Kids will have fun making this super cute, free Days of the Week Printables. This engaging cut and paste worksheet is perfect for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students who are learning the days of the week. The very hungry caterpillar printables is engaging and helps get kids excited about learning while having fun!
Days of the Week Printables
Are you helping your kids learn days of the week? Kids will have so much fun putting together this cut and paste printable of the days of the week. Simply print the pdf file template with the Days of the Week Printables and you are ready to begin with your preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 student. Besides being a great way to practice the days of the week, it is an adorable the very hungry caterpillar printables.
Classroom teachers can add this to a days of the week lesson, seatwork, homework, or center. This is also great for parents and homeschoolers to make learning the days of the week fun!
They will learn 7 days of the week – both the order and how to spell each day of the week:
The very hungry caterpillar printables
Days of the Week printable
This LOW PREP days of the week activities couldn’t be easier:
- Print the days of the week worksheet which is in black and white to save you on printer ink costs
- Have children carefully use scissors to cut the pages in half to make each page of the days of the week printable AND cut out the letter tiles.
- Glue the letter tiles in order to spell the day of the week the caterpillar did the followign action – use the book to review if you need to This is great for practicing spelling the days of the week
- Use crayons, markers, or colored pencils to colour each page of your days of the week reader
- Stack up the pages with the cover on top, followed by the days of the week in Order from Sunday through Saturday. Now staple the pages together along the left side to make a book
This is a great activity to cement this crucial skill as part of preschool math, kindergarten math, and grade 1 math. You may also find our free printable calendars useful for reinforcing days of the week!
Hungry Caterpillar Printables
- Hungry Caterpillar Number Worksheets
- Money Game with the Very Hungry Caterpillars
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Number Flashcards
- Caterpillar CVC Words Activity
- Printable Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Hungry Caterpillar Hundreds Chart
- Plus, don’t miss our Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Party
Did you know we have over 1 million pages of free printable worksheets for kids – including math activities for preschoolers, kindergarten math, first grade math, 2nd grade math and alphabet worksheeets to help make learning FUN. Plus find our history lessons and amazing easy science experiments for kids
Prefer to just look at our math games by grade level? You’ll love this post!
Download Hungry Caterpillar Days of the Week Reader
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- This is not a licensed product, it was inspired by the book only.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!