Looking for a fun, QUICK and easy mothers day gifts from kids? This pretty mother’s day handprint art is so simple, but so special! This mother’s day handprint ideas your family can make for Mom in only 10 minutes. Plus it is so special, it will become a priceless keepsake for Mom that keeps well! Simply print pdf file with free printable mothers day crafts and you are ready to go!
Mother’s day handprint art
Did Mother’s Day sneak up on you again? It seems to happen with the busyness of the end of school concerts, graduation, spring sports, and what-not. But we don’t want to miss the opportunity to show mum how special she is, do we? Even if you only have 10 minutes – you can make this quick mother’s day craft! This MOther’s Day handprint art is so sweet and precious she will never guess you whipped it up in a hurry or last minute! Print one of our mothers day printables, trace each family members hand, stack, and affix. Frame is optional in this mother’s day handprint ideas, but looks so beautiful and protects those precious hands.
Free printable mothers day crafts
Mother’s day handprint ideas
Today I wanted to share a very simple and easy to make Mothers Day Craft that even Dad can help kids whip up in just a few minutes. Depending on the age of your kids they might be able to make it by themselves.
Mother’s day handprint craft
Decide what color scheme you will make:
- Every hand a new color
- Different shades of blue
- Girls pink and boys blue
- What color does mama like best?
We used the colors we had on hand (the colors we don’t use as much so we had leftovers in our construction paper stash – LOL!). Will the project include just kids or kids and parents? If you are last minute and don’t want Mom to know, make it just the kids.
Now trace everyone’s hand on construction paper. I recommend starting with oldest and going in order so you will make sure to get every other hand in a new, complementing color.
Mother’s day handprint ideas
Finally, using scissors, cut out the hands and stack them up with the biggest at the back. You can use glue or tape to affix them discretely together.
Handprint art mothers day
This part is optional, but so cute. If children are making the project on their own they may need Dad’s help to cut out a pretty heart in the palm of all the hands except for the bottom one. Isn’t this such a pretty mother’s day handprint art project!
Handprint mother’s day craft
My favorite part is that my family is all hand-in-hand for me to see all the time – even when their hands get as big as mine. This is a super easy to make paper craft!
Mother’s day Printables
Looking for more fun ideas and clever Mother’s Day projects for kids of all ages? You will love these:
- Free Printable Homemade Mothers Day Cards
- Flower Bouquet Mothers Day Crafts
- Handprint Free printable mothers day crafts
- Cupcake Flower Mothers Day Craft with preschool mothers day poems
- Lacing Flower Craft Printable mothers day cards to color pdf
- Simple Preschool Mothers Day Cards for kids to make
- 25 Mothers Day Crafts for Kids
- SIMPLE Mother’s day handprint Craft Project
- 3D Mother’s day handprint art that will be a precious keepsake
- Free Mothers day coloring pages
- Make mom this beautiful flower suncatcher craft
- Mom will love a bouquet of pretty flower crafts
Fathers Day Printable
Looking for even more free Father’s Day printables to give to Dad? You will love these clever Father’s day Crafts, fathers day gifts, and more!
- Fathers Day Coloring Pages – over 18 different free coloring pages to choose from!
- Toolbox Printable Fathers Day Craft
- Tie Flipbook Printable Fathers Day Crafts
- Free! 11 Printable Fathers Day Cards for kids to color
- Father’s Day Trophy Craft for children to make
- 40 Homemade Fathers Day Cards
- 18 Creative, homemade Fathers day gifts
- Super Cute Donut Fathers Day Crafts for Preschool
- Discover the artwork of Andy Warhol while making these stunning Fathers Day Art
Printable mothers day crafts
By using resoruces from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply