This super clever and easy-to-make Mothers Day Poem Craft makes flowers out of muffin liners and places them in a pot with a sweet preschool mothers day poem on it. This free printable mothers day crafts is such a fun, pretty, and easy-to make mother’s day craft for kids of all ages! Whether you are looking for a printable mothers day crafts for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, or 2nd grade – this is a fun project to give to Mom. Simply download pdf file with and you are ready to make beautiful Mothers day crafs.
Free printable mothers day crafts
I love it when kids can make their own Mothers Day crafts! It’s just so special and meaningful. This printable mothers day craft makes a wonderful keepsakes for Mom and reminders that even though sometimes her children forget to tell her, Mommy is loved and appreciated. This free printable mothers day craft is not only super cute, but fun to make too! Whether you are a Dad, teacher, homeschooler, daycare, preschool, or Sunday school class – it can be hard to come up with cute happy mothers day crafts that are easy to make and cute too! Here is a really fun-to-make craft that looks so pretty and is such a precious keepsake. This is such a fun, easy to make Mothers Day Poem Craft for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade and elementary age kids.
Preschool mothers day poems
Mothers day poem craft
All you need to make this Mother’s day craft are a few simple materials you probably already have on hand at home!
- construction paper or cardstock – you will need 3 colors: green for leaves, color for the flowerpot (you will print the printable poem on this page), and a color for the project backdrop
- green pipe cleaners (also called chenille stems)
- glue or tape
- mini muffin liners (get fun cupcake liner colors, styles, designs as these will be your flowers)
- cute mothers day poems (printable below0
Easy Mothers Day Craft
Use scissors to cut out leaves from green construction paper and the flower pot printable. Set on your choice of colored construction paper the green pipe cleaners, leaves, flower pot and muffin paper to arrange as you like. Once you have picked how many flowers you want ot feature and how they will look best – use glue or tape to affix
Kids can make any number of flower in any number of ways:
- orient your paper landscape or portrait (horizontal or vertical)
- Use mini, full size, or a mixture of sizes to add interest to your flowers
- If you use the center of contrasting color cupcake paper it creates a really neat pop
- or use several liners to create really full, fluffy flowers
The options are truly endless. I love seeing their creativity come out!
Mother’s day crafts
Looking for more fun ideas and clever Mother’s Day projects for kids of all ages? You will love these:
- Free Printable Homemade Mothers Day Cards
- Flower Bouquet Mothers Day Crafts
- Lacing Flower Craft Printable mothers day cards to color pdf
- Handprint Free printable mothers day crafts
- Cupcake Flower Mothers Day Craft with preschool mothers day poems
- Simple Preschool Mothers Day Cards for kids to make
- 25 Mothers Day Crafts for Kids
- SIMPLE Mother’s day handprint Craft Project
- 3D Mother’s day handprint art that will be a precious keepsake
- Free Mothers day coloring pages
- Make mom this beautiful flower suncatcher craft
- Mom will love a bouquet of pretty flower crafts
Fathers Day Printable
Looking for even more free Father’s Day printables to give to Dad? You will love these clever Father’s day Crafts, fathers day gifts, and more!
- Fathers Day Coloring Pages – over 18 different free coloring pages to choose from!
- Toolbox Printable Fathers Day Craft
- Tie Flipbook Printable Fathers Day Crafts
- Free! 11 Printable Fathers Day Cards for kids to color
- Father’s Day Trophy Craft for children to make
- 40 Homemade Fathers Day Cards
- 18 Creative, homemade Fathers day gifts
- Super Cute Donut Fathers Day Crafts for Preschool
- Discover the artwork of Andy Warhol while making these stunning Fathers Day Art
Download Mothers Day Poem Craft
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to share, please share a link to this page for others to download their own copy. Thanks!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!