These days of the week worksheet pack is a great way to work on reading and writing skills while learning about the days of the week and their abbreviation. Use these days of the week printables as part of a days of the week study, centers, suppelment, extra practice, and more. This days of the week worksheets for kindergarten, preschool, pre-k, and first graders are NO PREP. Simply print the days of the week printables pdf file and you are ready to play and learn.
Days of the Week Worksheet
Learning to use a calendar for kids is an important skill for young students. They need to learn the months of a year, the days of the week, how many days in month, and how it repeats over and over year-after-year. These days of the week worksheets are a great way to make learning this abstract concept simple and fun! Use the low-prep, days of the week activities for helping students learn with days of the week printable free. Preschoolers, kindergartnesr, and grade 1 students will learn the days of the week by completing the cut and paste worksheets, tracing, fil in the vowel, color the day, days of the week poster, and so much more. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this days of the week worksheets pdf for a quick and easy way to help kids learn and reinforce Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Days of the Week Printables
Days of the Week Worksheets for Kindergarten
In this days of the week printables pdf free pack, there are multiple activities which include:
- A days of the week poster, with the names of the days on a notebook.
- Cut and paste the days of the week in order on the notebook.
- Color or trace, the names of the days of the week
- Color or trace, the names of the days of the week and the abbreviations.
- Cut and paste the days of the week in order on the cube.
- Fill in the vowels to complete the names of the days of the week
Days of the Week Printable FREE
- Find and color the days of the week and the abbreviations
- Find and match the days of the week and the abbreviations
- Trace the names of the days of the week and the abbreviations
- Write the abbreviations after the names of the days of the week
- Draw a line to the day that comes after
- Draw a line to the day that comes before
- Complete the names of the days of the week by filling in the missing letters
Days of the Week Printables pdf
This fun printable pack comes completely in black and white for easier printing. They also allow for kids to decorate the pages after they complete the activities on each of them. Once the pages have been completed, they can be stapled together and referred to as necessary.
Calendar Printables for Kids
Looking for more calendar for kids to make learning about the days, months, and seasons of a year FUN for kids? Check out these free printable calendars resources:
- Hungry Caterpillar Days of the Week Printables flip book or Days of the Week Printables
- Super Cute Days of the Week Worksheet pack and more free Days of the Week Worksheets
- Gumball Days of the Week Printables, cute Days of the Week Printables Book
- Months of the Year Worksheets or hands-on sequencing sticks Months of the Year Activities
- Season Spin and Free printable seasons worksheets (great for helping kid visualize how the days are in the months in the seasons)
- Spanish Days of the Week
- Free printable Daily Calendar Worksheets and Kindergarten Calendar Printable
- Free Printable Girl Superhero Calendar, Boy Superhero Calendar, cute Disney Printable Calendar, Free Printable Traceable Calendars, fun Star Wars Calendar Printable, and Free Printable Coloring Calendar
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, hands-on countries for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages!
Days of the Week Worksheets pdf
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- This is not a licensed product, it was inspired by the book only.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!