You are going to love these clever, reusable, and ever changing math worksheets! These free multiplication worksheets use a deck of cards to make them not only fun multiplication practice, but excellent for developing math fluency with 3rd graders, 4th graders, 5th graders, and 6th grade students. Simply download and print the pdf file, choose your favorite themed math worksheet for multiplication, and you are ready to practice math!
Who said math worksheets had to be boring? These printable multiplication worksheets are FUN, engaging, and because they are ever changing they are excellent for practicing multiplying and building math fluency. These free multiplication worksheets are a great resources for classroom teachers to add to a math center, seat work, extra practice, or even homework. Parents and homeschoolers will also love using these to make learning math fun! However you choose to use them, these multiplication sheets are a great addition to grade 3 math, grade 4 math, grade 5 math, and grade 6 math.
Multiplication Worksheets Printable
All you need for this no prep multiplication activity is:
- Free printable math worksheets in the download – There are several different styles to choose from. You only need to print 1 sheet per child.
- a deck of cards (any deck will do – we use a Disney deck of playing cards to make it extra fun)
- (optional) use a laminator (or sheet protector) and dry erase markers to save costs by making the educational activity reusable!
Math multiplication worksheets
With a stack of cards to the left, a deck of cards worksheet in front of them, and a writing utensil in hand (pen, pencil, crayons, markers, colored pencils, or whatever you prefer) — have your student flip over a card at a time from the shuffled deck to fill in the blank spaces on the worksheet. Your student will be creating the multiplication equations they will be solving. Once all the blank boxes to make the equations are filled in your student will solve the math equations.
HINT: When they are done, I like to give students a calculator to check their own work – kids LOVE using calculators! This is a great multiplication game for learning multiplication facts.
Math Card Games
More Deck of Cards Math
Multiplication Facts games
- Math Checkers – Multiplication Games Printable
- Lego Printable Multiplication Flashcards
- Leapfrog Printable Multiplication Game
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Hands-on Multiplication Puzzles are a fun way to learn to multiply
- Deck of Cards Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Printable Multiplication Game
- Interactive Multiplication Games
- Hopscotch Multiplication Activity
- Spin and Multiply Multi Digit Multiplication Games
- Free Printable Multiplication worksheets grade 4
- Lots of multiplication games printables and activitites to make learning FUN
- Frog Multiplication Worksheets Grade 3 is another fun way to practice multiplying with a frog theme
- Hands-on Introduction to Multiplication with Equal Groups Multiplication
- Quick and easy Multiplication Booklet PDF make practicing more fun than worksheets for multiplication
- Snowman Math multiplication puzzles
- Winter Math multiplication fact family worksheets
- Valentines Day Math with self-checking multiplication lacing activity
- St Patricks Day Math – multiplication cards
- Spring Showers Multiplication Craft
- Easter Math Challenge – fun way to practice math
- Candy Corn Math – multiplication puzzles
- Pumpkin Multiplication puzzles
- Christmas Multiplication math game for kids
- Printable Christmas Math Worksheets to review addition, subtraction, multiplicationa, and division
- Knights Quest Division Math Game
- Home Run Division Math Game
- See all our Free Multiplication Printables!
Multiplication worksheets free
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!