You are going to love these clever, reusable, and ever changing math worksheets! These free multiplication worksheets use a deck of cards to make them not only fun multiplication practice, but excellent for developing math fluency with 3rd graders, 4th graders, 5th graders, and 6th grade students. Simply download and print the pdf file, choose your favorite themed math worksheet for multiplication, and you are ready to practice math!
Who said math worksheets had to be boring? These printable multiplication worksheets are FUN, engaging, and because they are ever changing they are excellent for practicing multiplying and building math fluency. These free multiplication worksheets are a great resources for classroom teachers to add to a math center, seat work, extra practice, or even homework. Parents and homeschoolers will also love using these to make learning math fun! However you choose to use them, these multiplication sheets are a great addition to grade 3 math, grade 4 math, grade 5 math, and grade 6 math.
Multiplication Worksheets Printable
All you need for this no prep multiplication activity is:
- Free printable math worksheets in the download – There are several different styles to choose from. You only need to print 1 sheet per child.
- a deck of cards (any deck will do – we use a Disney deck of playing cards to make it extra fun)
- (optional) use a laminator (or sheet protector) and dry erase markers to save costs by making the educational activity reusable!
Math multiplication worksheets
With a stack of cards to the left, a deck of cards worksheet in front of them, and a writing utensil in hand (pen, pencil, crayons, markers, colored pencils, or whatever you prefer) — have your student flip over a card at a time from the shuffled deck to fill in the blank spaces on the worksheet. Your student will be creating the multiplication equations they will be solving. Once all the blank boxes to make the equations are filled in your student will solve the math equations.
HINT: When they are done, I like to give students a calculator to check their own work – kids LOVE using calculators! This is a great multiplication game for learning multiplication facts.
Math Card Games
More Deck of Cards Math
Looking for more fun, engaging learning activities that will make kids excited to learn and help them retain the knowledge too? You will love these freebies!
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Multiplication Mini Book
- 35 Multiplication Activities for Kids
- Interactive Multiplication Mats
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Multiplication Game
- Hopscotch Multiplication Practice
- Hot Chocolate Math: Multiplication & Division
- Leap Frog Multiplication game
- Snowman Multiplicaiton Puzzles
- Lego Multiplication Flash Cards
- Spring Multiplication Math Craft
- Pumpkin Multiplication Puzzles
- Valentines Day, Self Checking Multiplication Activity
- Mazes: Skip Counting by 2s-10s
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE 4th grade worksheets, pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Multiplication worksheets free
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!