Whether you are celebrating the end of your homeschool year or celebrating an specific achievement, you will love this grade specific Homeschool Certificate that is free to print with a template for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, and all purpose certificate of recognition. Simply download and print pdf file.
Kids work hard all year long at their school work. They complete countless math worksheets, essays, book reports, English grammar printables, and science reports. And they’ve learned a lot as a result of their diligent hard work. Celebrate your homeschool students by giving them a Homeschool Certificate. Children love getting awards and free printable certificates as it makes them feel so proud of all the work they’ve done. There are lots of choices to choose form in this pack for kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, grade 6, and blank to fill in for whatever circumstance you might have!
Homeschool Certificate Template
Free Printable homeschool certificates
I know homeschoolers don’t always get the “official” accolades their public school peers do. But why not, right?! These certificates are fill in the blank so you can decide when & why your child is deserving! There are coordinating certificates that match with the School Memories Pages for Preschool, Pre k, Kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5h grade, and 6th grade students as well as a simple, plain certificate for those who prefer a black and white certificate form.
Homeschooling certificate completion
Use these in your families homeschooling program, a local coop, classical conversations, etc. Here are some ideas of when to give your child the Certificate of Award:
- Annual awards on New Year’s Eve (maybe for character)
- Coop History or Science Fair
- Speech Meet
- Homeschooling Group Talent Night
- Completion of big project
- Completion of a grade
- Participation in sport, band, ballet, instrument lessons, etc.
- homeschool certificate of completion
You get the idea. After the novelty of the award wears off go ahead and tuck it into your 3-ring-binder or hanging folder School Memory Storage.
You may also like our pack of 25+ Free Printable Certificates with options in color and black and white.
- These popular Alphabet Coloring Pages are great for building vocabulary and phonemic awareness
- Kids LOVE using Do a Dot Printables to practice making their letters
- This clever Alphabet Soup Printable Activity is sure to be a hit with young learners
- Work on letter recognition while strengthening fine motor skills with these adorable, free printable alphabet crafts
- Spring Shower Letter Matching activity
- Kids will build vocabulary as they make & read their own Alphabet Printable Mini Books
- Practicing forming letters with these Sandcastle Letter Tracing printables
- Fun Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great way to learn while playing and strengthening hand muscles
- Use fruit loops (or M&M, cheerios, etc.) to work on 1:1 correspondence and build letters with these Snack Alphabet Mats
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Homeschool certificate of completion
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!