We love playing lego games at our house. Here is a fun way to take Lego’s on the go.
Another thing I threw together before vacation was a Travel Lego Case for Goofy (7) and Minnie (4).
They are so excited about these – I think these were there favorite thing I brought! And this project is SIMPLE!!
DIY Travel Lego Case
All you need is a Lego case, Lego base (I got mine on eBay for $5), superglue (to attach the base to the inside of the case) and your favorite miniatures & blocks.
And there is the finished product with one very excited 7 year old =)
Tips for Family Vacations
- 20+ Printable Car Games for Kids
- 50 Ideas for Car Trip Fun
- 24 Tips for Flying with Kids
- 5 Things You’ll Want to Bring on a Disney Vacation
- 10 Disney Countdown Ideas