These creative sensory bottles are such a fun way for Toddler and Preschool age kids to explore different types of weather.
Kids are never to young to start exploring weather and the world around them.
Here is a really fun, hands on way for Toddler and Preschool age kids to explore different types of weather – Weather Sensory Bottles from Two Daloo.
Weather Activities for Kids
- Free Printable Seasons Worksheets w/ Free 4 Season Printables
- EPIC Lego Water Cycle Model for Kids
- Large Printable Weather Unit for kids
- Cloud for Kids
- Hibernation preschool activities learning about weather
- Severe Storms for Kids – includes tornado in a bottle, what to do in an emergency, and storm worksheets for kids
- How to Make a Weather Vane – easy weather science project for elementary age students
- Lots of fun ideas for a weather theme this week
- Clever Rain Craft for kids to make
- Simple Air Pressure Experiments for kids
- Lots of weather printables to help kids learn about weather terms whil epracticing math and literacy skills
- HUGE Free Printable Weather Unit for lower elementary age children – activities, weather worksheets, and more