Kids will learn to make sentences using Primer sight words they already know. This free printable worksheet is perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade age kids.
More FREE Sentence Activities for Kids
- Sentences Pizza Parlor Game
- Build a Sentence with Lego
- Building Sentences with Pre-Primer Sight Words
- Silly Sentences Activity
- Smores Sentences Game
- FREE Sentence Scrambles Worksheets
Read! Trace! Write! Sentences with Sight Words
Taking the step from reading writing individual words to putting them together to form sentences is a big deal. Sentences are the building block of all writing. These worksheets for kids help kids practice reading, building, and writing sentences in a fun way.
Teaching Kids to Make Sentences
These Building Sentences worksheets for Primer (Pre-Primer worksheets here) are a great way to gently introduce kids to sentences. For more advanced practice with sentences try these Sentence Scrambles.
There are 15 free printable worksheets with sentence made up of primer sight words.
Kids will get practice writing simple sentences with: reading, coloring, tracing, cutting and pasting.
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See more of our 1st grade worksheets our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Great Picture Books for Kids
Download Building Sentences: Primer Sight Words
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!