Make practicing counting to 10 fun with these FREE printable Easter Counting Clip Cards perfect math activity for april with toddlers, pre k and preschoolers.
Easter is such a special holiday, whether you are religious or not. It seems like the winter has finally passed and new life is blooming all around us. There are bunnies hopping and little chicks chirping. Plus, one of my favorite things about Easter is decorating Easter Eggs with my kids. This is a super fun theme to help children learn counting as well, just like with these Easter Clip Cards.
We enjoy using clip cards becuase they are versatile and super simple to prep. Once they are prepped once, it is prepped for life! That is my kind of activity!!
These Easter Clip Cards will help your children learn counting. This is an essential step in the number sense skill and required for future math skills.
These cards each have a variety of Easter themed images. Included are bunnies, a variety of colorful Easter eggs, chicks and more!
In the smaller squares, there are three options for numbers. Kids can count the Easter pictures and then choose the correct corresponding number. Once the numbers is found, it can be clipped with a clothes pin or a variety of other options. Some other ideas for marking the correct number include:
- Pom poms
- Rainbow bears
- Translucent math tokens
- Dry Erase Markers (if laminated)
I like to laminate the activity, after printing, so that I can have the option of using dry erase markers too. This makes this activity useful in the car or when we’re waiting somewhere like at a restaurant or at the doctor’s office.
Easter Activities for Preschoolers
I also included two blank clip cards. This can be used for different numbers, if you would like the expand the numbers that are used, or if one gets damaged.
If you are expanding the numbers used, you can simply use a coloring utensils and mark numbers in the small squares and draw Easter Eggs in the in the big box.
Easter Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, hands-on, educational activites for toddler, preschool, kindergaten, grade 1, and grade 2 students to try during April? You will love these free printable ideas!
- BINGO Easter Game
- Super cute Easter Alphabet Mats
- Practice Patterns with Plastic Easter Egg Activity
- Paper Bag Easter Craft
- Easter Printable Spelling Printable
- Easter Egg Homophones Game
- Printable Easter Color by Letter or Color by Number Worksheets
- Easter Craft Hats to Color by Number
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt Printable
- Printable Easter Craft
- Bunny & Carrot Word Family Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Easter Egg Letter Tracing
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- Egg Word Family Activities
- Easter Printable Tracing Pages
- Printable Mazes Easter Activity
- Easter Worksheets
- Sight Word Mazes Easter Worksheets
- Easter Interactive Hundreds Chart
- Phonics Easter Eggs Printable
- Easter Egg Fractions
- Number Tracing Strips to practice counting with jelly beans
- Easter Color Words Emergent Reader
- Easter Letter Matching
- Plastic Easter Egg Activity working on visual discrimination
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See our history lesson plans, free math worksheets, grammar worksheets, sight words activities, abc printables, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Easter Counting Clip Cards
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!