Cute little frogs make this frog addition game a fun way to engage prek, kindergarteners, and grade 1 in practicing addition within 10.
I just love the spring! Between the warming weather that beckons us to play outside to the cheerful flowers popping up, it is a welcome sight after winter! One of my favorite things about spring is the abundance of wild life and baby animals that start popping up. My kids and I love going to a local park or nature preserve and looking for tadpoles and frogs on the lily pads. It is like natures scavenger hunt! (We have a free printable spring scavenger hunt here if you’d like more things to look for.)
Getting kids to keep focusing on school work and learning can be hard this time of year. They are done with school and ready to PLAY! I find that when I make learning activities super cute and fun, they stay engaged and excited to learn. So here is a fun frog math to help kids practice adding numbers together.
As I prepared for our farm week, I made some new printables to teach with our new theme. I created this Frog Addition Game to help my kids practice adding numbers 0-20 in a fun, playful. way. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler, you will love this handy frog addition activity to help pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students practice addition with a fun, hands on math game. This is great for spring math, math centers, frog theme, extra practice, summer learning, and a supplemental math game for kindergartners.
Frog Math Game
- Have your child add up the numbers on the frog (you can use manipulatives such as pom poms, rocks, abacus, etc. to help).
- Put The frog on the correct lily pad (1-20).
- There will be multiple frogs per lily pad.
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Free Christmas Addition worksheets
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
Spring Alphabet Printables
Download Frog Addition Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!