Flower Number Bonds is a fun math game for Kindergarten and 1st grade to practice addition.
More FUN Addition Games
- Addition Tic-Tac-Toe
- Roll & Cover Games
- Doggy Addition Math Game
- Fun in the Sun Math Games
- Hoppy Frog Adding 0-20
- Lady Bug Addition Math Game
- Deck of Cards Addition
- Cootie Catchers Math Games
- 2000+ page of free math worksheets
Spring Number Bonds
Whether you use Singapore Math or are just working to improve your child’s understanding of how two numbers together make up a new bigger number – number bonds are a great way to teach addition and subtraction.
Here is a great way for your Kindergarten and first grade student to practice number bonds and make 10. This activity is great for kids to practice addition and subtraction.
Just print, laminate, and cut apart individual flower “stalks”. Using a dry erase marker have your child fill in the leaves to make the number bonds.
This activity can be used again and again to help your child achieve proficiency.
Number Bond Example:
For example on the 18 flower. What plus 9 will give you 18? Continue counting up from 9 – 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18. You counted 9 more numbers so you’d write a 9 on the opposite leaf. Now work on the pair of leaves with a 14 What plus 14 will give you 18.
Download Flower Number Bonds Activity
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!