These days kids are exposed to bad grammar and incorrect use of punctuation which makes learning how to use punctuation correctly very important. It is a life skill that will improve your child’s prospects in the future, so getting a good foundation is a must. These printable punctuation marks in this pack exploring the period, exclamation mark, question mark, colon, semi colon, brackets, and more are super handy. We’ve included a free printable punctuation chart plus lots of themed worksheets for learning about these punctuation marks for kids!
Punctuation Marks for Kids
This printable punctuation marks pack contains over 70 pages of fun activities that are great for introducing young children to 10 different punctuation marks. The activities in this printable pack includes lots of math activities such as number cards, count and clip cards, simple addition and subtraction cards, number puzzles, size sequencing cards, punctuation chart printable, and a fun dice activity which involves coloring in a simple graph. There is also an activity for children to practice writing the numbers in word form from one through twelve.
Printable punctuation marks
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lowercase and uppercase letters together. Can also be used to practice spelling beach-related words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
Free printable punctuation chart
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Punctuation Printable – A list of the punctuations and what they do
- Cut and Paste Alphabetical Order – Cut out the punctuations and paste them in alphabetical order
Sentence Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun ways for kids to learn to write a sentence. Try these:
- Pizza Parlor Sentence Building Games
- Trace and Write Sentences with primer sight words Worksheets
- Hands-on Build a Sentence with Lego
- Building pre primer sight word sentences Worksheets
- Fun, Silly Sentences Activity
- S’mores Complete Sentences Game
- Fun Mystery Code Sentences
- Farm Cut and Paste Sentence Worksheets
- Cars Punctuation Games
- Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- Sentence Tracing Worksheets with Sight Words
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Join Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf with these adorable FROZEN Preschool Worksheets
- Villains Disney Printables – These themed worksheets make it fun for kids to practice a variety of skills
- Fish Preschool Worksheets for working on a variety of skills
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- Super cute and FREE If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Printables
- You’ll go Bananas for these cute Minion Printable Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets with your favorite Disney princesses like Ariel, Aurora Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and more!
- Head to the tower to learn with Tangled using these Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Learn all about weather with these Free Weather Printables
- Work on learning colors with these Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Planet Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Super cute The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Go prehistoric with this colorful Free Dinosaur Printables or these dinosaur printables
- Yeehaw! Join the cowboys in these Wild West Worksheets
- Super cute, FREE Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Lots more Kindergarten Worksheets with fun themes
- ⭐Reader Favorite Alphabet Coloring Pages shaed like the uppercase letter
- ⭐You don’t want to miss these Alphabet Worksheets
- Preschoolers love these cute, FREE Alphabet Coloring Pages
- ✂ Free Printable Lowercase alphabet crafts or Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Grab those bingo daubers and practice your ABCs with these Alphabet Bingo Dauber Printables or these Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Dinosaur Color by Number Printable or these Zoo Animals Color By Number Worksheets
- Work on visual discrimination with these FREE I Spy Farm Animals Worksheet pages
- Head to the farm with these printable Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Sight Words Printable List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments or these 100 Food Science Experiments
- Check out these fun Shape Craft Ideas for preschoolers or these
- Zoo Animal Crafts for kids
- Zoo Animals Uppercase Tracing Letters
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
⏩ Plus you can find all of our 1+ million free printable worksheets for toddler-8th graders here!
⏩ 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
Punctuation chart printable
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.