Make practicing math fun with this cute frog math game. This frog math allows pre-k, kindergarten, and first grde students pratice adding numbers with a cute spring theme addition math game. Children can practice addition to 10 or addition within 20 with this frog addition. Simply download pdf file with spring math and you are ready to play and learn!
Frog math game
I just love the spring! Between the warming weather that beckons us to play outside to the cheerful flowers popping up, it is a welcome sight after winter! One of my favorite things about spring is the abundance of wild life and baby animals that start popping up. My kids and I love going to a local park or nature preserve and looking for tadpoles and frogs on the lily pads. It is like natures scavenger hunt! (We have a free printable spring scavenger hunt here if you’d like more things to look for.) Getting kids to keep focusing on school work and learning can be hard this time of year. They are done with school and ready to PLAY! I find that when I make learning activities super cute and fun, they stay engaged and excited to learn. So here is a fun frog math to help kids practice adding numbers together. This frog math game is a great way to sneak in some spring math with preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. Use this frog math game as part of a spring theme or just a cheery spring addition.
As I prepared for our farm week, I made some new printables to teach with our new theme. I created this Frog Addition Game to help my kids practice adding numbers 0-20 in a fun, playful. way. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler, you will love this handy frog addition activity to help pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students practice addition with a fun, hands on math game. This is great for spring math, math centers, frog theme, extra practice, summer learning, and a supplemental math game for kindergartners.
Frog Games Math
- Have your child add up the numbers on the frog (you can use manipulatives such as pom poms, rocks, abacus, etc. to help).
- Put The frog on the correct lily pad (1-20).
- There will be multiple frogs per lily pad.
Looking for more frog worksheets and frog games for kids? Check out these free resources for kids of all ages:
- Hoppy Frog Math Game for working on addition with pre-k, kindergarten and first graders
- Learn All About Frogs with this engaging science lesson for kids
- Frog and Toad are Friends Printables – Literature Guide with lapbook and worksheets
- Fun Math Frog Multiplication Game
- F is for Frog Literacy Pack
- Cute, Frog Alphabet Matching Game Printable
- Huge pack of Frog Math Worksheets for grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students
- Make practicing sight words FUN with this cute Frog printable sight word games
- Celebrate Save the Frogs Day on April 30th with these fun frog activities
- Learn about the amazing frog life cycle with these FREE Frog Life Cycle Worksheet Pages
- Or use the cute spinner in this Life Cycle of a Frog for Kids Printables
- Frog Number Games Printable
- Plus don’t miss these fun-to-read Frog Books for Preschool
- Plan a whole week of frog themed learning activities with this Frog Theme Preschool
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Checkers Printable Multiplication Games
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- 100 Epic Addition Activities
- Watermelon Addition Within 10 activity
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Printable Number Bonds Games
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
Spring Alphabet Printables
Download Frog Addition Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!