Kids will have fun making this super cute, free Days of the Week Printables. This engaging cut and paste worksheet is perfect for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students who are learning the days of the week. The very hungry caterpillar printables is engaging and helps get kids excited about learning while having fun!
Days of the Week Printables
Are you helping your kids learn days of the week? Kids will have so much fun putting together this cut and paste printable of the days of the week. Simply print the pdf file template with the Days of the Week Printables and you are ready to begin with your preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 student. Besides being a great way to practice the days of the week, it is an adorable the very hungry caterpillar printables.
Classroom teachers can add this to a days of the week lesson, seatwork, homework, or center. This is also great for parents and homeschoolers to make learning the days of the week fun!
They will learn 7 days of the week – both the order and how to spell each day of the week:
The very hungry caterpillar printables
Days of the Week printable
This LOW PREP days of the week activities couldn’t be easier:
- Print the days of the week worksheet which is in black and white to save you on printer ink costs
- Have children carefully use scissors to cut the pages in half to make each page of the days of the week printable AND cut out the letter tiles.
- Glue the letter tiles in order to spell the day of the week the caterpillar did the followign action – use the book to review if you need to This is great for practicing spelling the days of the week
- Use crayons, markers, or colored pencils to colour each page of your days of the week reader
- Stack up the pages with the cover on top, followed by the days of the week in Order from Sunday through Saturday. Now staple the pages together along the left side to make a book
This is a great activity to cement this crucial skill as part of preschool math, kindergarten math, and grade 1 math. You may also find our free printable calendars useful for reinforcing days of the week!
The Very Hungry Caterpillar Printables
Plus don’t miss these very hungry caterpillar printables!
- Super cute, HUGE pack of FREE The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Days of the Week Printables
- Free The Very Hungry Caterpillar Printables Tracing Numbers Worksheets
- Learning about Money Hungry Caterpillar Game Printable
- THe Very Hungry Caterpillar Flashcards – NUMBERS
- Hundreds Chart Coloring The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- 26 Super Cute The Very Hungry Caterpillar Crafts and Activities
- Plus, don’t miss our Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Party
- Caterpillar CVC Words Activities
Calendar Printables for Kids
Looking for more calendar for kids to make learning about the days, months, and seasons of a year FUN for kids? Check out these free printable calendars resources:
- Hungry Caterpillar Days of the Week Printables – cut and paste to make a flip book
- Super Cute Days of the Week Worksheet Pack
- More FREE Days of the Week Worksheets with clever, engaging, and NO PREP activities
- Gumball Days of the Week Printables
- FREE Days of the Week Printables Book
- Sequencing Sticks Months of the Year Activities
- Season Spin and Free printable seasons worksheets (great for helping kid visualize how the days are in the months in the seasons)
- Spanish Days of the Week
- Free printable Daily Calendar Worksheets for pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders
- Kindergarten Calendar Printable
- Free Printable Girl Superhero Calendar
- Superhero Calendar
- Disney Printable Calendar 2021
- Free Printable Traceable Calendars 2021
- Star Wars Calendar 2021 Printable
- Free Printable Coloring Calendar 2021
Did you know we have over 1 million pages of free printable worksheets for kids – including math activities for preschoolers, kindergarten math, first grade math, 2nd grade math and alphabet worksheeets to help make learning FUN. Plus find our history lessons and amazing easy science experiments for kids
Prefer to just look at our math games by grade level? You’ll love this post!
Hungry Caterpillar Days of the Week Reader
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- This is not a licensed product, it was inspired by the book only.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!