Crocodiles are such fascinating creatures that live both in water and on land. If you are looking for a fun, simple way for kids to learn about the lifecycle of a crocodile, then you will love these fun and free Crocodile Worksheets. Simply print these crocodile printables to read and learn about life cycles for kids with first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students.
Lifecycle of a Crocodile
Learn about the crocodile life cycle with these life cycle worksheets for kids! These handy worksheets include a variety of activities to learn about the life cycle of a crocodile bear plus other topics like habitats, parts of a crocodile, all about reptiles, science vocabulary, and more! Use these crocodile worksheets with elementary age students in grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, grade 6 students. Whether you are a parent, teacher, daycare, or homeschooler – you will love these no prep free printable worksheets that makes practicing science enjoyable.
Crocodiles for Kids
A female crocodile digs a hole or forms a pile of wet vegetation to create lay her eggs in. She lays around 30 to 60 eggs which she will incubate for the next 80 – 90 days. The sex of the baby crocodiles is affected by the temperature of the nest during this incubation phase. The hatchlings are taken care of by their mother until they are old enough to be out on their own. It takes hatchlings a long time mature, anywhere from 4 to 15 years. Young crocodiles need to eat meat to grow. It takes a few years, but eventually they will morph into their adult version. Crocodiles reach sexual maturity around the age of ten. Adult crocodiles spend their time hunting for prey, sunning or shading themselves.
Crocodile Life Cycle
- Crocodile vocabulary cards – egg, eggs, hatching, hatchling, jouvenile, crocodile, in water, fish, nest
- Crocodile life cycle poster
- Label the crocodile life cycle – eggs, hatching, hatchling, jouvenile, crocodile
- Cut and paste the life cycle of a crocodile
- Draw the stages of the crocodile life cycle
- Crocodile life cycle coloring page
- Cut and Paste crocodile stages and crocodile coloring sheet
- Create a crocodile life cycle mini book – choose black and white or color option
- Fill in what you learned about the life cycle of a crocodile booklet
- Label the parts of crocodile – eye, jaw, foreleg, hindleg, snout, tail
- Crocodile research and writing prompts
Life Cycle of a Crocodile for Kids
- Crocodile Worksheets – fill in the bank using word bank: reptile, camoflauge, mouth gaping, cold-blooded, vertebrate, nocturnal, carnivore, death roll, semi-aquatic, snout, third eyelid, ambush predator
- Free Crocodile Reader
- Crocodile Habitat Worksheet
- Reptile Worksheet
- Crocodile Life Cycle Reading Comprehension with passage and follow-up questions
- Bibliography worksheet
- My book report template
- Animal Report form
- Crocodile page with cute clipart pictures
Life Cycles for Kids
- A – Life Cycle of an Ant worksheets, Apple Life Cycle Printable, or this Apple life cycle printable spinner
- B –Barn Owl Life Cycle Worksheets, Bat Life Cycle Printable, these Bat Worksheets, Bald Eage Life Cycle Worksheets, Bee Life Cycle or these Life Cycle of a Bee Worksheet, Black Bear Life Cycle Worksheets, Life cycle of a bear printables, Butterfly Life Cycle Worksheet FREE Download, Life Cycle of a Butterfly Worksheet, observation Book and step-by-step hatching experient pictures, or these Butterfly Worksheets
- C- Cat Worksheets theme or more in-depth Cat life Cycle pages, Crab Life Cycle, Chicken Life Cycle Worksheets, free Life Cycle of a Chicken Worksheet Observation Book, Themed cow worksheets and Life Cycle of a Cow Worksheets
- D – dog life cycle worksheets or dog’s life cycle pack, deer life cycle worksheets for elementary or themed deer worksheets pre-k/k
- E – Life Cycle of an Elephant Worksheets
- F –Farm Animal Life Cycles- (worm, chicken, rabbit, bat) Fish Life Cycle, Flower and Plant Life Cycle for Kids Life-the-Flap, Frog Worksheets or this Frog Life Cycle for Kids Printable Spinner and Activities, Life Cycle of a Frog Worksheets, experiment and observations
- G – Giraffe Life Cycle Worksheets
- H – Hippo Life cycle worksheets, Horse Life Cycle printables
- I –Insect life cycle worksheet pages for kids about butterfly, ladybug, bee, and mosquito.
- J –Jellyfish Life Cycle
- K – Koala life cycle worksheets or Life cycle of a koala pack
- L – Life Cycle of a Ladybug Printables, learn about the Life Cycle of a Ladybird, Lobster Life Cycle
- M – Mammal Animals for Kids Life Cycle Printable Books, Life Cycle of a Mosquito Worksheet Set
- P – Panda Worksheets, themed learning for pre-k and kindergarten Panda Worksheets , Life Cycle of a Penguin Worksheets. free life cycle of a pig worksheets, Plant Life Cycles Printable Reader, Plant life cycle worksheet or this Plant Life Cycle Printable Lift-the-Flap, Plant Life Cycle for Kids, Polar Animals for kids life cycle printables, Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet, or these Life cycle of a Pumpkin pdf
- R – Life Cycle of a Rabbit Worksheet , themed rabbit worksheets for pre-k/k, Reindeer Life Cycle Worksheets, Rock Life Cycle
- S – Salmon Life Cycle Worksheet, Life Cycle of a Sea Turtle Printable Book, Life Cycle of a Seal, Shark Life Cycle, sheep life cycle worksheets, fascinating Snake life cycle worksheets, Spider Life Cycle Worksheet pages for kids, Star Fish Life Cycle, Life Cycle of a Sunflower Worksheet
- T – Turkey Life Cycle Worksheet Pack
- W – Walrus Life Cycle, Water cycle Worksheet printables for kids, Water Animals for Kids Life Cycles , Watermelon Life Cycle Printable Spinner, Worm Life Cycle Worksheet, Worm Observation Book
Popular Science Activities
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children list below, plus don’t miss all our science for kids, types of free science lessons, or seasonal science experiments.
- Tons of Kindergarten science experiments by month
- Quick and EASY Lemon Volcano or 100 Amazing Food science experiments for kids – arranged by type of science
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water) or Magnet Experiments for Kids
- Amaze kids with these 12 Hands on Science experiments with batteries or 24 Epic Solar system science projects
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density and Color-Changing Flowers
- 50 Fun Preschool science experiments, Simple Galaxy science project, and Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins Experiment
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane, Eye opening Eye science experiments
- Easy-to- make Air pressure science project and Amazing POP rocks science experiment
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers, fun How to Make a Lava Lamp, 30 Simple machines science projects
- Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment, Free Printable Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- 19 Edible science experiments or teach kids about conductivity with this fun squishy circuits projects
- HUGE Free Solar System Unit, Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity , Leak Proof Bag – Amazing Science Experiment with Everyday Materials, EPIC Mentos and Soda Experiment, and Mind-Blowing Magnetic Slime for Kids
- Color Changing Slime or l-o-n-g colorful bubble snakes , neat burning candle experiment worksheet answers
- Human Heart for Kids, hands-on Human Body Project, LOTS of Life Cycles for Kids
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Science Experiment, amazing Dying Flowers Science Experiment
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make orthis cool look INSIDE a Volcano Project
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Life Size Skeletal system science project, free parts of the brain worksheet and project, fun science experiments
- Hands-on Newton’s cradle project, DIY draw bot for kids to make, playdough human body game
- EASY Magnetic Field Sensory Bottle that will WOW and LOTS more Easy Science Experiments for kids of all ages!
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.