These days kids are exposed to bad grammar and incorrect use of punctuation which makes learning how to use punctuation correctly very important. It is a life skill that will improve your child’s prospects in the future, so getting a good foundation is a must. These Punctuation Marks Printable Pack are sure to help.
Punctuation Marks Printable Pack
This printable pack contains over 70 pages of fun activities that are great for introducing young children to 10 different punctuation marks.
The activities in this printable pack includes lots of math activities such as number cards, count and clip cards, simple addition and subtraction cards, number puzzles, size sequencing cards and a fun dice activity which involves coloring in a simple graph. There is also an activity for children to practice writing the numbers in word form from one through twelve.
Alphabet Punctuation Marks Printable Pack
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lowercase and uppercase letters together. Can also be used to practice spelling beach-related words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
Math Punctuation Marks Printable Pack
- I Spy – Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Punctuation Printable – A list of the punctuations and what they do
- Cut and Paste Alphabetical Order – Cut out the punctuations and paste them in alphabetical order
You may also like:
- Cars Punctuation Game
- Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- Punctuation Cards
- Teaching Punctuation with Semicolons
- S’more Sentence Game
- Cupcakes and Cucumbers
- Building Sentences with Primer Sight Words
- Ice Cream Emergent reader
Download Punctuation Marks Worksheets
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.