Make practicing math fun with this cute frog math game. This frog math allows pre-k, kindergarten, and first grde students pratice adding numbers with a cute spring theme addition math game. Children can practice addition to 10 or addition within 20 with this frog addition. Simply print pdf file with spring math and you are ready to play and learn!
Frog math game
I just love the spring! Between the warming weather that beckons us to play outside to the cheerful flowers popping up, it is a welcome sight after winter! One of my favorite things about spring is the abundance of wild life and baby animals that start popping up. My kids and I love going to a local park or nature preserve and looking for tadpoles and frogs on the lily pads. It is like natures scavenger hunt! (We have a free printable spring scavenger hunt here if you’d like more things to look for.) Getting kids to keep focusing on school work and learning can be hard this time of year. They are done with school and ready to PLAY! I find that when I make learning activities super cute and fun, they stay engaged and excited to learn. So here is a fun frog math to help kids practice adding numbers together. This frog math game is a great way to sneak in some spring math with preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. Use this frog math game as part of a spring theme or just a cheery spring addition.
Math frog game
As I prepared for our farm week, I made some new printables to teach with our new theme. I created this Frog Addition Game to help my kids practice adding numbers 0-20 in a fun, playful. way. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler, you will love this handy frog addition activity to help pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students practice addition with a fun, hands on math game. This is great for spring math, math centers, frog theme, extra practice, summer learning, and a supplemental math game for kindergartners.
Frog Math Games
- Have your child add up the numbers on the frog (you can use manipulatives such as pom poms, rocks, abacus, etc. to help).
- Put The frog on the correct lily pad (1-20).
- There will be multiple frogs per lily pad.
Looking for more frog worksheets and frog games for kids? Check out these free resources for kids of all ages:
- Hoppy Frog Math Game for working on addition with pre-k, kindergarten and first graders
- Learn All About Frogs with this engaging science lesson for kids
- Frog and Toad are Friends Printables – Literature Guide with lapbook and worksheets
- Fun Math Frog Multiplication Game
- F is for Frog Literacy Pack
- Cute, Frog Alphabet Matching Game Printable
- Huge pack of Frog Math Worksheets for grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students
- Make practicing sight words FUN with this cute Frog printable sight word games
- Celebrate Save the Frogs Day on April 30th with these fun frog activities
- Learn about the amazing frog life cycle with these FREE Frog Life Cycle Worksheet Pages
- Or use the cute spinner in this Life Cycle of a Frog for Kids Printables
- Frog Number Games Printable
- Plus don’t miss these fun-to-read Frog Books for Preschool
- Plan a whole week of frog themed learning activities with this Frog Theme Preschool
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Checkers Printable Multiplication Games
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- 100 Epic Addition Activities
- Watermelon Addition Within 10 activity
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Printable Number Bonds Games
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
Spring Science Ideas
Spring is the perfect time to study plants for kids! Here are some fun plant experiments to learn more about photosynthesis, pollination, capillary action, and more!
- Potato Maze – Summer STEM Activity for Kids
- Water pollution experiment for preschool Science Expeirment
- Simple Geranium Photosynthesis Experiment for Kids
- How to regrow celery in water with celery experiment worksheet
- Flower dye experiment Science Experiment for kids
- Color Changing Food Coloring Flower Experiment worksheet learning about capillar action
- Free Printable Seasons Worksheets w/ Free 4 Season Printables
- EPIC Lego Water Cycle Model for Kids
- Large Printable Weather Unit for kids
- Rain Cloud for Kids experiment and free worksheet
- Water Cycle for Kids Printable Book
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Bouncy Egg in vinegar experiment worksheet
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY at Home – Spring Science Activity
- Rainbow in a Jar Density Experiments
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- Delicious Rainbow Stem scienc with jelly beans
- Frozen Erruptions – Rainbow Science Activities for Preschoolers
Spring Crafts for Kids
Whether you want to make colorful spring rainbow crafts, umbrella rain crafts, butterfly crafts, or baby animal craft projects, we’ve got some cute ideas!
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Rainbow Painting with Kids using hot wheel cars
- Painting Spring Flowers with Celery flower activities for toddlers
- Simply stunning spring art for toddlers with a washable inkpad
- Rainbow Ice Cream Stick Craft
- Tissue Paper Butterly Craft for Kids
- Cute, printable Name flower craft
- Pretty Egg Carton Flowers
- Super cute and easy-to-make pasta necklace craft
These fun ideas are a combination of spring crafts and spring activities:
- Silly Egg Head Spring Activities for Kids
- Grass Craft for Kids
- Milk Toast Rainbows -YUM!
- 100 Spring Crafts for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and elementary age students
- Rainy Day Bleeding Tissue Paper Art project for kids
- Fun-to-Make Bubble Art for Kids
- Simple Bubble Painting by blowing bubbles
Fun Spring Activities for Kids
- Create this gorgeous stained glass art for kids
- Blow GIANT bubbles with this Homemade Bubble Solution
- Outrageously FUN Bubble Painting
- Must try Lego Zipline
- Homemade Chalk Recipe
- Easy-to-Make Balloon Cd Hoovercraft
- Spring Scavenger Hunt BINGO
- Free Printable Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Plus don’t miss these dr seuss activities too
- 100 things to do on a rainy day
- Fun-to-make drawbot for kids
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Hoppy Frog Math <<
Thank you for the free printable frog addition game. We are on frog week for homeschool and this is perfect.
Thank you very much Beth for your incredible work. It ‘s a real pleasure to receive your newsletter every week. My French pupils enjoy working on your worksheets.