Monkeys are creatures that live both on the ground and in trees. They even sleep while sitting upright in trees! A fun, simple way for kids to learn about monkeys is with these free printable monkey worksheets that explore the life cycle of a monkey. Use these monkey life cycle activities with students in kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grdae, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students.
Monkey Life Cycle
These fun and free worksheets are such a great way for kindergartners and elementary students in grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 to learn about the life cycle of a monkey. Whether you are a parent, teacher, daycare, or homeschooler – you will love these no prep animal worksheets that make learning about animal life cycles for kids fun and engaging. Use these monkey printables as parts of a biology lesson, life cycle study, animal theme, extra seat work, or extension activity.
Monkey Life Cycle Worksheets
Life Cycle of a Monkey
Monkeys are incredible creatures, known for their playful antics and curious nature. Have you ever wondered about the journey these magnificent animals take throughout their lives? Join us as we dive into the intriguing world of the monkey life cycle!
- Infant Stage: Just like us, monkeys begin their lives as adorable infants. Born hairless and completely reliant on their mothers, these little ones spend their early days nestled comfortably in their mothers’ arms. As they grow, they gradually gain strength and exhibit their natural curiosity.
- Juvenile Stage: As the infants become more independent, they enter the juvenile stage. During this time, monkeys start exploring their surroundings, climbing trees, and developing their physical abilities. They love to play and learn valuable social skills within their troops, fostering bonds that will last a lifetime.
- Adult Stage: Once monkeys reach maturity, they transition into the adult stage. In this phase, both males and females actively participate in troop dynamics, helping protect their group and expanding their influence. Adults are typically more territorial and assertive, displaying impressive agility and intelligence.
- Reproductive Stage: Ah, the circle of life! Monkeys reach their reproductive stage, marking their readiness for parenthood. Males exhibit their dominance and assertiveness, while females engage in complex courtship rituals. Once they pair off, the cycle restarts as they become nurturing parents themselves.
Life Cycle Printables
- Monkey Life Cycle Vocabulary Cards – newborn, juvenile, adolescent, adult, howling
- Life Cycle Poster
- Write the life cycle
- Cut and paste the life cycle
- Draw the life cycle
- Color the life cycle
- Cut, paste and color the life cycle
- Color and create a life cycle mini book
- Trace and create a life cycle mini book
- Life Cycle mini book – write your thoughts
- Parts of a Monkey – eye, mouth, ear, tail, nose, hand
- What I know, what I want to learn
- Can, have, are
- Vocabulary page – monkey, primate, warm-blooded, endangered, vertebrate, prehensile tail, omnivore, opposable thumb, grooming, troop, diurnam, mamal
- Life Cycle Reader
- Habitat Reading comprehension
- Type of animal reading comprehension
- Life cycle reading comprehension
- Book Report
- Animal Report
- My Notes
- Some answers included
Monkeys for Kids
Here are some interseting facts about monkeys for children
- Female monkeys usually give birth to one baby every two to five years. They have a gestation period of around five to seven months, depending on the species.
- Young monkeys stay with their mothers early on, learning vital life skills. In some species, the father provides care as well.
- The young mature at around three to five years of age.
- Monkeys can live anywhere from 10 to 40 years old in the wild, with baboons being the ones that live the longest.
- Howler monkeys have some of the loudest calls in the animal kingdom. Living in troops, they make a deafening chorus of calls each morning.
- The diet of monkeys comprises mainly of nuts, seeds, fruits such as bananas and apples, roots and grass.
- They are also known to eat lizards, spiders and insects.
