Make practicing tracing alphabet letters with with fun, free printable Star Wars Alphabet Tracing activity for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students!
Star Wars Alphabet
Whether you are a parent, teacher or homeschooler – you will love this low prep alphabet activity that uses BB8 alphabet cards to help students practice forming upper and lowercase letters! Practice makes perfect as children learn to write their ABCs and strengthen hand muscles!
Use this fun star wars themed activity on May the 4th for Star Wars Day, literacy center, summer learning, extra practice, letter of the week unit, or any other way you want to supplement your child’s practice writing the alphabet.
Print the pages filled with super cute clipart of the popular BB8 robot droid. Laminate the pages to both make them more durable and to make the activity reusable. Now your preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 student can practice tracing letters over and over again! Store in a ziplock bag so you are ready for a fun easy alphabet activity at any time!
Tracing Alphabet Letters
Using a dry erase marker, show your child how to property trace the uppercase and lower case letters. Now let them practice tracing the letters. When you are done you can easily wipe it off with a clean sock or paper towel and you are ready to practice all over again. There are 26 alphabet cards so your student can practice tracing letters a to z.
HINT: Grab these super cute Star Wars alphabet cards that are shaped like a pennant. Hang on your wall so you child can learn how to make each letter and round out your fun star wars theme!
Looking for more fun, hands on activities for learning your abcs? You will love these free resources:
- Printable Alphabet Craft – Just print the pages, color, cut, and paste to work on fine motor skills and letter awareness.
- A to Z Printable Alphabet Hats – learn vocabulary, introduce beginning sounds, and more
- Alphabet Mini Book Printable – low prep, fold and go alphabet book for each letter
- A to Z Letter Find – each alphabet letter has a different theme with recognition letter
- ABC Coloring Pages are shaped like the letter for extra fun! Put them together to make acute letter book.
- Lowercase Letters Cards can be used with playdough or dry erase markers. Plus they are great for learning new vocabulary of fruit and vegetables from A to Z
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats or Interactive Alphabet Playdough Mats– strengthen fine motor skills while forming letters out of play doh
- Alphabet Do a Dot Printable – make upper and lowercase letters with bingo dauber
- Popsicle Stick Alphabet Mats
- Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Alphabet Worksheets to practice a variety of skills!
Star Wars Printables
Looking for even more Star Wars Activities to make learning fun? You will love these clever ideas and free resources:
- Star Wars Printable Bookmarks
- Printable Star Wars Worksheets
- Star Wars Activities for Kids
- Star Wars Find the Letter
- Simple Star Wars Coloring Pages
- Super Cute, Star Wars Printable Calendar
- Star Wars Printables for learning Multiples
- Star Wars Number Tracing
- See all our star wars for kids ideas!
Star Wars Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!