Make practicing counting to 10 fun with these FREE printable Easter Counting Clip Cards. Add this easter math activities for preschoolers to your preschool Easter theme to use with toddlers, pre-k and preschool children. In this easter activities for preschool students will count the Easter eggs, chicks, bunnies, baskets, and more to practice how to count 1-10. Simply download pdf file with Easter printables for preschoolers and you are ready to play and learn!
Easter is such a special holiday, whether you are religious or not. It seems like the winter has finally passed and new life is blooming all around us. There are bunnies hopping and little chicks chirping. Plus, one of my favorite things about Easter is decorating Easter Eggs with my kids. This is a super fun theme to help children learn counting as well, just like with these Easter Clip Cards. This easter counting activity is such a fun Easter printable for toddlers to add to your Easter theme.
Easter printables for preschoolers
Easter math activities for preschoolers
We enjoy using clip cards becuase they are versatile and super simple to prep. Once they are prepped once, it is prepped for life! That is my kind of activity!!
These Easter Clip Cards will help your children learn counting. This is an essential step in the number sense skill and required for future math skills.
These cards each have a variety of Easter themed images. Included are bunnies, a variety of colorful Easter eggs, chicks and more!
Easter activities for preschool
In the smaller squares, there are three options for numbers. Kids can count the Easter pictures and then choose the correct corresponding number. Once the numbers is found, it can be clipped with a clothes pin or a variety of other options. Some other ideas for marking the correct number include:
- Pom poms
- Rainbow bears
- Translucent math tokens
- Dry Erase Markers (if laminated)
Free easter printables for preschoolers
I like to laminate the activity, after printing, so that I can have the option of using dry erase markers too. This makes this activity useful in the car or when we’re waiting somewhere like at a restaurant or at the doctor’s office.
easter activities for preschoolers printables
I also included two blank clip cards. This can be used for different numbers, if you would like the expand the numbers that are used, or if one gets damaged.
If you are expanding the numbers used, you can simply use a coloring utensils and mark numbers in the small squares and draw Easter Eggs in the in the big box.
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Stained Glass Craft for Kids
- Easter Cross Craft at Sunrise
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Corting
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Jelly Bean Gospel Printable
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Homophone Puzzles Easter Worksheets for 1st Grade
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Word Activity
- Easter Theme Rhyming Puzzles
- Word Family Easter Worksheets or Word Family Easter Activity
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Word Families Activity with Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Challenge
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Create-a-Word Spelling Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Egg Fractions
- Count to 20 Easter Math Activities
- Easter Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Sight Word Easter Worksheets
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Download Easter Counting Clip Cards
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!