Life Cycles for Kids
- A – Life Cycle of an Ant worksheets, Apple Life Cycle Printable, or this Apple life cycle printable spinner
- B –Barn Owl Life Cycle Worksheets, Bat Life Cycle Printable, these Bat Worksheets, Bald Eage Life Cycle Worksheets, Bee Life Cycle or these Life Cycle of a Bee Worksheet, Black Bear Life Cycle Worksheets, Life cycle of a bear printables, Butterfly Life Cycle Worksheet FREE Download, Life Cycle of a Butterfly Worksheet observation Book and step-by-step hatching experient pictures, or these Butterfly Worksheets
- C- Cat Worksheets theme or more in-depth Cat life Cycle pages, Crab Life Cycle, Chicken Life Cycle Worksheets, free Life Cycle of a Chicken Worksheet Observation Book, Themed cow worksheets and Life Cycle of a Cow Worksheets , Crocodile Life Cycle Worksheets
- D – dog life cycle worksheets or dog’s life cycle pack, deer life cycle worksheets for elementary or themed deer worksheets pre-k/k
- E – Life Cycle of an Elephant Worksheets
- F –Farm Animal Life Cycles- (worm, chicken, rabbit, bat) Fish Life Cycle, Flower and Plant Life Cycle for Kids Life-the-Flap, Frog Worksheets or this Frog Life Cycle for Kids Printable Spinner and Activities, Life Cycle of a Frog Worksheets, experiment and observations
- G – Giraffe Life Cycle Worksheets, Groundhog life cycle worksheets
- H – Hippo Life cycle worksheets, Horse Life Cycle printables, hedgehog life cycle, and life cycle of hummingbirds worksheets
- I –Insect life cycle worksheet pages for kids about butterfly, ladybug, bee, and mosquito.
- J –Jellyfish Life Cycle
- K – Koala life cycle worksheets or Life cycle of a koala pack
- L – Life Cycle of a Ladybug Printables, learn about the Life Cycle of a Ladybird, Lobster Life Cycle
- M – Mammal Animals for Kids Life Cycle Printable Books, Life Cycle of a Mosquito Worksheet Set, Monkey Life Cycle worksheets
- P – Panda Worksheets, themed learning for pre-k and kindergarten Panda Worksheets , Life Cycle of a Penguin Worksheets. free life cycle of a pig worksheets, Plant Life Cycles Printable Reader, Plant life cycle worksheet or this Plant Life Cycle Printable Lift-the-Flap, Plant Life Cycle for Kids, Polar Animals for kids life cycle printables, Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet, or these Life cycle of a Pumpkin pdf
- R – Life Cycle of a Rabbit Worksheet , themed rabbit worksheets for pre-k/k, Reindeer Life Cycle Worksheets, Rock Life Cycle
- S – Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet, Life Cycle of a Sea Turtle Printable Book, Life Cycle of a Seal, Shark Life Cycle, sheep life cycle worksheets, fascinating Snake life cycle worksheets, Spider Life Cycle Worksheet pages for kids, Star Fish Life Cycle, Life Cycle of a Sunflower Worksheet
- T – Turkey Life Cycle Worksheet Pack
- W – Walrus Life Cycle, Water cycle Worksheet printables for kids, Water Animals for Kids Life Cycles , Watermelon Life Cycle Printable Spinner, Life Cycle of a Worm worksheets and younger Worm Life Cycle Worksheet, Worm Observation Book
Popular Science Activities
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children list below, plus don’t miss all our science for kids, types of free science lessons, or seasonal science experiments.
- Tons of Kindergarten science experiments by month
- Quick and EASY Lemon Volcano or 100 Amazing Food science experiments for kids – arranged by type of science
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water) or Magnet Experiments for Kids
- Amaze kids with these 12 Hands on Science experiments with batteries or 24 Epic Solar system science projects
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density and Color-Changing Flowers
- 50 Fun Preschool science experiments, Simple Galaxy science project, and Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins Experiment
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane, Eye opening Eye science experiments
- Easy-to- make Air pressure science project and Amazing POP rocks science experiment
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers, fun How to Make a Lava Lamp, 30 Simple machines science projects
- Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment, Free Printable Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- 19 Edible science experiments or teach kids about conductivity with this fun squishy circuits projects
- HUGE Free Solar System Unit, Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity , Leak Proof Bag – Amazing Science Experiment with Everyday Materials, EPIC Mentos and Soda Experiment, and Mind-Blowing Magnetic Slime for Kids
- Color Changing Slime or l-o-n-g colorful bubble snakes , neat burning candle experiment worksheet answers
- Human Heart for Kids, hands-on Human Body Project, LOTS of Life Cycles for Kids
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Science Experiment, amazing Dying Flowers Science Experiment
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make orthis cool look INSIDE a Volcano Project
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Life Size Skeletal system science project, free parts of the brain worksheet and project, fun science experiments
- Hands-on Newton’s cradle project, DIY draw bot for kids to make, playdough human body game
- EASY Magnetic Field Sensory Bottle that will WOW and LOTS more Easy Science Experiments for kids of all ages!
Life Cycle worksheets
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.