These Summer Skip Counting Puzzles are a fun way to practice counting by 1s, 2s, 5s and 10s. Perfect for homeschool kids as well as Pre-Kinder, Kindergarten and Grade 1 students. There are matching winter puzzles, too!
Summer Skip Counting Puzzles
- Skip Counting Worksheets
- Skip Counting Charts (great visual)
- Skip counting beach puzzles
- Skip Counting Puzzles (huge pack)
- Vegetable skip counting puzzles
- Skip Counting Self Checking Plate Lacing
- More summer puzzles
- Skip Counting Mazes
How to prepare
Download these skip counting puzzles at the the bottom of this post. Print off each page. Use card stock for durability, or laminate.
Cut along the lines of each puzzle and keep them together using elastics or large paper clips around each puzzle.
How to use
Depending on your child’s age and ability give them a puzzle and see what they do with it. They can either focus on putting the picture together, or focus on the numbers. Either way is fine as long as they’re sure to read through the numbers when they’re done as a double check and to practice skip counting.
They can also mix the puzzles up and focus just on the numbers to see if they can create a crazy mixed-up picture even though the numbers at the bottom are correct!
Winter skip counting puzzles
You can find matching winter puzzles HERE.
Download Summer Skip Counting Puzzles
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.