Did you see the Mothers Day Craft we made last year?
It is my favorite Mothers Day gift of all times. And it still makes me smile when I see it hanging on the wall!
Simple Mothers Day Craft – Takes only 10 minutes!
Today I wanted to share a very simple and easy to make Mothers Day Craft that even Dad can help kids whip up in just a few minutes.
My favorite part is that my family is all hand-in-hand for me to see all the time – even when their hands get as big as mine. This is a super easy to make paper craft! This was guest posted by me over at Growing a Jeweled Rose.
- Mother’s day Gift – 3D Hand Art Craft
- Mother’s Day Hand –in-Hand EASY Craft for kids
- Spring Weather Unit for Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade & 2nd grade
- Bird Nest Snacks for Kids
- Spring Flower Unit for Kids