 math, grade 4 math, grade 5 math, and grade 6 math.
Free Multiplication Worksheets
All you need for this no prep multiplication activity is:
- Free printable math worksheets – to download scroll to the bottom of the post and click on the text link that says >> Download <<. The pdf file will open and you print and save the worksheets for kids. There are several different styles to choose from. You only need to print 1 sheet per child.
- a deck of cards (and deck will do – we use a Disney deck of playing cards to make it extra fun)
- (optional) use a laminator (or sheet protector) and dry erase markers to save costs by making the educational activity reusable!
With a stack of cards to the left, a deck of cards worksheet in front of them, and a writing utensil in hand (pen, pencil, crayons, markers, colored pencils, or whatever you prefer) — have your student flip over a card at a time from the shuffled deck to fill in the blank spaces on the worksheet. Your student will be creating the multiplication equations they will be solving. Once all the blank boxes to make the equations are filled in your student will solve the math equations.
HINT: When they are done, I like to give students a calculator to check their own work – kids LOVE using calculators! This is a great multiplication game for learning multipliccation facts.
Math Card Games
More Deck of Cards Math
Looking for more fun, engaging learning activities that will make kids excited to learn and help them retain the knowledge too? You will love these freebies!
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Multiplication Mini Book
- 35 Multiplication Activities for Kids
- Interactive Multiplication Mats
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Multiplication Game
- Hopscotch Multiplication Practice
- Hot Chocolate Math: Multiplication & Division
- Leap Frog Multiplication game
- Snowman Multiplicaiton Puzzles
- Lego Multiplication Flash Cards
- Spring Multiplication Math Craft
- Pumpkin Multiplication Puzzles
- Valentines Day, Self Checking Multiplication Activity
- Mazes: Skip Counting by 2s-10s
Did you know we have over 1 million pages of free printable worksheets for kids – including math activities for preschoolers, kindergarten math, first grade math, 2nd grade math and alphabet worksheeets to help make learning FUN. Plus find our history lessons and amazing easy science experiments for kids
Prefer to just look at our math games by grade level? You’ll love this post!
Download Deck of Cards Multiplication Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!