Looking for a fun, pretty project that is also a quick & Easy Mothers Day Craft? You will love this simple project your family can make for Mom in only 10 minutes. Plus it is so special, it will become a priceless keepsake for Mom that keeps well!
Easy Mothers Day Craft
Did Mother’s Day sneak up on you again? It seems to happen with the busyness of the end of school concerts, graduation, spring sports, and what-not. But we don’t want to miss the opportunity to show mum how special she is, do we? Even if you only have 10 minutes – you can make this quick mother’s day craft! It is so sweet and precious she will never guess you whipped it up in a hurry or last minute!
Print one of our mothers day printable pages, trace each family members hand, stack, and affix. Frame is optional, but looks so beautiful and protects those precious hands.
Mother’s Day Handprint Art
Today I wanted to share a very simple and easy to make Mothers Day Craft that even Dad can help kids whip up in just a few minutes. Depending on the age of your kids they might be able to make it by themselves.
Mothers Day Hand Craft
Decide what color scheme you will make:
- Every hand a new color
- Different shades of blue
- Girls pink and boys blue
- What color does mama like best?
We used the colors we had on hand (the colors we don’t use as much so we had leftovers in our construction paper stash – LOL!). Will the project include just kids or kids and parents? If you are last minute and don’t want Mom to know, make it just the kids.
Now trace everyone’s hand on construction paper. I recommend starting with oldest and going in order so you will make sure to get every other hand in a new, complementing color.
Finally, using scissors, cut out the hands and stack them up with the biggest at the back. You can use glue or tape to affix them discretely together.
Kindergarten Mothers Day Crafts
This part is optional, but so cute. If children are making the project on their own they may need Dad’s help to cut out a pretty heart in the palm of all the hands except for the bottom one. Isn’t this such a pretty mother’s day handprint art project!
Toddler Mothers Day Crafts
My favorite part is that my family is all hand-in-hand for me to see all the time – even when their hands get as big as mine. This is a super easy to make paper craft!
Mothers Day Ideas for Kids
Looking for more fun ideas and clever Mother’s Day projects for kids of all ages? You will love these:
- Free Mothers Day Cards
- Handprint Mothers Day Craft
- Printable Mothers Day Craft
- Mothers Day Craft with Poem
- Simple Mothers Day Card for Kids to Make
- 25 Mothers Day Crafts
- SIMPLE Mothers Day Gift for Kids to Make
- 3D Mothers Day Craft that will be a precious keepsake
- Mothers Day Coloring Pages
Mothers Day Craft Template
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!